Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Well, it was the day of our vacation to the Florida Keys. I had a lot of loose ends to tie up before we left. I went to work that day to make sure my ladies were okay.

I worked with Riley on site for a few hours and later went shopping for a few outfits. As I picked up several dresses and coverups, this woman bumped into me, “Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry,” she said with a British accent. She wore her hair in a short tapered cut, it was blonde with dark roots.

“It’s fine,” I replied hurriedly. I didn’t have long to shop. She eyed my belly and smiled as if she wanted to say something.

“How far along?”

I touched my belly, “Due in June.”

“Your husband must be so happy.”

I nodded, “Yep.” I went back to shopping.

“Looks like you’re getting ready for a trip to the beach.”

“Yeah, it’s a quick out and back before the baby comes.” As much as I wouldn’t have minded continuing to engage in idle chit-chat, I needed to get my stuff and get gone.

Not reading my mood or simply not giving a fuck, she continued to talk and ask questions to the point where I had to side-eye her, “My husband and I get along well.”

She nodded, “I’ve been seeing this man on and off for years. On our last visit, he informed me that he was having some health issues and that he needed to focus and spend as much time with his wife as he could before things get worse. I mean all this consideration for her and what about me?”

My eyes widened, “Ooookay, then I suppose you should move on.”

“But what if I can’t.”

I huffed, “Listen—”

“It’s Norma.”

“Norma, I’ve been where you are. I dated a married man for a year. They rarely leave their wives. Just get yourself a therapist and learn how to do life after being a side chick.”

She scoffed, “Side chick. I’m no side chick. We were lovers.”

My lips curled as I stared at her with the “girl, bye,” look. It was giving very much side chick, mistress, other woman, etc. “Okay, Norma. I wish you all the best. Um, I have to get out of here.”

“Have fun in the Keys,” she said.

My eyes squinted, “The Keys? I didn’t say I was headed to The Keys.”

“You mentioned it earlier when I commented about the pretty beach wear.”

I nodded slowly, “I have to go,” I said and hurried to pay for my items. As I stood in the line waiting my turn, I replayed the conversation in my mind. I didn’t remember telling her where I was going.

I saw her walk out with a cellphone to her ear.


We had finally arrived at the two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhome rental property which had direct access to the beach. But before we ventured off, I undressed Richard in the living room. It was something about travel and being on vacation that screamed we should fuck immediately before doing anything else.

I was on all fours as he kneeled behind me on the small cream-colored couch. His hips thrust rapidly as his manhood slipped and slid in my wet center. I moaned loudly savoring every bit of his cock massaging my walls.

He sat back on the sofa and I took a seat swallowing his dick in my pussy panting and moaning sweetly in his ears. He suckled my breasts one after the other as I rode him.

He grabbed a fist full of my silky hair and grunted as he unloaded. I kissed his mouth still rocking on his cock. His eyes were filled with sunshine as he held me, “That was incredible.”

“It always is.”

He nodded, “One day it might not be.”

My head tilted, “What are you talking about?”

“I mean, I’m an aging man. Let’s be realistic.”

I cleared my throat, “You’re an older man with above-average stamina. You take care of yourself. We’ll be fucking until you ninety.”

He chuckled as I moved to dismount his cock. As I headed to the bathroom; he followed me, “We have to talk.”

I turned to him, “About?”

“The reason I suggested this trip.”

“To spend time together before the baby comes.”

He gulped, “I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you this since my appointment to see about reversing the vasectomy, we won’t be able to work on having another baby. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.”

I stood frozen. I didn’t know what to say. I reached for him and hugged him, “You’re not going to die on me?”

“No. No. there’s the treatment of course, which I’ll begin next month but I may not function the same. Things might not last as long or they may or may not happen at all and I still want you to have a great sex life, which is why Mario and I—”

“Wait what? How the hell does Mario know about your condition before me?”

“He was at the clinic the day of the appointment.”

“I see, so you two are organizing my fuck sessions.”

He held my shoulders, “I’d prefer it be Mario and not anyone else.”

I shook my head, “Babe, that’s sweet of you but the only person that gets to organize dick for my pussy is me, and as much as I care about Mario. It will not be wise for me to have sex with him knowing how much he still loves me. He’s not going to want to share me.”

“But we already—”

“I know what he may have said at the moment. Let’s just see if it comes to that. I’ve gone long periods without sex before. Plus, I have toys,” I touched his face, “I love you. You’re always thinking about me.”


After a walk on the beach, Richard went to the bedroom for a nap. I was in the kitchen on the phone scolding Mario for his fuckery, “How the hell are you and Richard coordinating events for my pussy?”

He laughed, “You’d rather it be me, right? I mean who else would you fuck?”

“Shut up. I’m not giving you any ass Mario. It’s a recipe for disaster and you know it. You’re already acting crazy.”

“I’m not acting crazy. I think it’s a great idea. I want to be there for you.”

“I’m sure,” I joked. “Well, let me get off this phone.”

“Okay, babe.”

The call ended. As I was about to get a drink from the refrigerator, I noticed a head passing by. I went to the patio door and looked around but I didn’t see anything. I shrugged and went back to my business.

As I headed to the living room, I saw Richard’s iPad. Messages flooded in. I wasn’t the snooping kind however when I saw a notification that said, “I miss your cock inside of me, please give me another chance.” I had to read on.

“We ended. My wife is pregnant and I already told you I have cancer.”

“I want to be there for you snookums.”

“Just stop.”

“I’m here in the Keys darling, just come see me for an hour and I promise to behave. I just need to feel you one more time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.