Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A beautiful white bassinet, a white rocking chair, a crib, changing table, stacks of diapers, and wipes. My son would not want for anything. I smiled and took a seat in the chair. My body rocked forward and back. I thought about his little face as he suckled my breast as I strummed the top of his head.

It was getting closer each day. I was nervous yet excited. Seriously, I was ready to have my body back. Then I thought about the possibility of two more children and chuckled.

My cellphone sounded. It was Bethany, “Hola hermana,” she said with excitement.

“Hey sis, how are you?”

We exchanged pleasantries for a moment before she just had to tell me that she had seen Yasmin with some older white guy walking around the mall.

“Girl, more power to her, at least now, she can have the little fair-skinned baby she always wanted.”

“If it comes to that.”

“I’m sure she’ll get pregnant on purpose to turn pockets inside out. He won’t even know what hit him when she’s finished.”

She laughed, “Anyway, I was trying to take you to lunch tomorrow.”

“Um, it’ll have to be a late lunch. Enrique asked me to watch Eliza for a few hours. His aunt has an appointment.”

“Oh look at you playing auntie.”

“I am. And I’m loving every minute of it.”

“I always knew you’d make a great mom.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. No one I know loves hard as you.”

“Thanks for saying that.”

“Lelani!” I heard Richard’s voice from our bedroom.

I chuckled, “My man is calling me to come to bed.”

“Okay sis, don’t hurt him.”

“Shit, he might hurt me.” The call ended. I stood and went to my bedroom and saw my husband wearing nothing but his handsome smile. “Take that off,” he commanded as he stroked his cock nice and slow.

I peeled the fitted tank off. His bright blue eyes shined at the sight of my huge breasts. Next, my shorts dropped revealing my bare pussy. I touched my growing belly and smiled.

“Come here beautiful.”

I crawled into the bed kneeling in front of him. Our lips pressed together; our tongues touched. My hand touched his as it cuffed and slid up and down the shaft. He let me take control as we kissed. I loved how he hummed as I stroked his full cock.

I eased back until I was flushed with his cock. A glob of saliva dripped from my mouth and glazed his cock. Immediately, I massaged it in. I was wet just from hearing the sound. “Kiss it, baby,” he said sweetly.

My lips touched the tip, my tongue traveled the length of him repeatedly until the first bit of precum oozed out and melted on my tongue. “That’s it, babe,” he grabbed my hair and held it as I worked magic on his stick.

After indulging in his sweetness, I straddled him and enjoyed him filling my space, rising and falling, and threw my head back moaning, “Ummm.” Slowly until I felt my orgasm approaching. My skin was warm and so was his. I went a little faster and paused as it hit.

I rolled off and he eased on top. Even though I had already cum, he continued to stroke slowly looking down at me as I enjoyed him, “I love you, baby,” I said to him as another orgasm hit. He took my feet and placed them on his chest and dug even deeper. He had a pleasant glow on his face as he stroked at a nice pace and just when I thought he was going to speed up and finish, he spooned me and played with my clit as he stroked even slower.

He could feel my walls closing in on his cock. Slower and slower until he stopped and strummed my gem until I flinched and squirmed. “Ummm,” he hummed into my ear. I turned to him and received a kiss. He kicked into high gear and finished inside of me.


The alarm buzzed at 6:45 am. Still tired from two rounds of heavy sex with Richard, I managed to will myself out of bed and head to the shower. The water felt nice cascading off my body, just as I finished washing, Richard entered the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush.

“Leave the shower on babe.”

I left it running and he stepped inside giving me a sweet kiss on the mouth before I stepped out.

“What does your day look like?” he asked speaking over the sound of the running water.

“I have baby Eliza for a few hours at the office and later Bethany is taking us to lunch.”

“I’ll be busy all day. I have some documents that I need to take to the lawyer.”

This piqued my curiosity, “Lawyer?”

He chuckled, “I have to update my will and set some things up so you’ll be taken care of in the event something happens.”

I turned and peeled back the curtain, “Is everything okay?”

“Of course. I’m no spring chicken Lelani. Men my age have to be realistic.”

He turned off the water and got out. I handed him a towel and watched him dry himself. I threw myself in his arms, “Don’t scare me.”

He kissed the top of my head, “I’m not going anywhere too soon.”

I nodded and went back to styling my hair. My naked body smelled like watermelon and cucumber. He kissed my shoulder, “You always smell so good,” he said as he stood behind me. I felt his cock poking at my ass. “I still remember the first time we fucked in the airplane bathroom. I stood behind you like this and pushed my cock into your tight little pussy,” he said as he penetrated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.