Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Wedding day. My girl Jade had a simple ceremony with family and friends and a hotel near the harbor. It was the first time; I met her man in person.

“This is my husband, Bill Harris.” Said Jade. He was a handsome young man, our age, dark brown hair, tall, darling blue eyes.

He reached out his hand to shake mine, “Nice to meet you, Lelani.” he said.

We were taking pictures when he said, “I want one with my dad too.” He looked around then walked off and returned moments later with his father, “This is my father Richard Harris,” he introduced to the group.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw that he was the Stanger that I fucked on the plane. He shook my hand, “Nice meeting you.”

I nodded, “Likewise.”

As the night progressed, everyone danced and had a good time, I was taking a break away from the noise, when he walked up, “small world.”

“Indeed.”

“Are you staying at this hotel tonight?”

“Yes.”

He nodded. “Would you mind at all if I visited you tonight? I’d like to show you what I can do when I have more space and opportunity.” I grinned, reached inside of my clutch, and handed him one of my card keys with the room number.

When the reception was over, and everyone had gone their way, I went to my room to prepare for my visit with Richard. I was excited to get a chance to twerk on his pole. I had intentions of making him say my name.

I was wearing a tight halter top that barely covered my breasts and a thong when he entered the room and saw me standing by the window. He walked over and placed his hand on my ass and rubbed. I leaned in to kiss him, but he placed his hand in my hair, pulled and turned my head so he could kiss my neck and then he sucked my nipples through the shirt, later lifting the shirt to squeeze my breasts.

“I’ve been thinking about licking your pussy since we left the plane.”

I smiled. I took off my thong and walked over to the bed and opened my legs wide. I watched as he undressed and I strummed my clit, getting it nice and juicy so he could sip, lick and slurp and he walked over and did just that.

He locked my thighs in position and French kissed my lips, then flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. I was shaking. I tried to squirm, but he held me in place until I nutted all over his lips. He gave it one final kiss before laying on the bed. His dick standing at attention ready for my mouth to savor all of that precum that was on his tip.

Up and down, I let my tongue wet his shaft, then polished his tip, sucking on it like a blow pop. He pushed it in and I hummed on it. When he was sufficiently satisfied with my performance, he said, “You want to ride my cock?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.