Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Sunday had arrived and I can’t tell you how excited I was because my man just sent me a message that his flight had landed and he was close to arriving home. I hurried to the shower to freshen up.

I had on a simple loose-fitted tank. My full tits spread out and my nipple print was visible through the sheer garment. I got in bed and spread my legs wide and called him.

He answered with a video and grinned at the sight of me pleasuring my wet bare pussy on camera for him. “I’m pulling into the driveway now,” he informed me before ending the call.

Moments later, the bedroom door opened and he was already shirtless and, in his boxers, I saw his cock poking through the hole. He made haste to the bed climbing in and reaching for me. Our mouths touched and we kissed wildly as we spoke naughty things.

“I missed your pussy.”

“I miss your cock.”

“You want me to fuck you good?”

“Yes, fuck me good.”

“Turn around.”

I turned and tooted my ass in the air. He spread me wide licking and fingering my pussy before he pushed his cock in halfway. I looked back and threw my ass back and devoured the rest of his cock in my pussy. I don’t know why he was playing games.

I started bucking on his cock. My ass wobbled every time I pushed back. he tried to slow me down but I was dying for that first orgasm. “Oh, oh fuck!” it hit hard I shook and laughed.

He pulled out. I lay back knowing he wasn’t done. He spooned me holding my leg in the air as he fed his cock in my sweet little hole. I played with my clit as I felt those amazing strokes and orgasm number two struck me.

How I wanted him on top of me. He could sense it. He placed a pillow at the small of my back and I turned. My hips were up. He had perfect access to my sweet spot. He held my right leg straight up and pushed his cock inside grinding so slowly until I creamed. When my leg shook, he released it and pumped faster until his cock unloaded in me.

That was the first of three fucks we did in two hours. We got drunk off each other’s love. After a shower, we lay in bed talking. He touched my nose, “I’m planning to get my vasectomy reversed.”

“Really?”

He smiled, “Yeah, I was hoping we could have a child in a year.”

I leaned over and kissed his mouth. I remembered what the spiritual advisor had told me. That I would have three children. Maybe she was right. “I can’t wait to have your child.”

On Monday, Richard and I went to the doctor’s office to see about getting his vasectomy reversed. As I sat in the lobby, I text Jade. I heard my name resonate softly in my right ear. I turned left and saw Mario sitting next to me, “Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Work. I was called to check some wiring.”

His left eyebrow lifted, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here with Richard. He’s looking into getting his vasectomy reversed.”

His face dimmed. “Seriously, Lelani—”

“Yes. What’s the big deal? We want to have more kids.”

He shook his head and rose to his feet, “I have to get back to work.” I watched him walk off angrily. I sighed. He was seriously angry with me for wanting a child with my husband.

I text Bethany for insight, she said maybe his anger stemmed from realizing I was no longer an option. As I sat there trying to figure out a solution, I realized it was taking a long time for Richard to return. I stood and walked over to the receptionist’s desk, “Hi, is everything okay with Mr. Harris?”

She stood, “Let me check,” she said and walked back to the exam room. Moments later she returned, “He’ll be out shortly,” she replied looking as if she wanted to say more.

I nodded and walked away. “Lelani,” I heard. I turned and saw my husband, “Let’s go.”

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll have the procedure in a couple of weeks.”

“Great, I’m hungry husband. Can you take me to lunch?”

“I sure can.”

The day seemed perfect as we sat and ate at an outside café. However, Richard did seem noticeably quieter than usual. After lunch, we arrived home. I sat next to him on the sofa, “You okay babe?” I asked.

He removed his eyeglasses and smiled, “I’m fine.”

Kissed his cheek, “Are you sure? I noticed you were a little quiet at lunch today.”

He took a deep breath as if he was about to tell me something. He kissed my forehead, “I love you.”

“I know. I love you too.”

“I was thinking we should take another trip before the baby is born.”

“Really, where?”

“I don’t know, where would you like to go?”

I touched my round belly, “I guess we could do another cruise.”

“Book it. Let’s go have some fun. You’ll be busy with the baby soon.”

“We’ll be busy.”

“Right. We’ll be busy.”


My Tuesday started surprisingly well. Although Richard was in a funk after his appointment on Monday and had no interest in having sex that night, he woke up in better spirits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.