Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Wednesday, I woke up feeling ragged. I had the job at Enrique’s place. I took a few deep breaths and meditated. I had spent the past two nights trying to push Yasmin’s negative words out of my head, “I hate you! I hate you!”

There was no way I was letting my son spend time in that woman’s presence. I would seriously drop kick that bitch if she hurt my child. I shook my head and headed to the shower.

I missed my husband. I needed a hug. His hugs always made me feel better. I was horny too. I needed to feel him inside of me. I wasn’t going to have any more slip-ups with Mario, I was married and vowed to be faithful.

I had my rose in the shower. It hummed. I placed it inside and let it massage my walls. The suction cup hummed on my clit. In less than thirty seconds I was gasping holding myself up in the shower. “Shit!”

That thing was savage. No man had ever made me cum that fast. Yet, I still preferred human dick over vibrators and dildos. It was something about being held by a man, a man’s scent, and hearing a man’s bass in my ear while he uttered nasty shit that I adored in the ritual. I needed my husband back asap.

I got myself together and headed to Enrique’s place. When I arrived he greeted me with a huge smile, “I made coffee.”

I walked in with some stuff. He took it from my hands and carried it to the nursery, “How are you, Senora?”

“Good.”

He turned to look at me, “You don’t look good.”

I made a face.

“No, I mean, you look like, what’s the word—”

“Stressed, annoyed?” I laughed.

“I’ll go get that coffee.”

I shook my head and giggled. I knew what he meant. I was still carrying around those hateful words. I had to let it go. I took a deep breath in and said, “let that shit go Lelani.” I nodded and got to work.

I painted the walls with my signature art, a scene of flowers, big fluffy clouds, trees, one giant oak with a swing, and a little girl sitting with a father giving her a push. Changing table and crib on one wall, the closet with shelves organized with labels. He stepped inside and nearly cried.

The realization of fatherhood was upon him. He was happy and emotional. This was it. A place for him to be a father to his daughter. He was ready. He hugged me. When he paused and looked into my eyes, I stepped back, “what’s this?”

He shrugged, “Sorry, I got carried away.”

I nodded, “be careful. I’m a married woman. And you still have feelings for your baby’s mother.”

He nodded, “But she was playing games. One minute she acts like she’s coming back, the next, she leaves and returns to him.”

I squinted, “So, you’ve seen her recently?”

“Yeah, she was just here Monday. We had a good time.”

I nudged him, “Good time, huh?”

He chuckled, “Yeah. She’s already pregnant so.”

I understood exactly what he meant. I suddenly had to pee, “I need to use your bathroom.”

He told me how to find it. I handled my business, as I washed my hands, I noticed an apple watch that looked like mine on his sink. I lifted it, this is strange, I thought. What were the odds of him owning an apple watch like mine? It was the pink straps for me.

My mind started putting the pieces together. My head hurt at what I came up with, “No, no, no,” I repeated. I heard a knock on the door.

“Are you okay in there?”

“Yeah,” I said as I opened the door holding the watch, “I found this, is this yours?” I asked.

He smiled, “It’s for my baby’s mother Yasmin.”

My head almost exploded. My heart thudded against my chest. My face must have lost three shades. He reached for me, “Wooh, steady,” he said helping me keep my balance.

“I have to go find some food. I’m super lightheaded.”

“Let me cook you something.”

“No, no, don’t go through any trouble. I can stop before I head back to the office.”

“Nonsense, I’ve already started to cook. She’ll be here any minute. I want you to meet her.”

I gulped. I followed him to the dining area.

Sitting there waiting for Yasmin to arrive was like waiting on a bomb to explode. So many emotions ran through me. I wanted to fight her. She lied to get back with Mario knowing the baby might not be his. Her actions ended my relationship with Mario.

Curiosity got the better of me. How was Enrique so sure the baby Yasmin was carrying was his? “So, you suspect the baby is yours ... what if it’s not?”

With all certainty, he replied, “Yasmin has told everyone that her baby is due at the end of February, which would line up with the time she started messing around with Mario again after she broke up with me. The baby is actually due any day now, which lines up with the time we were together. She only started seeing Mario again because she knew her parents wanted her with him.” He sighed, “I guess I’m a little too dark for them.”

“That’s fucked up, but honestly, there’s still a chance it could be his.”

He shook his head, “I doubt it.”

The doorbell sounded. He went to answer. I heard him speaking in Spanish, “I found your watch.”

“I asked you where it was Tuesday?”

“My friend found it today in the guest bathroom.”

“Friend?”

“Yes, she’s here. She did the baby’s room.”

When I tell you this chick almost had that kid on the dining area floor when she saw me. Her face cracked, and she held her belly.

“This is Lelani, my new friend.”

I waved, “Hola, Yasmin.”

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, “I’m leaving.”

“Wait? Do you two know each other?”

I nodded, “It appears that we could have the same baby daddy, but if you say the baby she’s carrying is yours ... then—”

“Shut the fuck up, this baby is Mario’s. And don’t get any stupid ideas in your head about running your mouth to him.”

“You got one more time to talk to me out of the side of your neck.” I glared at her. She kept her mouth shut and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.