Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The night went off perfectly. We danced, we ate, we partied. We received so many gifts. The night ended with us on the yacht sailing for a mini honeymoon since we had already taken the cruise before Christmas and Richard would have to leave for a trip to London soon.

With the stars above, we were on the deck. I sat on a lounge chair with Richard straddled over me. His incredible body, flesh naked, veiny dick swinging in my face. I pulled out my bottle of pina colada massage oil and drizzled it onto his cock and massaged with both hands slowly until all those beautiful veins popped out.

I massaged slowly while looking up into his eyes. I grinned. If he was going to be gone to London, I planned to wear his cock out that night and all day Sunday. And he knew it. I played with his tip by circling it with my tongue. His hands were in my hair. I knew he wanted me to deep throat it, but I wanted to make him wait while I teased it a bit, licking the shaft, sucking his balls one after the other.

He chuckled and so did I. Finally, I let it slip passed my lips. He moaned immediately as I enjoyed the taste of him. I felt all those veins rubbing against my lips as he stroked slowly. I had my hands on his hips. His were still in my hair thrusting away.

He pushed it in all the way and waited until I gagged before pulling back for a mere second before pushing back in slowly and humping only thrusting half the distance allowing me to enjoy his cock gliding between my lips.

“You like my cock in your mouth?”

I nodded. He pulled out and kissed my mouth before slowly making his way south stopping at various destinations in between before he got to the promised land and began licking away as I ran my hands through his hair, “Yes, fuck, yes, yes Richard.”

Flick, flick, flick, slurp, slurp, slurp up and down my entire split. Our bodies glistened under the moonlight, I heard my pussy squish when his fingers penetrated and he thrust rapidly. I knew what he was about to do, make me gush. It happened and I screamed and grunted as I squirted. He smiled and wiped it all over my thighs before taking my left leg over his shoulder and pushing that huge cock into my pussy and watching as I bit my lip and thrust my hips forward to match his cadence.

I was so wet I was leaking onto the lounge chair. He pushed faster and harder, “You like when I fuck your pussy like this?”

“Yes babe, I love it.”

“You’re going to behave while I’m away?”

I paused, I nodded, did he know about me fucking Mario twice before the wedding? I wondered. He leaned in and kissed my mouth, “I don’t care what happened before the wedding. You’re my wife now.”

I nodded, “Yes, babe.”

He spread my legs into a split and did pushups in my shit drilling me hard and slow, “Oh god fuck Richard!” I exclaimed. He pulled out and got behind me. I felt him pushing at my ass and finally getting the tip in.

He held my breasts and stroked my ass nice and slow while kissing my neck, “Oh my god, fuck” I uttered as he picked up to a nice even tempo. My tits giggled each time our bodies collided.

“I want you to be my bad girl forever Lelani.”

“I’ll be your bad girl.”

“yeah?”

“Yes, babe.”

“I’m about to cum. You want it in your ass?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I said feeling him hold me tightly and releasing.

“Aghhhhh, shit, shit,” he said panting. He held me close. We lay with his cock still in my ass as it slowly shrank. My ass oozed with his cum.

He caressed me we lay there kissing and fondling each other for several moments until we passed out.


Monday. Richard was headed to London. I was at home putting things away. I took a moment to sit and review the wedding pictures that the photographer had sent via email.

We looked so beautiful. The pictures were amazing. I ordered just about all of them, along with a disc, and an album. The doorbell sounded. I walked over and answered. It was Mario, “Hey, what are you doing here?”

He made a face, “Didn’t you say you were having an ultrasound today to find out the sex of the baby.”

I nodded, “yeah, I did say that, I just figured we were meeting at the location.”

“I’m here now. Might as well ride together unless you’re worried.

I rolled my eyes, “trust me, I’m not. Let’s go.”

He grinned as he followed me out of the house.

As Mario drove, he kept turning to look at me as if he wanted to ask a question. I chuckled, “What Mario?”

He shrugged and laughed, “I was just wondering ... how is it with this older man ... like how you go from me to him?”

I laughed, “Seriously, Mario? Richard is a great man. I feel protected and cared for when I’m with him.”

“You didn’t feel that with me?”

I nodded, “I did, but you are the one who messed that up sir, so...”

“I’m just saying. We literally had sex right before you got married. I don’t think it’s over for us.”

I laughed, “I’m married. Period. That sex was just us reminiscing on old times.”

“Nah, it was more than that. You love me. You married this guy because I hurt you. I understand that.”

“You don’t think I love Ricard?”

He smiled, “I think you think you love him. You have this thing for older guys that has gotten you in trouble before. Like unresolved daddy issues.”

I hit his arm, “Excuse me, I don’t have daddy issues.”

“You do. You said yourself that your father was gone a lot when you were a teenager. That’s a critical time for a young woman. He wasn’t there. You needed that male figure around. When you got to college ... as soon as you got what you were missing from the professor you felt good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.