Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Thursday. When my mother showed up with my father, I was shocked. I just knew he wasn’t attending the wedding. I hugged him, “Daddy,” I said almost leaping into his arms.

“What about me?” asked my mother. I turned to embrace her warmly, “I convinced old rock head to come,” she added as she hugged me tightly. She placed her hand on my belly and smiled.

Dad sucked his teeth, “You’re my daughter. If this is what you want, I guess I have to deal with it.”

“It’s what I want,” I replied. My future husband stepped into the living room to greet my parents.

“Good morning,” he said. My mother had hugged him but my father simply gave the basic head nod. “Welcome, I’m glad you two came.”

“We wouldn’t miss it,” said my mother.

I showed them to the guest bedroom and they got settled. Soon the house was filled, Jade and Bill had arrived along with Richard’s brothers and parents. We enjoyed a family day at the beach, then had dinner with some of my other friends.

As the day was winding to a close and we were about to head home, my cellphone sounded. It was Mario. I stepped away to answer, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Nada, I was just thinking about you.”

I was quiet. “You didn’t call me the other night after.”

“I sent you a text message. I told you Enrique was cool.”

“I miss you, Lelani.”

I didn’t know what I was supposed to do with that information. It was a little too late for him to be expressing his feelings. I wasn’t in the mood for the bull shit.

“Look, Mario, we are connected now. We have a child together. Let’s just focus on that.”

“You’re only saying that because you don’t want to hurt that old guy’s feelings.”

“Don’t talk about my husband that way. I have to go.” I ended the call. When I turned Bethany was standing behind me with a suspicious glare.

“Mira chica, your energy is off, dime que te pasa?”

I chuckled as if nothing was wrong, “Nothing. I’m good.”

She wagged her finger, “I know something is up, but ... I suppose you’ll tell me in time.”

I shook my head, “Let’s go.”

The night had arrived. My father and Richard had found some middle ground. Richard took him to the marina they went for a boat ride. As I sat in bed resting, my cellphone sounded. I received a video text of Mario and I fucking.

His full cock stretched out my sweet little pussy. Sounds of passion poured from me as he stroked me masterfully. He pulled his wet cock from my pussy and placed it flat against my belly and watched my hand glide up and down the shaft. His lips touched mine just before he pressed his way back inside.

I replied, “why did you send me this?”

“I just wanted you to remember us. How good we were together.”

“You can do all this with Yasmin.”

“I could. But I don’t want to. I want to do them with you.”

I sighed and deleted the video.

On Friday evening, Richard’s brothers took him and the guys out for a night of fun for his bachelor party. I told him to have fun, but not to get into any trouble, which mainly meant, don’t let your dick end up in another woman’s pussy.

He chuckled, “I’ll behave.”

Now, my party was most likely going to be wild. Even though I told Bethany and Jade to keep it PG-13, I knew they were planning something for mature audiences.

The night began with us ladies piling into two cars: Me along with my future mother-in-law, Jade, Bethany, my sister-in-law Chantel, Crystal my assistant from work, and three other friends from college.

They had rented a posh beach house. It had luxury everything, “Oh my goodness, y’all spent a grip,” I commented as we all walked inside.

Lillian hugged me, “It’s all my treat. I’ve been working with the girls to ensure you have one hell of a time before getting married. Besides, I’m looking for a little fun myself,” she winked and strutted off to the bar to make herself a drink.

I turned and looked at Jade and Bethany, “Okay!”

“Ms. Lillian is wild,” said Jade laughing.

“Oh, man three pregnant women can’t drink any alcohol.”

“That is very unfortunate for you three,” Bethany said as she strutted off to the bar for a drink. I laughed.

The music played and we played some pretty freaky games, demonstrating how to give a proper blow job. I won of course. Although, Ms. Lillian did give me some stiff competition.

We talked so nastily. About favorite positions, the wildest places we’ve had sex. We had a blast as the music played. Suddenly, I was being blindfolded and tied to a chair, “what the hell?”

“Just sit back chica, the real fun is about to start.”

They all cheered and oohed. I heard sexy music like the kind from a strip club playing. I heard them screaming and carrying on like loose women. I heard, “Alright Lillian, get it!”

“This young man is hung like a horse.”

Everyone screamed! I heard the smooth baritone of a man say, “Where’s the bride to be?”

“She’s right there all ready for you!” said Jade.

“Oh my god, what is happening?” I asked I was so nervous about what this man was going to do. I had told Ricard to behave and there I was about to engage in some risqué behavior.

His accent was distinctly Hispanic, “You’ve been a bad girl mami.”

“Me?”

“Si, tu,” he said as he helped me out of the chair. My hands were still tied. He gave me a little spanking with the encouragement of my friends. He had a nice strong swing; it had some zing to it.

“Oh shit,” I said getting slightly excited.

I felt this man touching and grinding all on me. I felt his hands on my huge tits. I was thinking, sir, your hands ain’t supposed to be all on my tits. Then he bent me over, had his hand on my back, pushing his huge cock on my ass.

“He can bend me over like that anytime,” said Lillian.

They finally removed my blindfold. I saw the man and my jaw nearly dropped. Yet, he was comfortable. He smiled, “Hola senora,” I looked down and saw his huge bulge, like damn papi, I had no idea you was carrying around a monster.

Jade walked around with yarn and a pair of scissors allowing women to cut off the length they thought his cock was. After we all had our pieces of string, he pulled out his cock and walked around to see who got the closest.

Lillian’s string was way too long. He laughed when she touched his cock, “Oh my, I’ve never seen anything quite like this,” she said.

He moved around and when he got to me, I placed the string at the base of his cock and it measured perfectly, “I know you’re punishing cervixes with that thing.”

He chuckled, “The ones that can handle it do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.