Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Wednesday morning. Hump day. What better way to wake up than feeling Richard’s big cock penetrating me from behind as he showered kisses on my shoulder. I turned to him and smiled. Our lips touched, “Good morning, beautiful,” he said as he kissed me again.

“Good, oh, morning, fuck, baby,” I replied. I could barely speak he was fucking me so good. Rubbing, sucking, and kissing all over me. I loved that Ricard woke up horny as fuck. For the most part, he was a love maker, but now and again, he liked to surprise me by fucking my brains out. If anyone had any questions about that 50-plus-year-old’s libido, I was there to tell them, that he was golden.

I suppose years of not getting ass on the regular in his marriage had him like a caged animal. Once the tiger was let out, he was roaring with a purpose. He flipped me, pushing his cock back in and squeezing my ass cheeks. He humped rapidly for a while then slowed and dug me out with each stroke. I was screaming and moaning. I started inching away from him. He grabbed my hands and pulled as he continued those slow deep strokes.

My body trembled as my orgasm struck. He released my hands. I was inching away; my head was nearly off the bed. He stroked faster and harder. He pulled out, grabbed my legs, and pulled me back to the center of the bed, “Where are you going beautiful,” he said grinning.

I was on my back. He had one leg over his shoulder, pushing his cock into my sweet little center. I looked down and saw how his cock glistened with my juices. He pulled out and went down on me. My hands were in his hair. I pulled. But he was relentless. He didn’t stop until I showered his face.

He wiped his chin and plunged back in, leaning down to kiss me, our lips smacked with each kiss. My nails dug in his back as another orgasm hit. He looked into my eyes, and ran his hands through my hair, “You’re so precious.”

I felt it when he sped up. Every thrust came with an exclamation point. Until he paused and grunted. Sweat glistened on his face. He collapsed in my arms, then rolled off, “That was amazing.”

I rolled over and looked at him, “Are you taking those pills?”

He laughed, “Nope.”

I got out of bed and went for my shower. I had one more day of work before I’d take a week the rest of the week off for the wedding.


My workday started with going to the office. I was interviewing a new person to help out. She or he would help with the jobs. Especially since maternity leave was inevitable.

After I interviewed serval people, I had three that I liked. There was a man named Oliver and two ladies one named Iris and another name Riley. As I was sitting there trying to decide, I heard a tap at my door, and in walked Enrique with a package, “Hi there,” I said smiling.

“Hola, how are you today?” he replied.

“Good.”

“Bueno, so, when can you come over to my place to check out the room, I want you to decorate?”

“I can probably stop by later this evening. I’ll be gone for a week. I assume you don’t want to wait that long.”

“Tonight is great.” He reached for an ink pen on my desk and wrote down his address for me just as Mario walked in.

“Hey Mario, what are you doing here?” I asked surprised to see him.

“Well, you are having my child. I thought it’d be nice to check up on you.”

Enrique stared at Mario and then back at me, “So you two—”

“She’s having my kid.”

I looked at Mario oddly. I didn’t understand what his attitude was all about. “Yes, Mario and I dated before.”

“You were my girlfriend.”

“That’s what I just said.” I eyed him.

Enrique nodded, “I’ll see you later tonight, Lelani.” He left.

“Wait, you going to this dude’s house?”

“Are you okay?” I asked him. “I’m an interior designer. The only way for me to decorate a space is if I go to the house.”

He sucked his teeth, “That dude is not interested in you decorating anything but his cock.”

“Um, interesting,” I replied unbothered. He went over to shut my door and locked it.

“Look, I just don’t want anything to happen to you or the baby. You know people are crazy.”

I stood, “I appreciate your concern, but I’m sure it’s not that serious.” He stood in front of me and gave me the same eyes he gave me that Monday. I turned my head; he took my chin and turned my head back so I could see him.

“Don’t look away.”

“I don’t understand what you’re doing.”

He leaned in and kissed me. I knew I should have stopped him, but his hands were in my hair, and his lips were on mine. He told me he still loved me. I pushed him away, “No. No. This can’t happen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.