Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Three weeks later, I sat in my office reviewing the guest list and RSVPs for the wedding that was on the upcoming Saturday. I was pretty much over the bullshit. Whoever was going to be there would be there and those that chose not to, so be it.

It was almost 11:00 am, right around the time my delivery was supposed to arrive. The older guy that delivered packages in our business park was sweet and mostly punctual. I stood and walked away from my desk out to the lobby, the door opened, and a younger man stepped inside with several packages.

I had seen him before. I couldn’t remember where. He greeted me with a smile, he had a distinct accent, and sounded Puerto Rican, “I have some packages for Lelani Carter.”

“That would be me,” I replied as I signed, “Are you filling in for Nick?”

“He retired. I’m taking over this area.”

I nodded. My assistant kept looking at his nice muscular legs and tight butt in the khaki shorts he wore. Well, it’s nice to meet you, and your name?”

“I’m Enrique,” he replied smiling. He was handsome, with dark skin tone, short curly hair, clean-shaven thicker muscular build, “You want me to bring these to your office or here is fine”

“Oh sure, my office is right this way.”

He followed me inside and set the boxes in a corner near my bookshelf. He looked at my belly, “I don’t want to offend, but are you?”

I smiled, “Yeah. I’m due in June.”

“Congrats.” He said, but there was a sadness on his face.

“Do you have any kids?”

“One on the way.”

“Y’all must be happy.”

“It’s complicated. She’s with someone else.”

I nodded. I imagined maybe Mario felt that way about me marrying Richard. “Hopefully, things work out so you can see your baby.”

“That’s is the most important part, right, the baby.”

“Yeah, the baby.”

His face had a different glow like a realization hit him, “The baby, mi bebe, I like talking to you.”

“Thanks. Some say I’m a great listener. Others think I’m an asshole, either can be true at any given time.”

He laughed, “Okay senorita, I’ll see you next time.”

Later that day, after I finished work, I stopped at my favorite Caribbean spot. Since Richard was having dinner with some friends, I decided to dine in. As I sat there enjoying my meal, I heard my name, “Senorita Lelani.”

I looked up and smiled, “Enrique, hey how are you?”

“Good. So, you like Caribbean food.”

“Yeah, it’s one of my weaknesses.”

He looked at the rock on my finger, “My apologies, are you, senora?”

“Not yet. I’m getting married this weekend.”

“Congratulations. He must be one happy man.”

“Yeah. He’s happy. I’m happy. We are two happy people.”

“You decorate right?”

“Um yes. I do.”

“Would you mind doing a kid’s room? I’m having a little girl.”

I pulled a business card from my purse and handed it to him, “Just call me. I can do that.”

“Thanks,” he replied smiling. “Te veo pronto,” he said and turned to retrieve his food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.