Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Christmas Eve, I decided to go shopping with my girl Bethany for a few last-minute items. I was looking at some cute onesies in the baby section when I overheard a woman and a man having what seemed to be a very intense conversation in Spanish.

And since I loved a good novela, it felt like I was sitting in my living room watching an episode of Abismo de pasión. Bethany had just returned from the restroom and saw me leaning into the aisle trying to get a better listen.

Before she spoke, I placed my finger over my lips, signaling her to hush. She shook her head, but that didn’t stop her from joining me.

The man said, “I don’t care if you’re with him. It’s me that loves you.”

She replied, “How many times do have to say it, I don’t love you anymore. I am with him. Now leave me alone.”

“I can’t. What about my child.”

“Your child. This baby is not yours.”

“That baby is mine. There’s no way It could be his.”

“If this baby is yours, I hope it dies inside of me. I don’t want your baby.”

It was silent. Bethany and I were shocked. It was horrible. I was mad at Mario, but I would have never said no shit like what she had just unleashed. Finally, he spoke, “You know what,” we heard the hurt in his voice, “I’m going to leave you alone. I hope this works out for you.”

We saw it when he walked passed the aisle. He was handsome with skin a rich mahogany color, his hair dark and curly, he was tall and a little thicker than average. “Wow,” I whispered to Bethany and we left.

Our energy was off after hearing those nasty words spoken. We headed to a crystal store to buy stones. I purchased quartz for positive energy and an onyx stone for absorbing negative energy.

The shop owner, this slender woman with skin dark as mine, her hair pulled up in a high afro puff walked over to me with a necklace of rose quartz, “This will promote healthy romantic relationships and help you love yourself more.”

I smiled, “How much?”

“It’s a gift.” She looked at my baby bump, “May I?”

I nodded. She placed her soft hands on my belly and smiled. The baby thumped. “He’s going to be so smart and healthy.”

“He?”

“You’re having a boy. I can feel it.”

I smiled. Up until that point, I never thought about if the child was a boy or a girl. She smiled, “He’ll be the first of three.”

I chuckled, “Now that’s funny.”

She and Bethany shared a look before she walked away.

The first of three, I thought. There was no way. I was marrying Richard and he had no plans to reverse his vasectomy. I just dismissed her words as part of the vibe of the store.

After my excursion with Bethany, I went home to my man whom I was eager to see. I found him out on the patio reading a book as he sat in a huge Papasan chair. I walked over and peeled his glasses off of his face and kissed his mouth, “Did you miss me?”

He grinned, “I always miss you.”

He looked at the necklace and smiled, “This is pretty.”

“Yeah, a lady from the crystal store gave it to me.”

“Um-hmm. Rose quartz.”

“Oh, so you know about crystals?”

“I do. I didn’t know you were into them. I carry a few in my wallet.”

I kissed his mouth, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I stood up, “let’s go to the room.”

“How about we stay right here.”

I nodded and slipped out of my clothes as he watched. I saw as his cock rose to attention. I was one sexy pregnant chick. He stood, unzipped his pants and they dropped to the floor. We stood before each other, touching and stroking while our lips were locked.

Our moans filled the space. I was moist and ready for him, but he turned me around and traveled down I felt my ass cheeks separate and felt his tongue. I touched my clit as he licked and sucked. I cooed like a baby and bit my lip, “Oh my god, yes babe.”

I felt his finger penetrate my tight little hole. I was shocked. Ricard had never tried anal with me. I wondered if he was into it. I found out shortly after that when he pressed the tip of his cock at my hole and pushed in and moaned. He walked me back until he sat down on that chair. His cock filled me up nicely while he fingered my sweet little cunt. I played with my clit and moaned.

He enjoyed hearing me moan loudly as he fucked my little hole, “You like it?”

“Yes babe.”

“You like being my little freak?”

“Oh, you know I love it.”

“I love you, Lelani.”

His hands were all over me as he thrust from below. We kissed, we moaned, we groaned and grunted. We cussed, we sweated, we gasped and finally, he unloaded in my hole.

I was so tired after that fucking. I could barely move. He stood up and steadied me. I turned to him for a kiss.

Christmas day I woke up to breakfast in bed, scrambled eggs, wheat toast with grape jelly, and turkey bacon with orange juice. After we ate, he took me to the Marina. We had to work out some details for the wedding on January 29th.

I wore a pretty puff sleeve off-the-shoulder light green dress that almost touched my knees with a pair of white kitten heels. As we walked around the Marina, Richard introduced me to one of his business colleagues, “This is my fiancé, Lelani.”

The man smiled, “Wow, she’s even more beautiful in person, I’m Henry. How’d this old fart manage to get someone like you.”

“Well, I consider myself lucky to have met Richard. Most nights, I have trouble keeping up with him.”

Richard blushed.

Henry nodded.

“I’ll see you around Henry, I have to show my beautiful fiancé her gift.”

“No problem, Richard, see ya later.”

“My gift?”

“Yes, come this way.” He said as he led me out to the docks. We walked up to a small yacht that had my name written on the back.

“You bought me a boat?”

“It’s a yacht, but yes, I did. Do you like it?”

“Oh my god, this is insane.”

“You know what they say, ‘every good girl deserves a yacht.’”

I laughed, “I don’t think anyone’s said that, but I love it. You have to teach me how to drive or whatever it.”

“I’ll set you up with getting a boater’s license and I’ll train you once you pass.”

I hugged him. He stepped on board and helped me inside. He took me on a tour. This thing was nice. Had a bar, and seating area for dining, and there were three sleeping areas and two bathrooms. The navigation deck was so sexy. I sat at the wheel and looked at all the controls, “This is exciting. I can’t wait to try this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.