Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Just when I thought, I might get to the airport on time, I ran over something and a tire went flat. It was just a crazy day. I was beginning to think I was never going to make it to Boston to witness my friend get married.

When I arrived at the airport it was almost eight o’clock. My flight was long gone. I was able to book a redeye that departed at 11:25 that night. The ticket agent could see that I was frustrated and had had quite a day. She said, “At least you’ll practically have the whole plane to yourself.”

I smiled. I received her perspective, after all, that little traffic jam did allow me to relieve some sexual frustration and allowed me to meet Mario. I was excited at the possibility of riding his cock. I smiled as I began my walk to the gate waiting area.

As I approached the area, I saw this older White man, very distinguished. He had sort of a Pearce Brosnan vibe. He had salt and peppered hair, with a beard and mustache, he wore glasses and I could tell he was fit as he sat there checking out my ass, as I strutted by.

I sat in the seats across from him. He looked at an iPad and stared at my legs. I was a gymnast in high school and college and my legs were extremely toned. I grinned inside as I sat sending naughty messages to Mario.

He had sent me a picture of his cock, nice and full, “Thinking about you.” It read.

I smiled, “I can’t wait to get back. I want some of that cock in my mouth and my pussy.”

When I looked up, Mr. Distinguished stranger smiled as if he knew I was being naughty. I returned the smile.

The time to board had arrived and I grabbed my bag and went to check-in. I found my seat in business class and sat by the window. Moments later, I saw the handsome blue-eyed stranger walking down the aisle.

He put his bag away and smiled, “Hope you don’t mind. I know the plane is near empty, but I would love to sit here.”

I nodded, “It’s fine.” I replied as I watched him take his seat.

I sat, content with trying to take a nap, but I was getting serious vibes from the man sitting next to me. I decided to look over at him and I saw him scrolling through a playlist checking out songs by H.E.R.

I smiled. He looked, “Do you know about this artist?” he asked. I thought to myself, of course I know ... how do you?

“I do. And you like H.E.R?”

“Yes. I also listen to Jazmin Sullivan and Eryka Badu, Jill Scout. My kids keep me up on the best tunes.” He saw the shocked look on my face.

“What? Is it because I’m an old white guy?”

I laughed, “I’m just surprised and you’re not old.” I said flirtatiously.

He blushed, “I’m fifty-two. And you must be like what twenty-three?”

I shook my head, “I’m thirty.”

He smiled as if he was now considering me a viable possibility.

After the plane took off, we had a few cocktails and we sat telling stories about trips, music, and favorite foods. I placed my hand on his thigh and every time I laughed, I’d glide my hand up to his leg until I felt his package. He looked around nervously.

I reached for a blanket that was provided and placed it over our laps. I opened my legs wide, draped my right one over his left leg. I found his zipper and went inside to find his cock full. The length of it felt nice and I peeked under the blanket to see it. It was pretty, all veiny, and that nice mushroom tip. I stroked him nicely under the blanket while placing my lips on his neck kissing until I found his mouth.

He paused and removed his eyeglasses, reached over with his right hand and found my clit, started massaging it in a circular motion. Our eyes were locked, occasionally we’d look up to make sure the coast was clear. It felt naughty, dangerous, and extremely fucking hot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.