Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

So, Bill had gone back to Boston and I was quite certain that even though he left on amicable terms that he would give his mother a full debrief. And he did. Richard started getting more calls from her in those two days than he’d probably received when they were married.

Me, I called my mother and told her that I was seeing Ricard on and off since September. She got so excited. I gave her all the details except the part about him being old enough to be my father.

I figured she was happy and I didn’t want to take away from that. She was eager to meet him.

With most loose ends tied up, bae and I went on our pre-honeymoon vacay. A cruise to Cozumel. We had matching T-shirts. Mine said, “I’m cruising with bae.” And his t-shirt said, “I’m bae.”

We boarded the ship and took our pictures. All smiles. We were going to have the best time. We went to our suite where they had already dropped off our bags. The room was amazing. A view of the ocean with a balcony, a full-sized bathroom, and then there was the bed.

I kissed him playfully. He knew what I was thinking. “Where on the balcony?”

“Later tonight on the balcony, right now on the bed.”

He walked me back until I rested on the bed, and pulled off my shorts. I watched as he pulled out his cock and came to me readily. I was already throbbing anticipating him pushing inside of me. When he laid on top, my mouth opened and I bit my bottom lip, “Oooh babe,” I grabbed his ass and threw my hips up, “Yes, babe.”

He kissed my mouth and stroked slowly, just pushing and grinding. My leg wrapped around him. He rolled and I was on top looking down into his pretty eyes. I leaned over and tasted his mouth, “Ummm, babe, I love you.”

“I love you.”

He held my ass and pulled my cheeks. I felt his cock deep inside of me, “Yes, yes, yes, babe,” I said as I moved my hips. I stopped to just enjoy the energy passing through me holding my tits, my eyes closed.

He pulled me into him and thrust rapidly. He panted and grunted, “shit,” he said as he flowed inside of me. I looked into his eyes and kissed his mouth. We suckled and played in that position for several minutes.

“I don’t want to leave the room,” he said.

“Me either, but we have to eat.”

“Okay, let’s get cleaned up and see what they have.”

“Okay, babe.”

Normally we ate healthily, but all that went out the window. We ate burgers with the works. He decided he wanted some drinks, so he went to the bar. I went for ice cream and was going to meet him over there.

When I walked up, I saw this woman around his age in a bikini with a coverup that was sheer and low cut. She pushed up on my man as he sat at the bar. She was just smiling and having a good time. I sat on the right side of him and listened as she tried to shoot her shot.

I could tell he was getting some fun out of the situation. She said to him, “If you’re not doing anything later, we can go see one of the shows and head back to your room.”

He declined politely, “That’s flattering. I’m already taken.”

“She isn’t here now is she?”

“I am.” I smiled showing my huge diamond ring and then rubbed my belly.

“Oh, I see I didn’t mean—”

“It’s okay. He’s handsome.”

She nodded, “Enjoy,” and walked off.

“You like being hit on, right Mr. Harris?”

He blushed, “About as much as you enjoy watching me get hit on.”

He was right, I did get a kick out of women coming on to him and then seeing their expressions when they realized he was with me. Whenever that happened our late-night sex would be so intense from me being aroused. And being pregnant my orgasms were amplified. I couldn’t wait until we got back to the room.

With the vast ocean as our backdrop and the night’s sky sprinkled with sparkling stars, I sat on Richard’s cock as he sat on a chair. My hands were in his hair as my hips moved ever so slightly back and forth.

We had the softest moans and groans and we enjoyed the friction our bodies created. I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, caressing my back and ass. Back and forth my hips moved, then in a circle, I started shaking, “Ummm,” I moaned.

He lifted me, placed my right foot on the chair, and continued to stroke. I loved how he watched me. How he buried his face into my breasts and sucked my nipples, how he’d pause and let me nut all over his cock before stroking again. I let out a deep moan, “uuggghhh, shit.”

He pulled out and walked me to the banister, I looked out at the sea and he plunged into mine. We were no longer concerned with being discrete, we were lost in love and committed to passion.

He held my hips steady and stroked with vigor. I held in my moans, but it wasn’t easy. Finally, he let go, pulling out, and his cum drizzled from me. I turned to him panting. He kissed my mouth and smiled, “Tonight has been perfect.”

I won’t bore you with every detail of the trip, but I tell you about my favorite part. The stop in Cozumel at this private island. The water there was so clear you could see the fish swimming. It was paradise on earth.

We stopped at a little shop and bought several bottles of Tequila for our at-home bar. Then I got my hair braided in these lovely cornrows. Richard and I had a photoshoot on the beach.

We went on a boat ride and later relaxed at a cabana we had rented. We were sitting in our private cabana, enjoying the breeze. He had had a few drinks and was quite frisky. I felt his hands caressing me and then we started kissing. His finger found me moist and we giggled like two kids about to do something naughty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.