Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was almost 10:00 pm before I got home. I had to drive around and clear my head. As soon as I walked in, I saw my babe sitting on the sofa reading a book looking over the top of his glasses.

He looked at me, “I was just about to call. Everything okay?”

“Yeah,” I said as I walked over to kiss him, “How’s Bill?”

“He’s resting. He leaves Friday morning.”

I snuggled next to him, kissing his neck. He knew something was up. He chuckled, “What’s wrong?”

I looked into his baby blues and sighed, “So Mario kind of knows I’m pregnant.”

“How?”

“He stopped by my townhouse tonight and heard me talking on the phone. He doesn’t know that the baby is his ... only that it could be.”

He took off his eyeglasses, “Well, I suppose we will handle it accordingly. It doesn’t matter if he knows. We are all adults. We can figure this out.”

“Really.”

“Of course, come here.”

I laid my head on his lap and he played in my hair. “Next week is the cruise. We’ll have a great time and when we return, we’ll talk to your family and mine. Then we can plan our wedding.”

“Wedding? You haven’t proposed to me.”

He chuckled, I felt him move around, he pulled something out of his pocket, I sat up, he held out the little black box and opened it revealing an insane ring with bling, “Richard?”

“Will you?”

I grabbed him kissing all over his face, “Yes, yes, yes,” I said as I straddled him. He placed the ring on my finger. I looked at it, “I love it, babe.” I kissed him again, “If your son wasn’t here, I’d fuck you right here on the couch.”

He lifted me, “You can do that in the bedroom.”

In our suite bathroom with lavender-scented candles, the shower ran warm water on our naked bodies. He sucked my beautiful tits as his cock slid in my pussy, “So good babe,” I said.

The sound of our bodies connecting and our moans echoed in the space. I was in heaven with my Richard. He was in ecstasy with me. How we enjoyed being together. He kissed my mouth, lifted me, and bounced me on his cock. My man was strong and he never missed an opportunity to show me what he could do.

“I love it, babe,” I said to him as he bounced me on that shaft. His cock was covered in my nectar. He set me down, pulled out of my pussy, and went down feasting. I ran my hands through his wet hair biting my lip and cussing up a storm. When my leg shook, he stood with a serious look. I went to my knees and took him into my mouth. Swirling my hand up and down the shaft and licking his tip.

He held my wet hair and watched his cock slide between my lips. He enjoyed watching me wet his cock with my saliva and I enjoyed doing it. He reached down and helped me stand to my feet. We left the shower and finished on the sink.

My right leg over his shoulder gave us the perfect view of his cock thrusting in my pussy. I played with my clit as he stroked me nicely. He felt my walls collapsing on his cock, “Oh shit,” I said as he took over rubbing my clit until I squirted.

He rubbed the juices on my belly and inner thighs and kept stroking away until he melted in my arms. “Baby, I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” he replied trying to catch his breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.