Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Well, we had a plan. However, plans do sometimes get a little muffed. Here’s the tea. It was a Wednesday, December 15th. We had a doctor’s appointment scheduled and I also needed to get some stuff to start decorating the nursery. Ricard had taken the morning off to go with me.

His ex-wife had sent their son Bill on a little expedition. She had become antsy that he’d been in Florida for so long and wondered if he had found a new boo. She insisted that Bill, just go check on his father, and spend time with him.

He went to the office, but the assistant told him he was off for the morning. Bill of course tried to call, but Richard didn’t answer his cellphone. We were a little busy that morning doing things.

The assistant gave him the address to the house. Imagine me walking around in a bathrobe and hearing the doorbell ring. I figured it was just a package. I had ordered a bunch of stuff.

I swung open the door and our eyes met. We stared at each other like deers in headlights. Finally, he spoke, “Lelani?”

“Bill, hi, come in,” I said as I stepped aside.

He was still standing in the entrance with his jaw on the floor, “What are you doing here, wait, what are you doing at my dad’s place?”

Richard entered, “She’s the woman of the house.”

Bill walked in and stared at his father. I closed the door.

“Is this a joke?” he laughed. But he soon stopped laughing when he looked around the house and saw pictures of us together, “Dad, seriously, she’s the same age as Jade.”

Richard nodded, “Yes, and if I do recall, Jade is a grown woman.”

Bill sucked his teeth, “What about mom?”

“Your mother and I had a night, nothing more. Lelani and I are together.”

He was fuming. I could see the steam rising from his head, “Did Jade know about this?” he asked glaring at me.

“No,” I replied. I wasn’t about to throw my girl under the bus. “I didn’t tell her.”

“So, since the wedding, this has been going on?”

Richard and I looked at each other with a grin, “More or less.” I replied. He had fucked before the wedding, but since he was already tripping, I didn’t give him any more details.

“And you’re supposed to be my step-mom, what the fuck?”

“Geesh, Bill, I’m not that bad.” He acted like I was going to go mommy dearest on him and beat him with a wire hanger. “You don’t have to call me mom everything is as it was, I’m just ... you know with your dad.” I smiled and touched my belly.

It was a habit. Even though I was barely showing. I tended to touch my baby bump. He scoffed, “Are you?!”

I nodded with a smile.

He paced frantically.

“Bill, calm down.”

“This is not happening. Pregnant, dad seriously, at your age?”

“What’s wrong with my age. I’m still healthy.”

“You’re a grandfather. My wife is pregnant with your youngest grandchild, I’m going to have a newborn and a baby brother around the same time.”

We nodded, “Seems that way,” we chuckled.

“This is not funny. What you two are doing is not a joke.”

I sighed and walked over to him, “Listen, Bill, I get it. It’s a lot to take in, stay here a couple of days, let it marinate and I promise you when you’re done thinking it over ... it’s not bad at all. We’re not doing anything wrong.”

Bill was conflicted. He had a duty to his mother, which I understood. I touched his shoulder, “I have to get dressed.” I left him to talk with his father and when I returned, they were both pensive.

“Is everything okay?” I asked cautiously.

They nodded. I didn’t hear any yelling while I was changing. I assumed they spoke reasonably.

“Bill decided to take you up on your offer to stay a couple of days. He wants to see what this is all about.”

I nodded, “I see. You want to see if I’m fucking your dad for his money or if I truly love him.”

He remained silent. “Well, we are off to our appointment, you are welcome to tag along or you can stay here.”

Reluctantly, he decided to tag along.

As Richard drove me to Tampa for my appointment, I could hear Bill in the back telling Jade what transpired. I also heard her reaction, “Really? Oh wow, that’s crazy, babe. I can’t believe it.”

I was dying on the inside. Like bitch you are really playing that part, someone give her an Emmy or an Oscar. My face latterly almost cracked, which I called her after my appointment and clowned her. We shared a hearty laugh about it.

After the appointment, we ended up going to one of my favorite places a Caribbean spot. since my morning sickness had subsided, I felt like I could eat. Now mind you, I was with Richard and Bill, two white guys from Boston. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, they smelled the spices and started sneezing.

I looked at Bill, “I know you ought to be used to this by now.” Since Jade was a mix of Jamaican and Guyanese.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.