Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Time was flying. I had just left my doctor’s appointment with Richard. I was twelve weeks. I couldn’t stop looking at the 3D sonogram. He smiled, “You look happy.”

I reached over and ran my hands through his hair, “I am, thank you for everything.”

We had an hour to get to the closing for our new house. He planned to move to Florida in February of 2022 after he squared away a few things in Boston.

When we pulled up to the property, five bedrooms with four- and one-half baths, complete with a front porch, a screened lanai with pool and hot tub we saw a woman waiting for us, “Hi there, welcome, you must be the Harris’.”

We looked at each other and shared a chuckle. We weren’t married, but we weren’t about to correct her.

She reached out her hand and shook ours, “Congratulations, I know you two must be excited!”

“We are,” Richard said as we followed her into our new home.

Everything was so pretty. There was tons of light that poured in from the windows and patio door. She had the paperwork set up on the high white marble island that had cabinets for storage and a deep sink.

I was so nervous because I knew it was a step away from the hurt and the pain and walk into something different. After forty minutes and cramped fingers, we had the keys.

When she left, I hugged Richard so tightly. “We have a house,” I said as I stepped back and looked into his eyes, “Now, we have to christen it.”

He gave me a naughty smile. I rubbed his cock until I felt it bulging in his pants. “Fuck me right here in the kitchen by the island.”

He didn’t hesitate. He turned me around, pulled down my pants and undies in one swoop, and then slapped my ass. I turned with a smile and bit my lip, “I like that baby.”

He undid his pants, and his cock fell out. I felt his strong hands pulling my ass apart so he could see my center. Then I felt as he pushed in, it was nice and moist for him, “Ummmm,” we both moaned.

He loved being inside, he loved swimming in my ocean just as much as I loved him taking a swim, “Fuck babe,” I moaned. He moved slowly while squeezing my ass. I felt his hands move around to my thighs and up to my pearl. I turned my head so I could taste his mouth.

He wanted me to shower his hands. I could tell by how he stroked methodically and how he rubbed my clit so fast. “Oh fuck,” I said as I flinched.

“Ah, there it is,” he whispered in my ear. He sped up his thrusts. I felt his balls slapping my ass. “Yes, yes, yes,” he moaned. He pulled out, “Come here babe,” he said.

I went to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. He looked down at me with loving eyes as he fucked my mouth. I felt it when the warmth of it touched my tongue.

He looked so satisfied, at ease. He touched my face and smiled before helping me to my feet. I wiped my mouth before he kissed me. He grinned, “Which room should we do next?”

I smiled.

Saturday was moving day. Of, course with me being pregnant, I could only direct traffic. The moving guys were great. They didn’t break anything or scratch my floors and believe me, I watched like a hawk.

Jade called me around noon. The conversation went like this, “I can’t believe you just bought a house with my father-in-law.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.