Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Two weeks had passed. Yet it seemed like two months. I was officially almost nine weeks pregnant. I had gotten used to the idea. After all, I was thirty. The thing I had looming over my head was the drive to Fort Myers for the holidays. I wasn’t showing, but at some point, I would be and I needed to tell my parents.

How? Why was I scared? I’m grown, I thought. But my mother tended to blow things way out of proportion. I could say I was artificially inseminated. That might go over well ... hmmm.

Thursday, November 25th, I drove. I had in the back seat a bunch of gifts. I planned to give all presents early because I wanted to be gone for Christmas on vacation, somewhere warmer than Tampa, Cozumel, Bahamas, anywhere. I needed to take my mind off my pain.

The closer I got to my parent’s house, the more nauseous I felt. Probably because I knew I planned on lying. I had practiced it over in my head. “I’m pregnant!” I said with excitement, my voice cracked.

That was way too high and shrieky, I said it again, calmer, but with enthusiasm, “I’m pregnant. Decided to get artificially inseminated.”

I imagined my mother passing out. I’m telling you, she’s was a mess, “Oh God, why is my daughter like this? Why can’t you just do it the normal way?”

I’d counter with, “I’m not getting any younger. Maybe one day I’ll marry, but right now, I just want a child. Your grandchild.”

Hopefully, the idea of having a baby to spoil would soften her. My dad would be okay. He was more reasonable. I pulled into the driveway. I parked next to my younger brother Noa’s car. I sighed. He was the normal one. The one that played by the rules. He was married and planning to have children within the next two years after he got his investment firm running smoothly.

I got out of the car, I heard my name, “Lelani!” My mother Edena ran over to me, “My beautiful daughter, “Did you bring a boyfriend, perhaps?”

I chuckled, “No just me, sort of, and gifts.”

She eyed me suspiciously, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, why would anything be wrong?”

Her eyes squinted, and my dad and brother walked out, “Look who’s here,” said my father, Joseph. He hugged me tightly.

“So good to see you dad.”

Noa smiled, “Big sis,” he hugged me, “You look vibrant, what’s your secret?”

I chuckled, “Just living that good life I suppose.” I looked vibrant. I heard that pregnant women have a certain glow.

They all looked at me. I smiled.

“Well, we can stand out here all day or go inside and eat,” said my father with glee. We followed him indoors. I saw my brother’s wife Chantel. My brother loved him some black women. Chantel was this pretty butter pecan-colored woman from California. They met when he went to college.

“Hey sis, how are you?” I said to her as I walked over and hugged her. She looked as if she was bursting at the seams as she looked into my eyes.

“I’m well. Look at you. You look amazing, skin just glowing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.