Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I had done several pregnancy tests at home and they all said the same thing, ya girl was pregnant. And it seemed from the moment I had taken those tests; my pregnancy symptoms went into overdrive.

I made an appointment to see my doctor on Monday. When she walked into the exam room where I sat, she had an awkward smile, “So, September 13th.”

“Yeah, how could I be pregnant if I’m on the pill?”

She sighed and smiled, “Well, we sent you a few emails telling you to come back into the office because there was a problem with your birth control. I figured since you weren’t sexually active that you just didn’t care.”

My head started throbbing. I wasn’t sexually active but since September I had been fucking up a storm, “What kind of problem and I don’t even read emails.”

She chuckled, “You should start.” She stood and washed her hands, “all of the pills were placebos, so basically it was as if you weren’t on any contraceptives.”

I lay back and she examined me, “Yes, definitely pregnant.” She smiled, “I’m so excited for you. I had no idea you were even seeing anyone.”

I almost shit a brick. I had no idea how I was going to tell my parents or this guy that just left me that I was pregnant. “Baby should be due June 20, 2022.”

I left her office with prenatal vitamins, a bunch of appointments, and a headache. I gave myself two days to process the information and finally, on Wednesday, I went to Mario’s house after work. I saw his truck parked outside. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. It opened and a beautiful Latina stood before me. She looked to be pregnant, at least four months.

“Yes, can I help you?” she asked in Spanish.

My face cracked. I heard Mario shout from the back, “Who is it?” he walked up behind her and our eyes met. I stared at him with contempt and walked off. I heard the door close. Before I got to my car, I heard my name, “Lelani.”

I turned to him with tears in my eyes, “You’re a fucking liar.”

“Look this happened before—”

“Shut the fuck up,” I said through my teeth. “I don’t care when it happened. It’s the fact that you made up that stupid ass fucking argument to break up with me instead of just being honest.” I turned to walk away, but stopped, “Did you even love me?”

He was about to respond, but I stopped him, “You know what, I don’t even care any more congratulations.” I got in my car and sped off.

When I got home, I blocked him on everything. My cut-off game was strong. He would not know anything about me or my child.


On Friday, I worked all morning on paperwork. Then I remembered I had to meet my old college professor Greg at his house for a job. I didn’t feel like going. I almost canceled, but then I thought, hmmm, comfort dick. Maybe a good fuck was what I needed to take my mind off things. I was already pregnant so why the fuck not.

I made my way over to his place that afternoon. He had purchased a nice property overlooking the bay. I entered his home. It was lovely and spacious, “So, what vibe did you want to go for?” I asked.

He stared at me, “Um, not sure, would you like something to drink?”

“Um, no. I’m fine.”

“Sure? I have a great bottle of white wine I got earlier was hoping you could celebrate my new home.”

I nodded and looked around, “I remembered how you loved African art. You had a lot of pieces in your office.”

He nodded, “Yeah. I do. I still have a lot of those. My stuff arrives tomorrow.”

“So I can look at those pieces and see what colors I can use to make the space pop. I think it will be nice once I’m done.” I accidentally let out a yawn, “Lord, excuse me.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

He placed his arm on my shoulder, “Sure? I know this may seem crazy, but I do still care about you.”

I chuckled, “I’m sure.”

“Seriously.”

“Look, I honestly just want to fuck right now.”

His eyes widened, “Um okay.” He stepped close to me and placed his hands in my hair and began kissing me. I felt like that twenty-year-old all over again. He paused and looked into my eyes and then it was on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.