Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Wednesday night, I had made it home to cook a nice dinner for Mario. I had prepared Hawaiian pineapple chicken tacos with fried rice and salad. We took turns cooking for each other during the week when we didn’t eat out.

I was getting used to being a girlfriend. Now, of course, we had our moments. I had been so used to being by myself and taking charge, I had to learn to soften myself. Notice I did not say, “weaken.”

There’s a difference between a woman walking in her divine feminine essence and allowing her man to do what men do, protect and provide. It not shrinking so a man can run over her.

I had to trust him. He had earned that from me. I saw so many beautiful qualities in him. He was kind. He believed in taking care of things around the house. He listened to me and valued my opinion and of course, he could fuck.

When he arrived, he kissed me, “Smells good in here,” he said as he headed to the table where the food was already waiting for him. “I hope you like it.”

He sat and he prayed over the food. Earlier in the day my mother had called and asked me about traveling to Fort Myers for the holiday. My father’s family was having this huge dinner for my grandmother whose birthday was the Friday after Thanksgiving. I sat wondering if it was too soon to invite him to a family function. He also sat quietly like he had something on his mind, “Are you alright?” I asked with concern. I had never seen his energy that off.

He nodded, “Yeah, the food was so good babe. I guess I’m just exhausted.”

I nodded, “I can run us a bath and massage your scalp.”

“You would do that?”

“Of course.”

He smiled as he rose to his feet; he walked over to me and kissed my mouth, “I really do love you.”

“I love you too.”

That night, I ran a warm bath. Well, to me it was warm, he cried when he stepped inside, “Damn babe, what the fuck, are you trying to cook my nuts.”

I laughed, “It’s not that hot, sit down.” He sat between my legs and I kissed his naked flesh. I had music playing low and candles lit. I rubbed his chest. “Lay back,” I said sweetly.

He was hesitant, “I should be behind you.” “It’s okay babe, just lay back.”

“I don’t want to crush your breasts.”

I pulled him back, but he stood angrily, “Damn it Lelani, why do you do this?” He stepped out of the tub and started drying himself.

“What’s wrong, I just wanted to spoil you.”

“Nothing.”

I leaned forward and let the water out. As I got out of the tub, I saw him in the room putting on his clothes. “Are you leaving?” I asked confused.

“I can’t do this with you tonight.”

“Do what?” I asked as I walked over to him. I needed to look into his eyes to see what the fuck was up. His reaction did not make sense.

“I have to go.”

I nodded, “So just like that you’re leaving over something so innocent, you’re acting as if I ran over your dog.”

He shook his head, “It’s too much.”

“What’s too much because I’m not understanding. An hour ago, you were professing your love to me and now suddenly this is too much, what?”

“It’s just going too fast. It’s too much right now. Let’s take a beat.”

“A beat?” My whole heart was shattering in my chest. I fought back tears. My neck was hot. My throat had a lump. I knew if I spoke, I was going to burst into tears. I nodded and watched him leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.