Cream in My Coffee - Cover

Cream in My Coffee

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack is the son of a wealthy man. He wants to walk his own path and not follow his father's. He returns home after two years and becomes intrigued by the housekeeper Alma, a beautiful Afro-Colombian. Even though they are different social classes, their desires can't keep them apart.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

Two weeks had passed. Jack had to admit working with his father and uncle wasn’t that bad. He didn’t like the board meetings and making the personnel decisions, but he did love marketing branding and content creating. He wound up revamping the department and adding life to it.

It still offered him time to do what he loved, which was making content for his channel and writing songs.

He only wished his dad would cut him slack about dating his friend’s daughter. He had met her at an office function. His dad suggested they have lunch. He felt awkward the whole time. He felt guilty like he was being untrue to his soul. He politely told the young lady that he was already in love with another woman. She understood.


It was finally Alma’s 20th birthday weekend. He had planned a trip to his cabin in the mountains filled with surprises for her. On June 11th, they packed up the truck and went to the mountains for some birthday fun.

When they arrived, he led her to the door that had a sign, “Happy Birthday!” Inside were balloons and flowers. She kissed him, “When did you do all of this?” she asked.

“I had some help. I have a person that takes care of the cabin and she did all of it.”

There was a cake and food on the kitchen table, “We can have this a little later, but first,” he pulled her in close and kissed her lips, “we should go kayaking.”

She smiled, “Let’s do it.”

He had a double kayak. They got inside. He was in the front seat; she was in the back seat, “Okay, we have to work together, paddle at the same time, left, right, the same tempo.”

“Okay amorcito, I got it.”

They started a little shaky. It was something new for her. Wielding that long paddle provided quite a workout, “We shouldn’t go too far, we might get lost,” she said.

He laughed, “The lake isn’t that big, the cabin is right back there. Now let’s go left, right paddle only until we turn.”

She followed instructions and they turned. She was so happy that he was teaching her something new. Every day, they learned from each other. They saw each other’s worlds in the eyes of each other.

“Alright, now, let’s go right. Left paddle in the water.”

They did it. They stayed on the water for two hours and headed back, “Oh my god that was so much fun,” Alma commented as they entered the house, “Mis brasos are killing me.”

He laughed, “Yeah, kayaking is a workout. But you have another workout later tonight, so rest up,” he slapped her left butt cheek.

“I’m looking forward to it papi.”

They showered. They got dressed. Alma wore a sexy black dress and Jack wore slacks and a nice shirt. They took pictures and ate; he sang Happy Birthday to her while playing his guitar.

She played some Latin music from her country and taught him about folklore dance from Colombia called Cumbia and later showed him some salsa steps. They laughed and had a ball.

He brought out the champagne. She smiled, “I’m not old enough for this.”

He smiled, “Just a little.”

She had one glass and he had a few. They kissed and tasted the sweet flavor of grapes on each other’s tongues. She touched his face, “I’m so in love with you Jack.”

“I love you too, Alma.”

They ended up outside on the deck. Under the light of the stars and the moon, she sat on his lap and moved her hips. His mouth on her breasts suckling from left to right. The night seemed perfect for lovemaking. “Ay, papi, ay,” she was on the verge and he knew it. He stood up and bounced her on his cock until she released on his cock. “Shit, Alma, babe,” he exclaimed as he felt himself near the edge.

He quickened his pace and finally, he released. But he wasn’t done. He wanted to taste. He kneeled and licked her clit. Her juices mixed with his cum leaked from her. Once he drank from her cup, she tasted him, licked up and down his shaft. His cock stiffened and he was ready to go again.

They went into the bedroom, “I want to try something different; do you trust me?” he asked. She nodded in anticipation.

He asked her to roll over onto her belly. He had lubed his cock until it was slick. He touched her tight hole, “Just relax, if you tell me to stop, I will,” he assured her. She nodded and granted him access. She trusted him. He placed the tip at the entrance and pushed. She was tense at first, but as the head entered and he continued to press, she relaxed. It was in, her anal cherry had been popped.

He stroked slowly. Allowed her to get used to the sensation. After a few moments, he glided in and out opening her up wide. He lifted her hips off the bed, now he had a beautiful view of his cock sliding in and out as he thrust. He hummed and she moaned. It was a beautiful experience for them both. He moved faster until he popped. He held her hips tight as his cock released the substance inside, when he pulled out, it oozed out of her. He kissed both of her ass cheeks and later they cleaned up and rested.

The morning arrived, he cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. After they ate, they went for a hike through the mountains and took lots of pictures.

There was a fall, he got naked and went under it, “Come on, don’t be scared,” he insisted that she join him. She looked around and removed her clothes and joined him under the fall.

Their lips touched as the water cascaded off their beautiful bodies, “I will love you forever,” he said.

“Hoy y para siempre,” she added. She smiled as they continued to kiss. His hands caressed her; his fingers found her moist. His mouth enjoyed the taste of her nipples. Once she let out a soft sweet moan, he turned her around and penetrated. She was in heaven, the water felt cool, his cock inside her stroking to perfection, the nice fresh air, the warm summer breeze. It was a birthday she would not ever forget.

Later that night, they enjoyed dinner on the deck. Then they sat on the patio couch under a blanket and talked until their eyelids became heavy.

Morning arrived. The sun shined on them. Her eyes opened; she saw that they had slept outside. The blanket was slightly damp from the dew that fell overnight.

She stood, “Amorcito, let’s go inside.”

It was almost time for them to prepare to leave. He looked into her eyes, “I hope you had a great time.”

She nodded, “It was the best birthday, thank you.”

He smiled, “There is one more thing I want to show you before we leave.”

“What’s that?”

“Come.” He led her to the bedroom. He pulled out a toy.

She laughed, “Oh my god Jack.”

He kissed her cheek, “You’re going to love this I promise.” He removed her clothes. He used the dildo to penetrate her as his tongue gave her pleasure, “Oh God, oh god,” she said repeatedly. Her body quaked until she gushed all over him.

He smiled, “I told you,”

He turned her to her side and penetrated her butt as he strummed her clit. Jack was not fucking around. He aimed to give Alma an insane sexual experience that she would never forget.

She was double penetrated and her clit was stimulated. She moved the dildo in and out of her cunt as he stroked her ass. She couldn’t believe how hard she came and yelled his name as her body shook and flinched. He kissed her back as he flowed inside of her, “Hoy y para siempre, Alma.”

She hummed and moaned, “Si papi, today and forever, I am yours.”

When they made it back to the house, Mr. Stevenson was in the foyer. He looked at them both disapprovingly, “What’s the meaning of this?” he asked.

“I’m seeing Alma,” he replied.

His father scoffed, “Alma could you excuse my son and me for a moment.”

She nodded and hurried off to the basement.

Jack looked at his father. His father eyed him, “So this is why you didn’t want to see my friend’s daughter.”

He nodded, “I love Alma.”

He laughed, “Son, you have to understand, this, this can’t happen.”

“Why I’m grown and so is she?”

“You’re only going to hurt that poor girl. She’s not of our world. No one will take you seriously if you do this. How will we explain this to our business colleagues?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.