Hidden Fantasy - Cover

Hidden Fantasy

by Brookell

Copyright© 2021 by Brookell

Erotica Sex Story: Laura lay there in bed very restless. It wasn't because of the evening she just had, that was incredible! But what was causing her to toss and turn was her inability to do the same thing for her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   .

Laura lay there in bed very restless. It wasn’t because of the evening she just had, that was incredible! As a special gift, her husband Adam fulfilled a long-held sexual fantasy of hers. It was a phenomenal night, but what was causing her to toss and turn was her inability to do the same thing for her husband.

It was bothering her that he claimed not to have any fantasies. She didn’t believe that. She just couldn’t get him to open up and she really wanted something special for him, something he couldn’t seem to ask her for. It hadn’t been easy for her to admit to her fantasies. It was his persistence that brought them to the forefront and she was amazed he not only arranged it but had not one shred of jealousy as things progressed. Afterward, he cuddled with her and told her how much he loved her.

She wanted to do the same thing for him, but she couldn’t seem to get him to open up about any fantasy. That wasn’t totally true, but the ones he has shared always centered around her. Sexy lingerie, oral sex, and even some role-playing. But she firmly believed there was something else, something really wild that he was afraid to admit wanting, maybe afraid of what she might think. She knew she had been nervous about her own fantasy, but he handled it wonderfully. It made her love him even more and also made her more determined than ever to fulfill his ultimate fantasy.

She looked up at the ceiling and vented a small part of her frustration, “Dear, Goddess, what do I have to do to find out?”

“Are you sure you want to know?”

Laura sat up in shock at the disembodied voice that seemed to have no source.

“Who...”

“With as often as you have prayed to me over the years, are you surprised you are getting an answer?”

“Um, I guess so?”

The voice chuckled, “I usually keep my assistance well in the background. But for this one, I need to understand if this is something you absolutely want to know. Once you find out, it may change things.”

“Will it hurt my marriage?”

“That’s up to the two of you. Tonight could have hurt your relationship, but you both weathered that challenge well. This one will test you again. So the question lies in front of you, do you want to know? Understand there will be no going back.

Laura thought about it, but her mind was made-up this was something she wanted to do. She didn’t say anything as the voice already knew her answer.

“Your phone has a new number saved in it. The lady who answers will help.”

“But...”

“You’ll find out soon enough. Call that number tomorrow and plan for a long evening tomorrow. Think of it as a Cinderella deal, only instead of midnight, things will end twenty-four hours from now. She’ll be expecting your call.”

“Who?”

“I’ll give you that much. Her name is Jai and she’s a special lady. Don’t make other plans.”

“Goddess...” But the voice was gone. She sat there for a minute thinking it might have been an odd dream. But when she checked her phone, there was a new number, a local number, and the only name associated with it was ‘Jai’, no last name.

For whatever reason, she fell asleep shortly thereafter and didn’t even notice her husband coming to bed. Adam looked at his wife of ten years and figured her deep sleep was because of tonight’s activities. He shook his head at all that happened and took no small amount of satisfaction for his small part.

Late the next afternoon Laura announced they were going out to dinner. She didn’t mention why or where just said it was a surprise. She even drove, which made sense because she knew they were going and he didn’t. Passing their usual places, they ended up downtown and parked in an underground garage in the business district. It was pretty quiet, but the garage had a surprising number of cars all parked in one section.

He tried to ask, but she just smiled enigmatically. They entered the elevator and she pressed the PH button for the penthouse. Adam assumed a new restaurant he hadn’t heard of before.

“Laura!” A tall African-American lady walked right up to Laura and hugged her close. Adam could only stare. She was taller than his five-foot-eleven and voluptuous was an apt description. She was in a tight-fitting dress that showed off her impressive attributes. When she broke from her hug, she turned to Adam and he got the full force of her megawatt smile and outsized personality.

“You must be Adam, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.”

“Uhhh, hello.”

“I am sorry, I’m Jai. I guess Laura didn’t say anything.”

“No, this is all coming at me blind!”

“Well good, that way you can relax and enjoy.” She hooked the two by their arms and led them through the double doors and into the club.

Both of them looked around, marveling at the décor, the music, and even the crowd. It was more than just a dance club, one section was obviously a restaurant, there was a dance floor off to one side, a gaming area, and even what looked like a sportsbook. Laura thought it covered the entire top floor.

Jai led them to the restaurant, telling them how good the food is. They sat in a freestanding booth, open on both sides. It was large enough for six or eight people, unexpectedly Jai sat on the same side as Laura. Adam centered himself on the opposite side. The benches had tall backs so he couldn’t see much of the rest of the place. The soundproofing was excellent because the music from the dance area was muted nicely and allowed conversation.

They talked about minor things, and every time Adam tried to find out more about Jai or how Jai and Laura knew each other, he was deflected easily. He was feeling a little frustrated when another lady came by the booth while they were reduced to chasing pieces of their desserts around the plates.

“Jai!”

“Courtney, how are you?”

She leaned over and kissed Jai on the cheek as she introduced her to Laura and Adam. She sat down in the booth next to Adam.

The conversation flowed more around Adam than including him. After a while, he interrupted, “Jai, could you point me to the...”

Courtney answered for her, “I need it as well, I’ll show you. It’s kinda hard to find.” When Adam and she got up, she took his arm and led him off.

Jai chuckled, “He’s about to realize part of his fantasy, even if he doesn’t know it yet. Court’s irrepressible.”

Laura looked a little exasperated, “But what is it, I’m clueless here.”

“Oh, the clues were there, I think you just missed them. You should have looked closer around the club. Here’s a big one.” Jai took Laura’s hand and brought it to her lap and under her skirt. Laura found herself holding a large cock. She almost pulled away, but Jai held her hand there until her mind caught up with her body.”

“Courtney?”

“Oh, yea! Many of the women here have a little something extra.”

“That’s Adam’s fantasy?”

“Yes, and one many men find it hard to share, especially with their wives.”

“So he’s...”

“No, no labels, you might regret thinking along those lines. He’s simply curious about us and had harbored a few thoughts and fantasies about us. His main worry was what you might think of him once you know.”

Laura thought about it, at the same time realizing Jai was getting firmer in her hand. “So what’s happening to Adam right now?”

“I’m not absolutely sure, but I can make a few guesses. Part of it might be based on how long it takes them to come back to the table.” She said with a sly smile.

Meanwhile in the Unisex bathroom:

“Adam, just do your business, you aren’t going to hurt my feeling. It kinda turns me on.”

He looked at her unconvinced but started opening his pants.

She reached over, “Here let me help.” In an instant, she was holding his dick and aiming it at the urinal. But nothing happened.

Courtney got behind him and reached around using both hands stroking it. He wasn’t sure what to do and said, “I’m not sure I can do this with an audience.”

She snickered and pressed against him. He almost jumped forward as he realized there was something stiff pushing against his ass.

“What the fuck!”

“No, no fucking, but a little mutual masturbation might be fun.” She firmly grasped his cock as she ground her own against him. He put one hand against the wall, both to steady himself and to give himself some leverage.

His cock jumped, then wilted as he thought about exposure. “What if someone comes in?”

“They can get their own cock-holder, my hands are full!” With that, she kept stroking him. “Go ahead, Adam. Pee for me. I love when guys do that with me holding them. Let it fly.”

Part of him was embarrassed, but his bladder couldn’t be denied and through his partially hard cock, he slowly emptied it. As he did, Courtney’s seem to get harder and harder. As he finished, she not only shook it but kept stroking it while pressing herself against him.

“Uh, I finished.”

“Not yet you haven’t.” She kept jerking his cock until it was hard. At the same time, she ground into him like she was fucking him. He put two hands on the wall, reminiscent of a cop asking you to ‘assume the position’.

His cock was as hard as he could remember, even harder than his wedding night with Laura. It felt even harder than just last night when Laura realized her own fantasy. Courtney was smiling as she felt Adam simply give in. She stayed behind him, enjoying the feeling of his tight butt cheeks. It didn’t take long and soon Adam was grunting through a nice orgasm, sending reams of the white stuff into the urinal.

Courtney switched places, “I wasn’t kidding about needing to pee. Would you do me the honors?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.