The Hotwife Stripper - Cover

The Hotwife Stripper

Copyright© 2022 by NeilMc123

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Exhibitionist Wife and Voyeur Husband combine to create the perfect sexual lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I turned the key in my front door, opening the large panelled oak door slowly. Stepping into my hallway I could hear the muffled sound of moaning coming from my lounge. I crept quietly toward my lounge where the door was partially open.

Looking through the gap I saw on my sofa my wife sprawled across the sofa wearing a red quarter cup bra with her newly pierced nipples on display. This was accompanied by a tight red waist cinching waspie with four garter straps attached. The straps were connected to black fishnet stockings with black high heeled strappy sandals completing her slut look.

Her head was back with a look of ecstasy emblazoned across her made up face. In her right hand was her iPhone and she appeared to be texting someone. Her manicured left hand was gently stroking her shaved slit, with the nail of her index finger softly stroking her unhooded clitoris. She heard me enter the lounge and looked at me smiling. Her eyes were half closed in that orgasmic look as she continued stroking her slit.

“Honey come over here and lick my pussy and asshole with that magnificent tongue!” she purred.

I have been blessed with an incredibly long tongue, which my hot wife loves me to use on her. My cock is of average length bordering on six inches, but my wife prefers my tongue tongue. Sex for us is usually me fucking my wife till I come inside her, then the next hour is spent with me tonguing her ass and licking my spunk out of her pussy. This always drives her wild.

This was not a sight I usually came home to.

Something was very different today. I knelt down between my wife’s long stocking clad legs and flicked my tongue over her smooth slit. Flicking the tip of my tongue around her clitoris, her hips started to move slowly as she began to moan softly.

“Oh fuck honey, slide your tongue in my cunt!” she panted.

I slid my long tongue between her labia as she moaned softly.

My tongue tasted her delicious wet juices, lapping her creamy fluid, feeling her hips tenderly thrust toward my invading tongue.

Her phone pinged that a text message had arrived. She looked at her phone and smiled. She gave a long deep sigh then texted back to whoever had sent her the text.

She spoke each word that she texted in a whispering voice.

“Glad you enjoyed the pics. You’ll get to see it all in the flesh tonight” then pressed send.

“What’s going on?” I enquired stopping my oral onslaught of her pussy.

She stroked my head gently and said.

“It’s just one of my clients from the club, baby. He’s very rich and very hot. He bought this outfit for me and I’ll be wearing it tonight for him!” she smiled

To give you some background, my wife is and always has been an outrageous exhibitionist. Wearing the tightest, sexiest, most revealing clothes you could imagine.

Her boredom level is very low and with her unbelievable curvy figure she kept pushing me to allow her to work as a stripper. As far as I’d known my wife, although being very flirtatious and wildly exhibitionist, had remained faithful during our marriage.

I’d witnessed many attempted groping and fumblings from family and friends as they danced with her at various gatherings, something that strangely aroused me, but she had as far as I’d known remained faithful. I eventually relented and my hot-wife started her stripping career about two weeks ago. In that short space of time her lingerie collection has grown immensely and has also become somewhat extreme. She now is the proud owner of lots of PVC, Fake leather and latex lingerie as well as the normal honeymoon type stuff. Thankfully I’ve been fortunate enough to see her in all of this and if truth be told, I’ve fucked her in most of this.

She would work till the club closed at 2:00 am but didn’t arrive home till 4:00 am some nights. She said the girls would all stay behind and have a couple of drinks to unwind. She would excitedly tell me about the vast range of compliments she received from all of her clients. She even admitted that a few of them had propositioned her. She was doing a few striptease spots per night and she admitted that she was also doing lap dances.

She confessed that if the guy was hot the lap dance would also turn her on. She had told me how much it delighted her to feel a guy get hard and it was a huge sexual thrill if she could feel his trouser covered cock throb against her naked shaved pussy.

But this was a new take on things. She is texting a client and from the sounds of it, she has sent him a photograph of her in her outfit.

“You’ve sent him a picture?” I asked, looking somewhat startled.

“He asked me for one!” She answered honestly “He’s such a hot babe, I lap danced for him last night and his cock grew hard beneath me. It’s huge and was almost bursting out of his trousers. If I didn’t have my thong on I think my pussy would have tried to eat it!” she giggled “ Hold on another text!” she smiled looking at her phone.

Reading the text she whispered to me.

“Keep licking my pussy!”

As she read the text, she again whispered the words.

“The outfit looks ace. Your pierced nipples are so erotic. I would love to slide my cock in that tight shaved pussy right now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.