Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

The next morning, Laurel walked into her bedroom just in time to see Ashton shooting a load on Chelle’s face. He was standing, and she was on her knees, leaning forward enough for her face to line up with his crotch. They were both completely naked, and her hair was done up in twin braids.

“Hey Laur,” Chelle laughed. “Sorry about muscling you out of the room last night. We just couldn’t control it.”

Chelle began to reach for a towel on her bed but Laurel stopped her. “Wait a sec - leave it,” she said. Laurel got down on her knees, nudging Ashton out of the way, and looked at Chelle’s come-covered face, this way and that. The two girls were close enough that an observer might think they were about to kiss, were it not for the studious look on Laurel’s face.

“What’s going on?” Chelle asked, holding still for Laurel.

Laurel stood up and stepped back. “It’s stupid. Probably nothing. Go ahead,” she said, waving to the towel. Chelle had just begun to clean up when Laurel changed her mind: “But do you think you can do that again?”

“Um, not right now,” Ashton said, embarrassed and flaccid.

Chelle sprung to her feet and tossed the towel on the floor. “Let me try! I think I can do it this time!”

Chelle chanted and waved her hands, occasionally touching Ashton’s arms, while Laurel watched. Her spellcraft was clumsy, she made a few missteps, but she did achieve her objective. Blood began to fill up Ashton’s cock, until his eight inches were ready for action.

“Damn, Chelle!” Ashton joked. “If you kill me with sex, tell my parents that my brother can’t have any of my stuff.”

Chelle got back on her knees. “Yeah, I’m sure they’ll want to talk to me when that happens.”

Chelle’s blowjob technique was very regular. She would put her mouth on his cock and move forward and back five times, relying on her tongue to rub his cock head. Then she would retreat and work his shaft with her hand for fifteen seconds. She did this over and over again without ever breaking the cycle: mouth, hand, mouth, hand. When her mouth was engaged, she sometimes made soft swallowing noises. When her hands were at work, she would blow a soft focused breath on his wet tip.

Laurel watched - Chelle’s technique for sure, but also the energies swirling in Ashton’s body and flowing between the lovers. She knew lots of ways to use those energies, but the seed of something new had taken root in her imagination.

The size of Ashton’s boner had been the subject of Laurel’s curiosity for a number of days. She would have assumed that a small man like him would have a small cock, and yet during sex magic classes, she had seen surprised shapes under his shorts. Now she knew: it was kinda big. He also had a hairy chest. It made her wonder what it would be like to snuggle up with him. His body was decently trim, and of course he was a nice guy. Apart from being short, he was reasonably attractive. Not on Theo’s or Michael’s level, but possibly boyfriend material. And Chelle didn’t seem to mind their height difference. Laurel wondered if she might have had a chance to win him, if she hadn’t been hung up on unavailable guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.