Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel was routinely summoning dozens of wisps every day. It was far too easy, but Jennifer insisted that repetition of the fundamentals was the path to mastering anything. She would prepare a containment circle, call the extra-dimensional balls of light to our plane, she would dominate them, and then she would banish them, over and over.

Michael had been seen slipping away with a few different girls: not just Toria, but Summer and Matisse too, at times. Laurel had no right to feel heart-broken. With so many beautiful women to choose from, he would never make it down to her end of the list. At least she’d never seen Theo with any of the girls - there was still hope there.

Every night Laurel had been teaching Chelle the beginnings of sex magic. Usually that involved both of them in their underwear, so they could touch each other and demonstrate various body energies. When Chelle was ready to actually manipulate another person’s libido, Laurel figured Chelle would practice once or twice and then they’d go to bed, but Chelle was far too excited about her new spell to stop. Laurel tolerated it while Chelle pushed her, inducing more and more sexual desire. Laurel squirmed, rubbing her thighs together, wanting desperately to rush somewhere private and finger herself.

“Stop - stop, please,” she finally said. “I can’t ... It’s too much.”

“I know what you need,” Chelle declared confidently. “Put on your swimsuit.”

Laurel had never noticed the hot tub on an isolated section of one of the house’s decks. It was covered for the summer, but the water was clean and the water jets purred to life like a military aircraft. Chelle’s body was large, but well-proportioned; her bikini suited her nicely. Laurel had a slender body: small boobs, narrow hips. She preferred the safety of a one-piece.

The two girls descended into the turbulent water, and Chelle got right down to business. “I’ve never seen a tub with this many nozzles!” She commented, sending hands and feet to explore around her. “Oh, wait - I think this will be the one.” She shifted to the edge of the seat and leaned forward, reaching beneath her to adjust her suit. “Mmm. Oh yeah, oh yeah!”

Laurel had experimented with a wide variety of sex toys, sometimes even masturbating together with her friends. But those had been true friends - sisters - while Chelle was still largely a stranger to her. However, the magic that she had taught Chelle had repeatedly pushed her buttons - driven her mad with arousal. She tried to mimic her friend’s technique, but found half of her face underwater. Instead she knelt on the bench, elbows on the edge, and moved her hips to zero in on a side-mounted water jet.

Just a little turbulence near her pussy was enough to make Laurel gasp. She spread her knees apart, lowering herself, getting closer. The water pounded on her bathing suit as if knocking on a door. Laurel bit her lip and held her position, feeling her clit stimulated in a way she’d never experienced before. Satisfaction and need swirled together inside her. She wanted to come, but she didn’t want to rush it. She wanted to nurture it - make it strong. Instinct took hold and she began gyrating her hips into the jet. “Fuck me,” she muttered to the sky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.