Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

When the first Show and Tell was called, Jennifer asked that everyone introduce themselves, talk a little about their lives and what they were studying here at camp.

“I’m Chelle and I’m studying theater arts at Northwestern. But I don’t exactly have the body for most leading roles,” Laurel’s roommate said with a smile that encouraged the group to laugh. “So I’m here working on glamours to expand my options. It won’t help with film, of course, but you might see me on stage as Eva Peron some day.”

Laurel’s turn came around. “I’m Laurel. I’m an undergrad. I want to be a veterinarian.” She added, “I like animals.”

Jennifer coaxed her. “And you’re here...?”

“I’m here studying summoning,” Laurel rushed to answer. “I want to protect myself from demons.”

Next came the beautiful man. “I’m Michael. No college - just studying magic with the family. My life’s goal is to invent a spell. I don’t care what it does, as long as I’m remembered for creating it.”

Maxie challenged him. “That’s impossible - it’s all been done. There hasn’t been a new spell in a hundred years.”

Laurel chimed in, eager to support the most crush-worthy boy at the retreat. “That’s not true! In World War Two a Russian medic invented a spell to treat frostbite!” Laurel looked for confirmation at Jennifer, who nodded.

“Fine, seventy-five years, then,” Maxie acceded.

“Maybe you’re right,” Michael shrugged, “but a guy’s got to have a dream.

Theo was in studying to be an architect. Maxie was interested in memory spells. Toria was working on weather prediction.

“Summer,” the yoga beauty introduced herself. “I’m here practicing haruspicy.”

“No!” Laurel blurted. All eyes were on her; Summer’s were as sharp as knives. “It’s cruel,” Laurel added meekly.

Summer rolled her eyes. “Oh god, you’re one of those,” she said condescendingly.

“What’s haruspicy?” Michael asked.

Summer glared at Laurel, daring her to answer. Laurel froze.

Jennifer answered. “Haruspicy is divining information - predicting the future or uncovering secrets - by disemboweling animals and studying their entrails. It dates back to well before the written word.”

“Look, little miss PETA,” Summer explained like an ill-tempered grade school teacher, “humans use animals. We use them for food, materials, labor, entertainment, science, and yes, magic. I didn’t see you apologizing to that chicken breast on your dinner plate last night. So grow up and lose the attitude.”

Laurel didn’t look anyone in the eye for the rest of the day.

Getting dressed the next morning, Laurel panicked when she found that all of her bras were too dirty to wear. She washed them thoroughly in the laundry room sink and hung them to dry in her bedroom, but she was forced to spend the day with her arms in front of her chest so nobody would see that her A-cup breasts were unsupported.

The next morning her bras were dry, but yet somehow they were still too dirty to wear. Again she washed them in the morning and spent the day feeling exposed. She began to wash them yet again in the evening, scrubbing furiously, until Toria joined her in the laundry room with pity on her face.

The sophisticated European girl looked torn about whether she should say anything. “They’re not dirty,” she finally said to Laurel. “She put an aversion hex on them. Your mind is playing tricks on you.” And then she left.

Laurel fought back the urge to cry - in part because she was being picked on, but in part for being too stupid to spot the enchantment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.