Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Two days later at Show and Tell, bikini-clad Laurel lay on a table with a fresh load of Michael’s jizz on her belly, inviting the other students to take a good look and ask questions. She almost correctly predicted the top card of a recently shuffled deck: she read the signs to mean the Jack of Clubs, but it was really the King.

The meeting had just ended when her dad returned her phone call. They made small talk for a while before she got to what she really wanted to ask. “You know how Mom sometimes talked about ‘the family legacy’? What did she want from me for that?”

“Sweetheart,” James replied, “she didn’t want anything from you. Only for you. Her mother and grandmother put a lot of pressure on her about the family legacy. She was proud of her family, but often pretty conflicted. As far as she was concerned, the family legacy was giving you the best education possible from the time you were a baby, so that you could be whoever you wanted to be, witch or not.”

“I get it,” she acknowledged. Then she asked, “Would you still love me if I were a prostitute? If sex were my job?”

“Wow, that came out of nowhere,” James remarked. “Yes. Absolutely. I would help you look for alternatives, if you wanted them, but if that was your choice, I would be proud.”

After a moment of silence, James pressed. “What’s going on?”

“I want to take a semester off from college,” she blurted. “I want to stay here with Jennifer and work on my new spell. It’s sex magic, sort of, so I’m going to have to be sexual with a whole lot of guys and everyone will know and call me a whore to your face, but oh my god, Dad, it’s so exciting and it could be revolutionary and save thousands of animals a year from gruesome deaths.”

“I’m not sure I follow all that,” James said, “but if it’s something you’re this excited about, I’m behind you one-hundred percent.”

“I mean, a whole lot of guys,” Laurel stressed.

James chuckled. “I understand.”

“And Mom wouldn’t be too disappointed?”

“I’ll come out and visit you. You can tell me what you need brought from home,” James told her. “It’s time we had our first father-daughter beer together. I’ll tell you about the time your mother saved the world at a four day cruise ship orgy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.