Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

“So you’re the new alpha bitch around here, I guess?” Michael said, stepping next to Laurel, beer in hand. She giggled and blushed at the characterization.

All of the remaining students were at the party, around a bonfire next to the lake. They were all in swimwear. Theo and Maxie, on their trip into town for supplies, had picked up a bikini for Laurel that she absolutely loved. It was blue with a bandeau top and lots of texture. It made her feel pretty, and now the handsomest boy was talking to her.

“What did you do to get rid of Summer?” He asked without judgement. She had been getting the same question from everyone all day, but she always just smiled and shrugged. Ashton and Maxie had put some of the pieces together, though, from the battlefield remnants left in their bedrooms.

“Well, the woodland creatures of Montana owe you a debt of gratitude,” he said, accepting her silence. They stood next to each other sipping their beers listening to music for a time.

“So this divination project of yours: it’s the real deal?” He asked. “You’ve actually created a new way to foretell the future?”

“I think so,” she said. “It still needs a lot of work.”

“I would love to play any part in that that I can,” he told her. “If I can ever ... contribute, let me know.”

“You’d let me blow you?” Laurel asked.

“Or ... whatever,” Michael added with a wink.

“Really?” Laurel asked, more excited than she’d wanted to reveal.

“Come on,” he said, and led her with an arm around her shoulders. She grabbed her jacket as they left the party.

Michael took Laurel to a lone tree at the top of a gentle hill with a rope-and-plank swing hanging from it. They could still hear the music from the party, so they swayed as they held each other. His body pressing against hers was dynamic, as if he were exploring every place that they could connect. It felt the same when he moved behind her, but also, once her top was removed, his hands squeezed and rubbed her breasts and tummy. Her nipples’ whole reason for being was in his fingertips. When he slipped a finger inside her bikini bottom he seemed to be asking a question. She answered by grinding her ass into his crotch.

After helping her out of the rest of her bathing suit he sat her on the swing. Playfully he spread her legs. “You have a very cute pussy,” he told her.

“Is ‘cute’ good?” She asked, grinning.

He rubbed her thigh. “Can you think of a better word for a pussy than ‘cute’?” He replied. “‘Brave’? ‘Educated’? ‘Gourmet’?”

“‘Savage’?” Laurel suggested.

He laughed. “I’m pretty sure Savage Pussy is the name of a punk band.”

His head sunk and his face disappeared between her legs. He began licking her wet, wet pussy. She held the ropes and looked up at the stars while he treated her. The swing rocked gently back and forth. He licked her tirelessly, making her feel electric. She picked out constellations in the sky as if they were people she could shout to, “Look at me! Look at how lucky I am!”

“I’m gonna come,” she said sweetly.

“So come,” he teased. She hadn’t expected him to object, of course, but that little affirmation made her libido leap. She gripped the ropes tightly while her hips did loop-de-loops. Or at least that’s how it felt.

He had her well on her way to another one by the time her mind cleared. She wanted to see his face. “Can I have you inside me now, please?” She asked.

He stood up. “Well, since you said please.”

With Laurel’s legs wrapped around him, Michael entered her snug welcoming pussy. The swing swayed forward and back while they fucked and she kissed his sticky face in a mad fury. “I want to fuck you ‘til the stars go out,” she whispered.

More kisses. More thrusts. More hands all over their naked bodies. “You feel like turning around?” He asked after a while.

“Okay,” she said, not knowing what to expect.

He laid her face-down on the seat of the swing, well-balanced and comfortable, and then he ramrodded her pussy. It was like a roller coaster how they fucked. In, out, in, out. Sometimes he smacked her ass. Her legs kicked at empty air. His vigorous thrusting would push her higher until he had trouble keeping contact, but then he’d grab the ropes and lift his feet and ride with her, throbbing inside her.

Laurel gave up all modesty. She laughed and moaned like a lunatic while she came, knowing that her friends at the party would hear her.

“Fuck,” Michael said, slowly walking the swing to a stable position. “Oh fuck!” He groaned. He pulled out just in the nick of time and coated her ass with a new research sample.

At Laurel’s request, Michael took a picture of her come-covered ass, although it took a few tries to get one where the flash didn’t bounce harshly off of her pale skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.