Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel’s tension lifted and the corner of her mouth even hinted at a smile. She had watched Summer’s reflection in the window: she had seen the other girl stare, consider her situation, and then turn away. Laurel had won one battle. That wasn’t enough, though. The lesson from the book was that compassion doesn’t preclude violence. If you have to fight, win. Don’t hold back. Hurt the enemy badly enough to ensure they will never threaten you again. She tried to convince herself that yes, she did have the resolve for the next part.

She tried to turn her attention back to her studies, but found it difficult to concentrate.

“Walk with me?” Theo said, kneeling next to her. He took a sip from a flask and offered it to her, but she refused.

“Ashton says you need more test subjects,” he said as they entered his bedroom. “Different bodies, different energies, extra variables. All that.”

“It would help clarify things, yeah,” Laurel answered, unsure of his intentions.

“I’m a virgin, you know,” he said, sitting on his bed and taking another sip. “Not a lot of guys to choose from where I grew up.”

“That must be so hard,” Laurel answered.

He took another sip. It was mid-morning and he had drunk enough to be buzzed. “So anyway, I’m game if you are. A little alcohol, a little gay porn, and a BJ from friend of the wrong gender. What do you think?” He asked.

“Are you sure?” Laurel asked. The thought of tasting his dick stirred her blood, but she wasn’t sure if this was really the right thing for him.

“As long as you don’t mind me calling you Steve,” he joked. “It’s just so frustrating! I just want to know what it’s like, even if it’s not with the man of my dreams. I trust you. But only if it will help your research.”

“I’d like that,” she said, smiling. “I guess you don’t want to kiss or anything?” He shook his head.

Theo took off his shoes and pants. Laurel began peeling off her shirt, but then stopped. “Is it okay if I take off my shirt? I don’t need to - it’s just easier to read when it’s on a flat canvas.”

Theo put up his hands and winced, turning away. “Oh no, boobs! My kryptonite!” He joked. Laurel finished baring her chest and Theo considered her. “You should show those puppies off more often. They’re nice.” She smiled.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Theo held up his phone and began watching a video. Laurel knelt between his legs and watched his cock grow until it was ready, and then slipped it in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.