Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel’s dream-self was on a park bench by a lake. Far in the distance people fished from rowboats.

She stood up and approached a group of ducks, tearing chunks from a slice of bread and throwing it to them to get their attention. The ducks quacked and flapped, advancing toward her.

Laurel took off her skirt, turned around, and got on her hands and knees, offering herself to the birds. They squawked and fought for mating rights.

The victor climbed on top of her with giant webbed feet. It must have weighed two hundred pounds now. It slipped and fell, knocking her over, but then then it quickly stood on her again, forcing her flat on her stomach.

Its penis shot down like a bullet and invaded her pussy. It stiffened as it corkscrewed through secret twists and turns of her vagina that she’d never known she had. The winding and thrusting of the drake’s dick as it made its way deep inside her made her come. It shot its semen straight into her uterus.

The duck on her back was still. Its penis was retracting. Another suitor sensed weakness and bullied him out of the way, and then he took her. All in all, five giant drakes stood on her back, creaking her bones while they had their ways with her, and she came every time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.