Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel’s dream-self was standing in a meadow. The sun warmed her, even though the air wasn’t cold. A gentle breeze came and went by its own whim, sometimes carrying leaves and dandelion seeds with it.

A brown rabbit appeared from behind a tree stump and looked at her curiously. She approached it as a friend. She picked it up and petted it - it made no effort to escape. For a time she smiled at it, stroked its fur, and held it to her breast, rocking. A tiny penis emerged between the rabbit’s hind legs.

She knelt and set the rabbit down. It hopped in no great hurry to go anywhere. Laurel stretched, first toward the sky, and then toward the ground, settling kneeling with her elbows on the ground and her knees folded below her. She was naked now.

She looked around for the rabbit, finding it milling around behind her. It was large now - the size of a black bear. Its penis, fleshy and nondescript, was about the size of a liter bottle of water. Laurel smiled, faced forward, and waited.

When it mounted her, the rabbit’s inhumanly-fast thrusting began before its cock ever touched her. At twenty thrusts per second, when it did touch her, it felt like the head of a powerful wand massager bumping her backside oafishly - a blunt ticklish sensation. When the buck finally found his mark, it felt like a whole Hitachi Magic Wand had been thrust up inside her vagina.

Laurel’s teeth rattled from the the cock moving inside her at astonishing speed, but the buck’s paws wrapped around her and its considerable weight pressing down on her kept her from moving. The sensation was far more violent than any toy she’d ever used, but pleasant. Some part of her wondered how it was there was no pain - why she wasn’t being ripped apart, but on another level she understood that this was perfectly natural.

Seconds later, her cunt was filled with a copious volume of thin fluid. At the same time, her rabbit partner fainted, falling to the side and tumbling her with it. Despite her racing heart she felt a serene contentment. She had fulfilled her nature.

She didn’t have long with her afterglow, though, because soon the rabbit was back on his feet, trying to mount her again. She moved back into position to avoid being trampled by her clumsy lover and he filled her up again. It was joyful. Her lover came again, and fainted again. Laurel waited, happy, pondering how many more times her new friend would take her.

When Laurel woke and her mind separated reality from dream, her first reaction was shame. Sure she had had stray thoughts before, wondering what it was like to be a girl bunny or panda or lioness, being mounted and fucked with some particular arrangement of bodies. But she had always banished those thoughts swiftly from her mind. They certainly weren’t welcome in her dreams!

The shame disappeared, by and large, as her mind came into focus and she realized that nobody would ever know. Forgetting dreams was easy. She was very hungry so she decided to put off her shower until after a bowl of cereal.

One wall of the living room was made up of giant windows, floor to ceiling, looking out on the ranch. One of those windows had been vandalized with a marker: It showed a cartoonish mural of Laurel, on her elbows and knees, getting fucked by the giant rabbit from her dream. She was smiling lewdly with rolled-back eyes and a wagging tongue: classic ahegao. A speech balloon attached to her mouth said, “I like animals!”

The dream hadn’t been authored by her - not entirely. She had been violated, and of course, observed.

Laurel said nothing to anyone while she ate breakfast. Her fellow students gave up trying to talk to her, but several kept an eye on her, concerned. She showered, dressed, and went to the library. This time she wasn’t studying demons or divination. This time it was dream magic. After lunch she went trekking in the woods, gathering ingredients. In the late afternoon she borrowed Theo’s car and drove to town to buy additional supplies. Alone, far from the house, she prepared her materials.

In the evening, in a soft deadpan voice, she asked Chelle to stay in Theo’s room for the night.

She laid herself to sleep that night naked, with strips of willow bark woven into her hair. She was warm from the cup of tea she had crafted with ingredients from the woods, the kitchen, and a few stores in town. Beneath her mattress she had placed three owl feathers, carefully arranged. At the foot of her bed she left a jar containing a cat’s breath.

She wasn’t sure if Summer would attack her the same way again, but if she did, Laurel would be ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.