Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel hit snooze on her alarm twice the next morning. As she drifted in and out of sleep, her sore butthole gave her an odd feeling of pride. She was happy. She only woke up for real when her dad video-called her.

“Hey, sweetheart. How’s summer camp going?” Her father James asked.

“So good, Dad. I’m so glad I came here!” She replied, smiling to herself at the word “came”.

“So Laurel, you and I have never talked about sex,” he said.

Laurel grinned a toothy grin and chuckled. “Mom gave me the talk forever ago!” She said.

“I know,” he told her, “but there’s a lot more to it than just how babies are made. As you mature, circumstances become more complicated. Decisions take on new dimensions. I want to make sure you know that we can talk about those things.”

Laurel chuckled again. A dad-being-weird moment. “What kinds of decisions?” She asked. She imagined how shocked he would be if they really could talk about sex: if she proudly told him about getting ass-fucked in a three way so long and hard that it left her sore this morning.

“Well,” he said hesitantly, “like the decision to let a partner take intimate pictures of you, and whether that partner can be trusted with those pictures.”

“Oh god!” Laurel gasped.

“So I guess you didn’t know,” James asserted. Laurel shook her head. “I have an alert set up on your name - and your brother’s and mine. There were four pictures posted of you to a porn website. Or maybe they’re fakes - I don’t know. But they seem to be you, naked and, well, lewd; and labelled with your name.”

“Oh god, Dad, I am so sorry! It’s not what it looks like, really! Not exactly ... God, I am such a screw-up!” She said, beginning to cry.

“Hey!” Her dad told her. “You’re not a screw-up, and you don’t need to be sorry. Whatever decisions you make, as long as you’re being true to yourself, I’ll be proud of you. Am I right in thinking that in this case, someone betrayed your trust?” Laurel nodded. “Would you like me to contact the site and have the pictures taken down?” She nodded again.

“Dad? Can we talk later? I really have to go kill someone right now,” she said.

“Okay, sweetheart. You can call me any time,” he said with an encouraging nod.

Laurel threw on a robe and quickly searched for her name. Sure enough, they were the pictures from her research. “Redhead teen slut Laurel Reiser takes load after load!” The captions read.

Laurel planned out an epic confrontation as she stomped through the halls. Summer would be doing yoga now in the living room. Laurel would begin by kicking her off-balance out of whatever weird pose she was in, and then unloading a verbal assault on the surprised girl.

She chickened out of the kick, and the verbal assault was not as strong as she’d hoped. “You are such a mean girl!” Laurel shouted, standing in front of Summer. “Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?”

Summer held her pose for a moment, and then smoothly flowed out of it before standing up and facing Laurel. “I hate you because you’re weak,” she said calmly. “You’re a cowering child who gets by on pity. You don’t belong here; you’re not as good as any of these people - your mother was. Some day, again, you’ll cry and everyone will make huge sacrifices to kiss your booboo.” She looked around the room of people staring. “And you all are her enablers. You’ll share the blame.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.