Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Laurel had just explained her theory to Chelle and Ashton on a walk around the lake. Jennifer’s network of peers had come up with a number of problems standing in the way of creating Laurel’s spell. Most dismissed it as impossible, but there was enough disagreement about why it wouldn’t work to give her hope. Together, Laurel and Jennifer followed-up with emails and phone calls. They didn’t know how to solve all of the anticipated problems, but they learned where to look for further study.

“Oh my god! How much would you love to rub it in Summer’s face if you came up with a form of divination that made her budding-serial-killer routine obsolete?!?” Chelle said excitedly.

“And that’s why I need you,” Laurel told her. “I’ve done some more calculations. I don’t think the spell can work unless the caster is involved in the sex act. So I need to catch you up on what I’ve figured out so far. From there I’ve got some ideas...”

“That’s not going to work,” Chelle cut her off. “There’s no way I could hope to keep up with you on something like this. I am only an egg.”

“Oh,” Laurel said, the wind taken from her sails. She looked at the ground and thought about other options. Summer hated her, but she did know a lot about divination and she had a sex partner. It was hard to imagine that Laurel could enlist her help though.

“Laur!” Chelle said, smiling, “this isn’t a bad thing! It just means that you need to be part of the sex act!” She took Laurel’s hand, and Ashton’s and put them together. “He thinks you’re cute, you know.”

“You’re beautiful,” Ashton confirmed. He held Laurel’s hand between both of his. “You’re probably the smartest person I’ve ever met. And if you’re right about this, you’ll be making history. I’d walk over glass to help you. A blowjob is much better than walking over glass.”

Chelle pranced in front of them. “That’s assuming you don’t mind sharing,” she said in a sing-song voice.

They walked back to the house. Sometimes Ashton held Laurel’s hand, sometimes he put his arm around her. Chelle beamed like a proud big sister. She left them alone when they got to the girls’ bedroom.

“I guess, um, can I take off your pants?” Laurel asked Ashton.

“Sure, but, would you like to kiss first?” Ashton answered.

Sometimes Laurel thought she missed kissing more than actual sex. It had been the better part of a year since she had done either, and four years before that. When Ashton held her close and put his lips to hers, it was so much better than she remembered. Feeling comforted in his arms and connecting with him as man and woman satisfied an emptiness she had felt but could never name. It didn’t bother her that she was an inch taller than him, although she did wonder what it would be like to kiss him wearing heels.

Laurel took off Ashton’s pants. She took off her shirt, too, not wanting to dirty it with flying semen. His dick, at eye level, looked even more impressive than before. Slowly she approached it and engulfed the tip. Back and forth she moved, swirling her tongue and lips over the crown. After a moment she remembered Chelle’s technique and pulled back to jerk him for a while.

She put her mouth back on it, experimenting with a little suction. She tried rubbing his dick with her cheek. Accidentally, her teeth bumped his shaft. “Sorry!” She said.

She had only ever done this once before, she realized. In her mid-teens there had been plenty of sex toys who had been lucky enough to get some oral foreplay before the main act, but this was real hot human flesh - a lot of it. She hoped he wouldn’t hold her lack of skill against her.

Suck. Stroke. Suck. She coughed. “Sorry!” She said again. Anxiety built inside her. She jerked his cock, gripping harder than she knew. “I’m sorry I’m bad at this! I promise I’ll learn!”

She was about to suck him again, but he stopped her. Ashton dropped to his knees and looked her in the eye. “Hey! Hey. You’re doing fine. There’s nothing to get stressed over. You don’t need to make me come, you know.” He touched her face like a lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.