Spermamancy and the Bully Witch - Cover

Spermamancy and the Bully Witch

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college summer retreat to study magic with other talented young mages. A meeting of minds, and hopefully, bodies. It could be a hotbed of inspiration - and conflict. There is unrealized power in sperm.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge  

It felt strange, not having the Earth below her. Laurel had taken plane trips before, but her magic skills had been in their infancy back then. Now it was second nature for her to feel the mystic energies around her, and the Earth’s energies were notably muted at 30,000 feet. Other energies were coming through strong though: the sky up here was in a vast mystic dance like she had never imagined.

She shifted her gaze from the clouds outside the plane to her reflection in the window. She had adopted a new hairstyle for the summer: on the right her autumn-leaf hair hung close to her face before falling down past her shoulders, but on the left it was pinned behind her ear. She had gotten a second piercing, high on her ear, and now wore two studs connected by a chain. It was a little thing but it made her happy - a symbol of her optimism for the summer.

Laurel’s first year of college had been a disappointment, socially. She had only made two friends, and she had been blackballed from the sorority she had tried to join. Romance had completely eluded her, and her one hookup ended very badly. But this summer would be different: she would be studying at an invitation-only retreat with other highly talented magicians her age. She wouldn’t have trouble relating to these people. She wouldn’t have to hide who she was around them. She could be her whole self.

There were other mystical energies churning around inside the plane to which Laurel was habitually attuned: sex. Not actual sex - nobody was doing it on the plane - but with a hundred people in a small space, there were bound to be complex sexual currents flowing among them. Old or young, bold or bashful, some part of every human being is always devoted to sex. There was a woman reading a romance novel: her pheromones were provoking the teen boys in the next row, contributing to their roughhousing. A stewardess and air marshal chatting, skimming the edge of flirtation. They badly wanted each other but each held back, fearing the other’s reaction.

Laurel couldn’t help getting aroused. Maybe someone on this plane would even be one of her fellow students. Maybe the emo guy with the anarchy symbols on his backpack. Wouldn’t it be funny if he were a magical adept, and he wore that persona to mock the mundane world’s silly notions about magic? Maybe they’d meet in a barn and he’d say that he noticed her on the plane. Then he’d take off his shirt. Then he’d take off hers...”

Laurel pulled her backpack into her lap and then, hidden behind it, she slipped her fingers into the leg of her shorts and touched herself. Oh, wouldn’t it be so lovely to fuck the pretty emo boy in the barn? She stroked her pussy as she pictured it.

Fuck the barn! Who can wait that long? Imagine if she just walked up and jumped him now! She would take off her shorts and panties in the aisle and walk toward him aggressively, while everyone watched. She’d unzip his pants and climb in his lap and kiss him to make him hard. Then she’d ride him. Everyone else on the plane would be too shocked to say anything. She’d come, once, twice, three times, but he’d stay strong, until he finally blew his load just as the plane touched down.

A stupid fantasy, she knew, but god she wanted to come. Her wet fingers were flicking her clit, still discretely. No, a better plan would be to grab his hand and lead him to the plane’s tiny bathroom. He’d pull down her pants and take her from behind, the two of them thrashing against every thin wall while he pounded her pussy.

Laurel’s real orgasm began. She stayed silent. Her new hair style helped hide her face. She fought her body to keep it from betraying her secret with some reflexive lurch or gasp. Her empty vagina convulsed and leaked fluids into her panties. Wave after wave of release and joy shook through her, but she kept it a secret.

She looked around but nobody was paying any attention to her. She smiled to herself for getting away with it. She glanced at the sexy emo guy. Not the airplane bathroom - she was spent. But maybe, still, the barn, later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.