FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 7: Adagio Affabile

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Adagio Affabile - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

The following morning, I woke up with the phone ringing. Jenny called from Cleveland that a decision had been reached. They would fly back on Monday night and be in Sydney on Wednesday early morning; they would not stop since Ellen was a bit better and wanted to be back in her home. Could I pick her up, please?

What a stupid question! Obviously, I would be there and take her to her home, our flat, and our arms and hearts. Maureen had woken up and took the receiver out of my hands. For the next thirty minutes, they were talking about me ( I had behaved well), herself (she was not completely satisfied with me), me (I did not promise what she wanted), Jenny ( she was missing her), me (yes, we had made love and she wanted more), Allan and Ellen (they were better, but something was going on because Mr. Buckingham had come to Cleveland and had been with Allan for a long time. Unfortunately, she could not coax anything out of Allan), me (yes, she promised that Jenny could have the first night with me), shopping (there were these two little exquisite boutiques downtown and if Jenny needed any money she would loan her whatever she spent), me (she had tried to get me to take her just for sex, just the physical joy, but I was too controlled to let go, and she hoped that Jenny had better success) and so it went on and on.

Finally, I got up, had my shower, dressed, and when I came back, she was still on the phone, laughing this time. When I asked what was so funny, she just looked at me and laughed even more. When I went to the kitchen for some muesli, I heard her saying that she would call back, and then she rushed through the door, taking the plates out of my hand.

“I’m sorry, James, but that was important girl talk. Jenny also mentioned Mr. Buckingham’s visit once more, so you better be prepared once Allan is back. With Ellen sick, would he retire? And if yes, who would be appointed to that position? Would you have a chance?”

I calmed her down and told her that this was out of my control, and I would have to wait to see what would happen. She prepared my breakfast, sat beside me, and leaned her head on my shoulder, and when I had to go, she did not forget house rules: There were two beautiful breasts to be kissed. She told me that she had called her mother yesterday and would go to her office early this morning. If I had nothing planned for lunch, could I call her? I had to say that there was already a lunch with Mr. Young, but I would try to come home early.

Business in the office was as always at yearend: busy and hectic. I advised everyone that Sir Allan would be back early next week - they had by Friday night to prepare a briefing on what had happened these two weeks in his absence so that I could prepare my brief. I also wanted a summary of what we had done to get everyone to the Sales Meeting and was surprised that very little had happened. Jenny had her hands full when she was back at her desk!

Mr. Young called me and told me that he had set me up with another friend of his next week to discuss opportunities; it seemed that he was still trying to make up for his son’s misbehavior.

When I came home, Maureen had just arrived and was changing into one of my oversized t-shirts, but this time showing the New York Jets. I changed, too, and put some piano concert on the sound system. She took out the bottle of Port, and we discussed the day. We were both satisfied with what we had achieved. Later we had our light supper, watched the news (there was an election coming up, and Maureen and I were on opposite sides), and decided to retire early. After the obligatory detour through the bathroom, we were back in our bed, she with her head on my chest and I holding her in my arms. Sweet nothings were exchanged, and slowly she drifted off, but not before doing her duty to our house rules. It seemed we had become what we had wanted all the time: a happily married couple.

The following two days flew by with us returning to our night run and some martial art classes, and then I went home the last night loaded with papers to prepare my brief for Sir. Allan. She was already sitting in the living room staring at spreadsheets.

“James, can you help me? I believe that I understand them, but it does not feel right!”

I changed and sat beside her. It seemed simple, but after a while, I also got the feeling that the picture was not complete. She told me what she had seen during the office and the truck station days, but her impression was that the numbers did not add up: something was missing. We stopped to have dinner and went back again. The situation became more evident when we compared daily costs against revenue, and cost was overwhelmingly high – or revenue too low. The fuel consumption was abnormally high for the miles shown, and there were a lot of trips for little money. Somebody was skimming off money in fuel and daily expenses! There was nothing we could do more at this moment, and we agreed that on Tuesday, she would bring someone in from Brisbane to check on operations but that she would tell no one in the office. She was distraught that something like this had happened on her first job: perhaps they had not taken her seriously? Knowing Maureen, that person would regret it!

The next day I told her to put on her little blue top, took her for a drive, and we ended up at the Gap, where everything had started. Maureen looked around and, seeing that nobody was there, told me that she was very disappointed with me. I had told her that her freckles could be kissed away, and they were still there! I was amiss with my duties! She lifted her top and showed me the freckles on her shoulders, on her neck, and the big two ones on her chest. She had given me everything, her body, her love, her trust, and I could not fulfil a simple promise? What would I do to compensate for my flaws?

I apologized and promised to try harder; would she accept that I started right now? She considered her options and said that I had a limited license for fifteen minutes to hunt for freckles down to five inches below the top of her little blouse, and the fifteen minutes started right now. I laid her on the blanket and went to work, and it was an enjoyable toil. She began to get interested in my efforts, and when the limit had passed, and I had stopped, she said that I could continue. I could even extend the limit to five feet below her top. I looked at her, measured five feet from her top, and ended up a good 15 inches below her feet. I advised solemnly that there were no freckles below her feet, but she was upset.

¨Don’t be so German, James. You know what I want!”

I looked around, and unfortunately, people were walking up to the spot where we were. Quickly I covered her, and we were looking chastely over the Gap when the two couples passed. They smiled and went on, but Maureen´s mood had changed. She was hungry now and wanted to eat at Luigi’s. Women can be strange!

Luigi was delighted for us to come back to his place and let everyone know that the Count and Countess de Winter had honored his humble little restaurant with their presence. Humble! Hah!

I almost walked out again, but Luigi and Maureen were good friends now, and I was told to stay. The food was excellent as always. The discussion on what wine to choose lasted only fifteen minutes (they knew that one minute more and I would select the wine). When we went home, at least the physical needs were satisfied. I had looked at the Opera House, and there was a Gilbert & Sullivan operetta that night. Maureen had never seen one, and I was fortunate enough to get two good seats. I had always liked ‘The Gondoliers’ with its silly play and the rousing music, the changed babies plot and the evil Duke, and the gondolier who ends up as the lost son of a duke.

Maureen dressed up again: a long green dress that complimented her body, her opal pendant and earrings, little open black sandals, and a big smile. I stayed with my dark suit since I existed only to guide her around and show her off after all. We met some acquaintances, and I was very proud to be at her side. I swear people would memorize her, but they could not remember me if asked who was beside her! The audience was happy and relaxed, and it seemed that people knew the songs; as we were walking out, some were singing the main arias, and suddenly most joined in!

At home, Maureen was happy: good company, good food, and a night to make love! I had other G&S operettas in my archives and tried HMS Pinafore, but while the music is lovely, it is much nicer to see it on the stage. Maureen asked me to see whether other operettas were coming to Sydney, and I was lucky to see that The Mikado would be on another stage later this year. She put the date immediately in her diary!

Somehow her t-shirt had vanished when we sat on the couch, listening to a violin concerto, she with her head on my lap and I with my hands on her body, caressing her breasts, her long legs, and occasionally invading her labia. When we finished the bottle of Port, she smiled.

¨My love, this was a lovely day, but there’s still some unfinished business! ¨

She jumped up and pulled me to our bedroom. Her cheeks were moving seductively, promising anything I wanted, her nipples stiff and upright, and her wrinkled little hole was blinking at me, challenging me to come closer and investigate in detail. She turned slowly and lay down again on her stomach, opening her legs wide for me. She had already used her special cream, and slowly I forced my way into her - and with her enthusiastic cooperation, I must say! In the end, I could not hold back anymore and dug in deeper and deeper, pounding her with increasing force until I achieved my release and exploded in her, filling her up with all my repressed fluids. I cried her name and, embracing her with all the force I had left, pulled her up to me and pushed once more deep into her.

She came at the same moment, and for some time, we could only feel each other, holding each other and letting aftershocks go through our bodies. Then she fell back onto the bed, and I followed her, allowing my weight to cover her. We did not say anything for a while, and I laid my head on her back, feeling exhausted, satisfied, and extremely happy. My shaft slowly dropped out of her, and our combined fluids followed. She moaned and tried to move but stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.