FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 4: Gigue Vivace

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Gigue Vivace - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

When I woke up, she was still deeply asleep, but when I tried to leave, she protested again, mumbling words I could not understand and pressing my hand against her. It took me some time to slowly withdraw and sneak into the kitchen without waking her. I got my coffee, prepared the dough for the waffles to let it rest; after all, I had survived on my own for a long time and had learned a lot from my ladies, and started to read the newspaper. The newspapers reported no significant changes to familiar stories from last year since we were still in the aftermath of the holidays; the politicians were fighting about money, the economy was recovering from the Christmas indulgence, and there were long, opinioned, and detailed discussions of the oncoming cricket test matches against India. It did not take me a long time to finish the paper, went to the kitchen to prepare the table – oops, I had promised to bring breakfast to her in bed, prepare the trays and cups, and went to look what had happened to Eileen.

She was waking up when I opened the door slowly, and rubbing her eyes, asked me why I was not in bed with her. I reminded her about breakfast and her wish to be served, and that everything was ready for her.

“But you left me and did not kiss me – local rules, I remind you!”

“You were sleeping, my dear, and your wish was upmost on my mind, so I left to fulfill your wish. I gave you a kiss on your head, however, and that was the only part I could reach without waking you!”

“It does not matter: you broke the rules. Let me think what I can do: request my kisses on my puppies or one long kiss on my pussy. If you kiss my pussy, we will start to fool around, and you will be relieved of the breakfast duties, so, James, my love, come here and say good morning to my puppies.”

She pushed the blanket down, and her firm breasts appeared, ready to be kissed. Well, rules are rules, and I had done more strenuous work before and survived. I bent down and lightly touched one tip and then the other.

“James, I said kisses, not teases!”

Now I concentrated my effort, and soon she became restless, with her areolae crinkling and her nipple standing up. At that moment, I withdrew and told her that I had to go back to the kitchen to prepare the waffles. She was upset, and I offered to continue, but only if she would do the work in the kitchen. Her eyes glared at me, and I was prepared for a blast, but suddenly she took a deep breath, and I saw her determination to be sweet and gentle. She swallowed several times.

“James, you’re right; please do what you have promised. I’ll keep this in my little black book, however, and the next time you want something from me, I might remember this!”

Eileen under control: that was something new and to be appreciated! I would have to be more careful in the future! I made the waffles, put coffee, jam, maple syrup, and marmalade on a tray, and brought it to her. She smiled, satisfied, and, sitting up on the bed, pulled the blanket up to her shoulders.

“If you don’t want to kiss them, why should you see them?”

I have to say, however, that during breakfast, the blanket started to slip, and when we finished, she even allowed me to kiss what had come forward. Not a passionate kiss, just a ‘good morning, I will get up now’ kiss.

Considering that the weather was clear, the sun was shining, and we were happy, we decided to go for a ride in the morning and thought of going to the Blue Mountains. There was a train, but Eileen wanted to go in the Porsche. It was a beautiful day with sunshine for the whole day, and she remembered to have taken once a different road, away from the tourist rides. The Bell’s Line of Road started at Richmond and would take us through to Mount Tomah and Bell and across to Mount Victoria. She always thought about this trip with fond memories since the drive through the vast Blue Mountains National Park was very pleasant. The Park had its name from the numerous eucalyptus species covering its hills, which gave them a blue tinge under the right circumstances, and when the trees were blooming, the smell of eucalyptus could be potent.

We did not intend to go all the way, as that could have been a long drive of over 120 miles. We would stay closer to Sydney, have lunch and come back in time to prepare for the Opera House. It was a beautiful ride with good roads, the Porsche ran well with its hood down, Eileen’s hair was blowing happily, the food was tasty but straightforward, and we arrived home well in time for the lady to prepare her labor to be beautiful for me, for herself, and for eventual friends she might encounter. I do not know whether I got the priorities in the proper order, though.

It was easy for me; a blazer, nice grey slacks, a white dress shirt, a Celine tie, and a happy expression on my face, waiting for my partner. When she appeared, I knew why she always would be worth waiting for: A long black cocktail dress touching the ground with a tantalizing slit on her right side showing a well-tanned leg, and the top closed around her neck, but her shoulders and arms were uncovered. Her back almost did not exist: when she turned around, more skin than textile reached the beginning of her ass. The dress followed the lines of her body truthfully, emphasizing her breasts, her narrow waist, and her sensual hips. The best part about it was her dazzling smile, happy with the impression she had made on me. Her hair was made up high with some sparkling stones woven in, her diamond earrings called attention to her beautiful face, and she had fixed the ruby brooch on her dress over her heart.

“Are you satisfied, Count de Winter? Will you take this poor woman to the Opera?”

I laughed: looking at her and hearing ‘poor woman’ was really out of this world.

“It’ll be a pleasure for me, poor woman. Let me get my sword to fight off all the contenders for your pleasure!”

She smiled, and I took her arm; the car was waiting, and when we stepped out of it at the Opera House, it was as if a wave of silence followed us. Men were staring until hit by their partners and women were staring until stepped on by their partners. All of them were overwhelmed.

I had seen The Barber of Seville often enough to concentrate more on my love than on the singers and the setting. It was decently produced, the singers were OK, and the one thing that always came through was Rossini’s music. It has often been described as the masterpiece of opera buffo and has been popular now for over 200 years. The interplay among Count Almaviva, Figaro, Rosina, and Bartolo, is very amusing, and Rossini managed to convert the fun into beautiful music. Eileen enjoyed it, and when the first act finished and we went to get a glass of bubbly, she recounted gleefully the fun she had. She saw a few friends and introduced me “My son-in-law, Count de Winter.”

She liked this probably even more; she was a snob and enjoyed rubbing other people’s noses into her social ascension. When the Opera finished, I asked her whether she wanted to go out, have a drink, and dance a bit, but she declined.

“Didn’t I say that I would be especially nice to you? Let’s go home, and I’ll show you!”

When I closed the door, she turned to me and kissed me with passion; then, she pointed to two buttons on her dress.

“If you open these, a miracle might happen...”

I stepped back and opened the buttons, and a miracle did happen: the dress fell off in one swoop, and she stood there, dressed only in her black sandals. “Now you can kiss me, James, wherever you want, nothing is hidden...” and I did want and kissed her all over until she stepped away and told me to prepare a drink while she would change into ‘something more comfortable’. I wondered what could be more comfortable than being nude?

It was typically Eileen when she came back: a classic black transparent nightgown with a décolleté showing a good part of her breasts, and it seemed that the only brake that kept it from falling down were her already stiff nipples. There were several slits at the side and in the front, and when she walked towards me, her legs and pussy looked out, showing what she would give me later. She had a tray in her hand with a bottle of Belvedere in an icebox, a plate of smoked salmon, and two shot glasses. As she reached forward to place the tray before me, the gown slipped and exposed one breast.

“Oops ... James, could you please repair this?” and she waited until I had picked up the errant top and placed it back over her nipple.

“Something especially nice for you tonight, my love? Have some salmon, have a shot of vodka, and then you can have me: anywhere and anyhow!”

It took all my self-control not to carry her immediately to the bedroom right now, but I was of German -no Prussian nobility - and the only part! And I knew how to treat a lady. We had a drink, talked about the Opera, had another drink with some salmon, and when I tried to pour her another shot, she declined.

¨James, you have to decide what you want: you can give me more vodka and then you can carry me to bed already asleep, or you can stop now and carry me to bed, completely awake and eager to please you – and me. Make up your mind, my love; you know what I want!”

I did not need another hint and carried her to our bed: awake. When I laid her down, her gown disappeared, and she was looking at me. “James, I want to give you my ass tonight. It has been some while since you have filled it. Please?”

Would I disagree with such a request? I had been a fool often enough, but I am not an idiot. First, however, I wanted to feel her excitement. I moved between her legs and positioning my face right in front of her freshly shaved labia, I breathed in deeply, admiring the pure beauty of the smooth, puffy skin surrounding her vagina, the neatly folded lips of her outer labia, and the drop of moisture that I could see forming at her opening in the dim candlelight. Again, I smelled her heavy perfume, and here it was mixed with her woman smell, the sweet scent of Opium blending perfectly with the pungent smell of her sex. I lightly put the tip of my index finger on the tiny drop of moisture beginning to leak from her, spreading it up. I felt its thick viscosity, the incredible slickness of it.

I kissed the puffy outer lips of her smooth labia and inspecting the folds of her inner lips, I could see that more moisture was forming there. She tasted sweet and salty, and to me, it tasted perfect, and I wanted more. Her juice was thick and beginning to flow copiously. I put the tip of my tongue inside her and swirled it slowly around, creating firm pressure in a slow circle around her opening. She groaned again, letting me know she liked it.

I gave her upstanding clit a quick lick, and she gasped. I gave another lick, and she gasped again. My finger joined my tongue, and she started to twist around. When I moved it slowly downwards, I pushed it into her, reaching her other entrance. My finger was slick, she was excited, and I entered her easily. She cried out with pleasure as I gently and slowly pushed my finger into her ass as far as it would go. Her deep moan reassured me that I had done the right thing, and she went out of control and came violently. Her body trembled, and one shock after another ran through her. My face was drowned in the liquids she had squirted onto it. She orgasmed for a long time, and I think many times before she pushed me away.

“Please, stop!” she cried out. “I can’t take anymore!”

I withdrew and sat up, looking down at her swollen, red pussy with her stiff clit poking out. I could almost see it throbbing. My face was covered with her nectar, the bed was soaked, and I was satisfied that I had her brought to this massive finish.

She needed some time to recover but wanted more.

When she finally relaxed, she pointed to the sideboard where a white tube was waiting. She turned around and supported herself on her knees and elbows; looking back to me and pushing her ass up, and she said: “Now, my love, take what is yours!”

I started kissing her softly on her wide-open labia and, sliding up, touched her other hole with my tongue. She liked it and participated, pushing her cheeks apart to give me better access. I took the tube and applied a generous dose of the lubricant to her ass, pushing slowly one finger into her and, as I felt her outer ring relaxing, added another one. She whispered “My love; this is all yours. Please take me and make me yours again!”

There seemed to be no strong resistance anymore, and dropping another drop of the lubricant on my shaft, I guided it to her entrance. It slipped in quickly to the second ring, but there it stopped. Eileen was becoming impatient and pushed back but to no avail.

“Relax, my love. We have time, and making love is so much better than having sex!”

I moved my penis slightly in and out, and slowly she gave way. It slipped in another inch, and then she pushed back with all her force, and I impaled her completely. I was down all the way, and her hot walls seemed to stroke my shaft. It was easy to move, but she was so tight that the friction added one moment of extreme pleasure after the other. She whimpered. “Yes, my love. I give myself to you, now and forever! “ and she started her rhythm of up and down, side to side, faster and faster until we both reached our limit and exploded. My juices filled her up, and I could feel that some had even escaped from her hole as my shaft slipped out.

She lay down, but I was not yet completely satisfied; when she looked back over her shoulder and saw me still excited, she pushed her hips upwards once more, inviting me to come back. Her sweet hole was wide open, and it was easy to enter her once more, our juices having made it slippery, and I could go down in one easy stroke. Now I wanted to take her, take my desire for her to another level, and be egoistic for a moment. I started to move again, first slowly, then faster, and at the end, I pounded her ass with almost violent force. She yelled my name, not afraid but begging for more, and finally, I exploded in her once more. It was mind-blowing, and I only realized what I had done when I felt her lying down carefully and moaning.

“Eileen, my love, I apologize. I don’t know what came into me to hurt you. Please forgive me, darling!”

I wanted to move out of her, but she stopped me. “This is what I need, James. You made me cum gently so often, but I need this also. Not often, but occasionally. You satisfy my desires when you take me this way when I know that I’m yours and that you’ll be there always for me. I am different from Maureen: she wants gentle love and the occasional sexual adventure. I need this, James, and I know that it is probably wrong, but that is the way I was educated and shaped by my husband. I’m much more physical than she is, so be happy that you have a woman who satisfies your soul and another one who satisfies your body. What more can you ask for?”

I shook my head and kissed her on her hair.

“I don’t want you to be a sexual adventure, as you so nicely put it. I want you to feel that you are loved, cherished, and pleased, and I’m certain that this night will be repeated, but you should know this: whatever happens and even if I’m deep inside you, feeling our excitement and passion, all you have to say is one word, and I’ll stop immediately. Your wellbeing is so much more important than a moment’s sexual thrill! Do you understand this?”

She nodded, and finally, I did slip out of her. The linen was all wet, and I went to get towels to clean us and cover the wet spot. In any case, I didn’t believe that I could have gotten her to leave the bed to change the linen. I hugged her (and very carefully) whenever she moved, as I felt uncomfortable for her. She kissed me, and I responded eagerly, but in the end, she was exhausted.

“James, will you make breakfast once more, please? I don’t believe that I can move around easily tomorrow morning. Look what you have done: more work for you! Will you keep me even so? I promise that you’ll be rewarded!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.