FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 3: Interlude Afetuoso

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Interlude Afetuoso - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

When I arrived at the flat, I sensed the presence of Eileen; with all the problems we had had, this had not vanished. I opened the door, and there she was, beautiful as always. She turned and jumped into my arms.

“James, you’re finally here. What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for hours! I almost called you, but I imagined you had work to do at the office! But you’re here now, darling. How wonderful!”

She kissed me passionately, and I was happy having her in my arms, feeling her body against mine. I perceived after a while that I had to breathe and opened my arms so that I could look at her. She was an outstandingly beautiful woman: her red hair coming down in curls to below her shoulders, her eyes shining, her lips smiling, and her body pressed against mine. She kissed me once more and stepped away. Now I could see her better; she had dressed in a white blouse that seemed to be almost transparent and offered exciting peaks and valleys, a wrap-around dark blue skirt that went almost to her knees showing her long and slender legs, and a pair of open black sandals. She wore her pendant and had the red brooch attached to her blouse.

“Eileen, you’re a pleasure for my eyes, and to kiss you makes my day complete. Thank you for coming, my love.”

She shook her head.

“You don’t have to thank me; it’s me who thanks you for letting me come, darling. I was getting desperate since I hadn’t seen you for over two weeks, and I needed to be in your arms. Now we can relax; there’re two days in front of us where we can concentrate on each other. Have a shower and change, and I’ll have something to eat for us when you are back. And here is an incentive for you not to dawdle...” and she undid two buttons on her blouse that showed that she had obeyed local rules. She also put her hand on the clasp of the skirt and loosened it a bit to show that with just another move, it would fall off.

I hurried to shower, change, shave and put some Eau de Cologne on my face. When I came back, she had put plates and food on the table and lit four scented candles with a seductive perfume. The best part was she: her blouse was open now, only knotted below her breasts (and it was transparent, showing how excited she was already), and she had replaced the skirt with a dark blue long silk skirt that had generous openings at the side and in front.

“Please come and have something to eat, my love. I selected a Pinot Noir that you like, but if you prefer, I could make tea or coffee.”

“Eileen, when you are around, I don’t need stimulants – you are who I want.”

She smiled, satisfied, and served me a glass of wine and put the cold cuts and the cheeses in front of me.

“James, I know that you had Jenny with you this week, and I’m happy that you had someone you love with you, but this weekend is for me! I promise you that I’ll behave and do whatever you want without pushing the limits but remember ‘anyhow and anywhere’ as I promised a long time ago. I’m yours, completely and without limits.”

When she moved forward to pour the tea, the knot in her blouse opened, and her breasts spilled out.

“Oops, my little puppies want to re-acquaint themselves with you!”

I wanted to take them in my hands, but it was not the right moment yet. I touched her stiff nipples, said hello twice, and then took the cup of tea she had offered. She was visibly disappointed that the ploy had not worked but didn’t close her blouse. She told me about her weeks at NT, complained that I could not help her, and applauded Maureen’s decision to go to the States. I commented on the incident on New Year and that Mr. Young, the father, had recommended me to a friend and that his son had called and apologized. We cleaned the table, put the plates in the dishwasher, and retired to the sitting room after we finished the wine. I took out a bottle of the port wine we had purchased in Pokolbin and filled her glass. It was round and full-bodied, not a real port wine, but the Australian version with its own character. Then I sat down on the couch and called her.

“Come here, my love. I want to feel you close to me!”

She sat on my lap with a delighted smile and snuggled close to me. Her body was slightly heavier than Maureen’s, with more pronounced curves, but it was beautiful. She put her head on my shoulder and placed my hand on her breast.

“Now I’m home, James. Now I feel safe and protected. Have I told you recently that I love you? I haven’t heard this from you in over two weeks, so you have to make up a lot!”

Why did I have to make up when she did not have to do this? Female logic!

“I do love you, as you know, my dear. So let’s see what I have missed these weeks...”

My hand caressed her breast, and my thumb caressed the stiff nipple. She leaned back into me and told me that all that was mine: anyhow and anywhere. Smiling happily, she pushed her nipple into my mouth, and when my hand slowly glided down, and my lips replaced my hand on her breast, she opened her skirt a bit to give me better access, and I could feel the heat of her labia.

Smiling but determined, she leaned forward and, pulling my t-shirt over my head, started to kiss my chest. I began to wonder what I was doing on the couch when the bed was so much more comfortable, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. With her determined push, I ended up on the bed and taking off my shorts, and standing in front of me, and she slowly dispensed with her blouse and the skirt. She turned around, showing me her slender, firm body, her smiling face, her tight upward-pointing breasts with her nipples already stiff, her narrow waist and her tight pussy, her long legs and turning around, her firm ass.

“You’re so beautiful, my love!”

She slowly bent down and kissed me; then she presented first one breast, then the other to my lips, and gliding upwards even higher, offered her labia to my kisses. I smelled her arousal, and the first creamy drops had appeared between her pussy lips.

My tongue attacked her with long slow strokes from bottom to top, and then I took each of her outer lips into my mouth. While sliding my mouth up and down the length of them, I drew them in, using only the suction of my lips. My tongue teased her inner lips while occasionally dipping deeper into her, probing for her fragrant juices. I spread her legs wide, and she was obeying willingly, then my tongue trailed further downward now that I had her fully exposed, and I let my fingers drum lightly against her erect clit. She moaned aloud as jolting tremors raced up her body and when I sucked the whole mound into my mouth, she cried out and pushed herself into me. With my tongue buried deep inside her, my hands slid upwards on her body, searching for her breasts and the stiff knobs at each peak. My pinches and twisting tugs while my tongue probed her pussy and occasionally gliding down to her ass, had her writhing and squealing on top of me.

When she started cumming, it hit her like a blast exploding through her body. She grunted as one powerful squirt after another shot from her throbbing pussy, splashing against my face. After a few seconds, however, her muscles started trembling and finally, went completely limp. I was forced to let go of her, and she slumped back down into the softness of the bed. Gasping convulsions shook her body, and a soft mewling escaped from her throat as she lay shuddering from her powerful orgasm: she was wrecked. She lay absolutely still, barely able to breathe, and as I happily lapped up the torrential juices from her body, I was happy – I had satisfied my woman.

After a while, she started to stir. “What did you do to me, James?”

She stopped and hugged me.

“Whatever you did to me, I came as I have never experienced before. I felt – and still feel - not only passion but love, dedication, affection, trust ... I cannot really describe it well, but I know that I never want to lose it. I’ve learned my lesson, my love.”

Her body relaxed, and she kissed me leisurely. Her hands were slowly gliding up and down on my stomach and occasionally going a bit farther to see how George was feeling. I had to inform her that he was eager for action, and he made this quite clear since whenever Eileen’s hand touched my shaft, he jumped and seemed to beg for further and prolonged attention. She started to smile and looked down to George standing straight up.

“It seems that someone is asking for a little tender care: how about I come to his rescue?”

She slithered down until her head was just above George looking at her.

“Poor thing, all abandoned by his women! Let me kiss it better!”

She kissed the tip and enjoyed the enthusiastic reaction. There was already some pre-cum glittering, and she slowly licked it off.

“Tasty ... let’s see what else he can give me!”

Her hand stroked the shaft gently but firmly, and her mouth sucked it deeper and deeper. She took it all the way into her hot mouth, as much as she could fit. She started to work her lips up and down the length of my penis and, pausing for a moment, added: “This tastes really nice, honey.”

I knew that she was happy when she started moaning as she ran her lips softly up and down my shaft.; her hand darted for her pussy, and she began to moan louder. She moved her body a bit so that I had easier access to it and lifted her head briefly to ask me to touch her, and then went back to her effort to swallow my shaft.

My hand joined her hand at her labia, and she gave me preference to enter her. One finger first, and her moaning increased again. Then a second finger went with the first one, and she became restless. It must have been difficult for her to concentrate on George with one hand, and enjoy my fingers in her pussy, but she never stopped sucking or sliding her sucking lips across my shaft.

Her throat was so tight that I started to moan even though I tried to remain quiet. I guided her head so that the head of my shaft was the only thing in her mouth. She sucked it slowly but forcefully, all the way down her throat. I groaned, and within minutes, I started to feel the hints of an impending explosion. I was losing my control as she was working my shaft with extraordinary skill, licking, stroking me, and keeping me on the brick of my release. She held me steady but then backed me down from the final step with consummate skill. Just when that suspenseful feeling started to disappear, she dived down, shoving my throbbing cock all the way down her throat one last time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.