FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 11: Minuetto Amabili

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Minuetto Amabili - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

I smelled faint incense when I left the elevator and when I opened the door, I just stood still. The two were there, kneeling before me, touching their foreheads to the floor as soon as I entered and closed the door. I knew that I had been forgiven.

They had dressed in a kind of harem costume, a short little blouse knotted under their breasts, a lot of tight stomachs, and then transparent baggy trousers: a picture out of the Tales of 1001 nights! The smell of the incense became more potent, and candles were lit all the way to the bedroom.

Maureen glanced up at me and whispered: “I suggest most respectfully that you close your mouth, oh Lord and Master.”

I asked them to get up, and they did this slowly, presenting their bodies to me. Both had their hair in ponytails, one tumbling down on the right side and the other on the left. The opal pendant was between their breasts, and both had the opal ring on their fingers, showing that they were mine. Their eyes were sparkling, and Jenny said: “Kneeling on the floor: check. Dressed in an appropriate fashion: check. Offer ourselves to your desires: check.”

They took my hands and led me to the bedroom.

There was some Arab music in the background, and they slowly undressed me. There were lips to be kissed, nipples to be touched, and at the end, I was standing in front of them, naked, but they were still dressed, at least partially.

Maureen repeated: “Offer ourselves to your desires: double-check.”

Jenny added: “Here is what we offer, oh Lord and Master?”

She slowly loosened her top knot and, following the music, swayed from one side to the other. Maureen followed suit, and suddenly their breasts were not hidden anymore. The music moved faster, and their hands glided to the trousers, another knot was undone, and they slowly kneeled, showing themselves in their magnificent nudity. Maureen asked: “We offer us, oh Lord and Master. Do you want us?”

I stepped forward, lifted them, and put their heads on my shoulders. My response was simple.

“I will always want you.”

When I bent down to kiss them, they stepped back.

“We’re not finished yet, oh Lord and Master! “ and Jenny said with a smirk: “Dinner is served: check!” and even while I was protesting, they led me back to the dining room. They had put a robe on me but did not dress themselves. There were more candles, the smell of a light dinner, champagne in the cooler, and two naked beauties serving me. It was beautiful, and the teasing continued; even ganging up on me, I enjoyed it. I tried to give back as I received, but it was not a fair match. Maureen learned this in her family, and Jenny had picked it up rather quickly so that she could tease Maureen and me without any hesitation.

We finished, and they took my hands again.

“Boon of your pleasure: triple check! We are waiting with trepidation, oh Lord and Master!”

I was led back to the bedroom, and they lay on their backs, with their hands behind their heads and their legs opened a bit to show me that they were ready for whatever I wanted. Jenny was the first to say something.

“Oh Lord and Master, you abandoned me in a strange city, nobody to help me, in cruel defiance of your vows that you would always be at my side. I cried every night and wandered helplessly the streets of that city, enduring loneliness and disenchantment. Please do not do this again, oh Lord and Master! Only now, when finally, I was allowed to come back, I can serve you as you deserve. I do await the boon of your pleasure!”

I stared at her: where had this come from? Maureen was also surprised, but she winked at me.

“Oh Lord and Master, this poor lass needs tender and loving care to come back and enjoy life again. I pray, grant her this wish!”

Now both had gone overboard and needed a response.

“Am I not your Master? Alas, can I not do whatever I want? If you felt loneliness and regret, is this not a lesson for you to appreciate the care you have at home? Does this not tell you that careless remarks about my life and actions and constantly ordering me around made me do this? Have you learned your lesson, lass?”

She fluttered her eyelashes.

“Oh Lord and Master, you’re rightfully claiming what is yours, and I will not dispute this. I promise that never again – well, almost never – I will cause your pure soul unforgivable harm by not agreeing with you in whatever you want.”

This was too much, and we burst out laughing.

“That would be the day when you would not speak up, and I’d be very disappointed if you neglected your duty to keep me straight, darling, but tell me, where did you find these costumes?”

Maureen told me that she had gone to the Opera House and rented them for a week.

“If you want some more fun, oh Lord and Master, just tell us, and we’ll be back at the door on our knees. Just don’t go back to the ‘boon of your pleasure’; that is really ridiculous.”

I agreed, and Jenny looked at me.

“My love, can we now make love? I missed you so much! And I apologize: I was wrong snapping at you!”

They saw me starting to smile and asked why. I told the two about Peter´s comment about her discomfort and that I should recommend a checkup for her. Jenny was all for it.

¨James, you can start right now, and don´t you forget one inch of my body! ¨

I nodded and turned to her side, kissing her, and then dedicated myself to rediscovering her beautiful body. Her hair was loose now, and her Balenciaga perfume drifted up to me. Her lips were soft and inviting, and when her tongue came out to say hello, we forgot the world. I slowly kissed my way southwards, staying a while on her pointed peaks and then arriving at her wet labia.

She lifted her bottom to give me easy access, and I looked at her; she had gone back to grooming her little heart-shaped pubic hair but left it below completely shaved and soft as silk. Her lower lips were shining with her arousal, and I bent down to kiss it tenderly. I found her light citron taste (I would never forget this), and I licked her labia slowly, appreciating the feel and the taste. Jenny was moaning softly as my tongue traced the outline of her pussy; the sound encouraged me further, and I parted her lips as she trembled slightly. I took her mound entirely into my mouth while pressing my tongue deeply into her, concentrating on her inner lips and on sucking the fluids that flowed from her. Her enticing taste enthralled me, and the little sounds she made, deep in her throat, were music to my ears. When I passed over her emerging clitoris, Jenny pressed my head down lightly.

“Oh, yesssss, right there, James!” she extolled me as she slowly began to quiver continuously.

I increased my efforts on her emerging clit, inserted a finger deep inside her, searching for her special spot, and her excitement mounted, as did the intensity of her trembling. Her hips bucked as she forced herself against my mouth and tongue, wave after wave of ecstasy gripped her body, and when at last she calmed down, she was panting heavily. I continued to kiss her beautiful lips but withdrew my fingers so she could recover. She slowly relaxed and looked up at me with her face slightly dreamy.

“That was almost perfect, darling, but I sincerely think I’m going to have you do it again and again until you get it right...” she giggled. It was funny hearing Jenny giggling, but even this was nice on her. Her breasts and her tight stomach bounced lightly with her joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.