Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

The Sondra family home became more and more Harry’s territory, and success breeding success, and Harry literally breeding, Jenny’s egg the next recipient of his sperm, Harry finally asked Sondra, “Because of you as much as anyone, I can probably afford a place.”

“None as nice as this though,” Sondra disagreed. “Please stay.”

“I don’t know if your family agrees.”

“Fuck them, Harry. They still have their floor to themselves.”

“Barely,” Harry chuckled.

“It’s my home more than theirs anyway. They’re hypocrites if they have a problem with you. My dad, my uncle, my brothers have all used this as their fuck pad, especially with the Hollywood room.”

“I noticed the way your brothers eyed Marisol.”

“Hoping her to be a Hollywood slut,” Sondra practically spit.

“To be honest she likes calling herself an Indian slut, but just for me,” Harry admitted.

“Of course,” Sondra chuckled. “I know the feeling. I really want you to stay, Harry. And I’d like to be your next breeding mare.”

“You sure?”

“I am. Maybe Natalie has brought out my maternal instincts,” she smirked, referring to Harry’s baby.

“She really is a wonder,” Harry agreed.

So Harry stayed and bred, writing teleplays for his show and screenplays for Linda and Pat to produce along with him, as many as possible featuring his friends and lovers, including Trina and Jenny and of course Marisol, who’d as hoped became famous, a television star, but preferred Harry’s screenplays over other projects.

Harry made sure Cam got internships while studying at USC, and Max too for editing. And though Lizzie only helped with some rewrites, though she also came up with an idea or two for episodes, he continued giving her writer credits and paying her accordingly. He and Marisol also featured in the student film, directed by Cam, edited by Max and written by Lizzie who also featured in it.

He didn’t see Chrissy often enough, mostly her visits to Sondra’s orgies about once a month, often joined by Melody, both sharing him afterwards, with Peg joining them.

Perhaps most surprising was Fia, who, along with her sister and their band and Josh’s band, mostly through Josh’s riches, took residence in a Laurel Canyon house, almost a commune in how many lived there. It was as much for Ashleigh as it was for Fia, because Harry had Ashleigh hired to do the music for his show, and a Mac song written by Fia became the theme song. Fia often escaped one crazy household for another, joining Harry and his Harem. And they worked together on their screenplay, which would be produced by Pat and Linda’s company and star themselves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.