Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Harry couldn’t have been more surprised when he saw the redhead standing beside a lovely woman with thick wavy brunette hair with a somewhat narrow face, pale complexion and blue/gray eyes, with a strong nose and chin who held a sign with his name on it. She had a cross dressing presence with her black tie and white buttoned shirt and black trouser and a black leather jacket chosen because of it being winter in Berlin. Spotting Fia, he rushed to her and hugged and kissed her.

“Harry’s Harem?” he asked into her nearby ear.

“Yes,” she grinned. “This is Carly by the way.”

“Shall I fetch the limousine then?” Carly asked in proper London English.

“Please,” Harry replied, and while she exited, Jenny caught up with them pulling the cart with various bags of luggage.

The two ladies nodded to each other. “I hope you don’t mind me being here,” Fia asked.

“Of course not,” Jenny replied.

Harry took over pulling the cart while they headed out to the pick-up area. With it being late, the airport wasn’t as busy as it would have been earlier, and it didn’t take all that long before the black Rolls Royce limo pulled up, an older model it turned out but well kept, and not a stretch like the classic Prom Night type ones in America. Definitely luxurious.

“Are there a lot of female limo drivers?” Harry asked.

“Some, but no, not a lot. I work for a network of limo services who cater to a gay clientele.”

“Female to female or male to male,” Harry figured.

“Or vice versa sometimes when the couples don’t wish to be tempted.”

“Not a problem for Pat and Linda.”

“No,” Carly chuckled. “We can be full service.”

“Are you bi by any chance?” Jenny channeled her inner Peg.

“No,” Carly smirked. “Are you?”

They laughed.

“Yes,” Jenny finally said.

“Do you know about my room?” Harry asked.

“A single. Already checked in and I’ll escort you up there. Pat has a suite, and there is a spare bedroom for my use if I want.”

“You want,” Jenny grinned. “I guess you get Harry to yourself, Fia.”

“Thanks,” Fia smiled. “But please join us whenever you want.”

Jenny nodded her agreement.

At the hotel, a valet reluctantly parked the limo, hoping it would be the usual drop off, and the bellhop refused to let go of the borrowed cart despite Carly insisting she could handle it, obviously hoping for a tip.

Outside the hotel room, Carly removed the bags from the cart, Harry helping. Carly handed Harry the keycard from an envelope she extracted from the inner pocket of her leather jacket, handing Jenny one as well. “Now go away!” Carly muttered to the smaller man.

Harry pulled his wallet from his jacket pocket and handed the man a twenty dollar bill, US currency. The man barely acknowledged the generosity before taking his cart and leaving them.

“I thought New York was supposed to be bad,” Harry laughed, “Though it actually isn’t.”

Carly shook her head. “Pat always likes staying at the snootiest places, this one with not the best reputation for services obviously.”

“Obviously,” Jenny chuckled.

“You’re her preferred driver,” Harry realized.

“England mostly, but Northern Europe as well,” Carly confirmed. “Other places she might stay, the network usually abides her. Some places we must be very discreet, and others we avoid altogether. Fortunately for Pat, she tends to avoid them too, almost like avoiding South Africa during apartheid.”

“Like Russia,” Harry asked.

“Exactly like Russia,” Carly agreed.

She helped bring the bags in, keeping one bag, a day bag of Jenny’s.

“Right, so, tomorrow morning at nine you will receive a wake-up call,” Carly informed Harry. “Linda wishes you to meet in the suite at 10. Do you wish me to write down the suite number?”

“Let me,” Harry said, using a pad and pen, both with the hotel’s logo.

Business done, Carly exited along with Jenny, Jenny giving Harry a kiss before her exit.

“You must be tired,” Fia said.

“Exhausted, but I’m up for a reunion.”

“Are you?” Fia asked, patting his clothed penis. “Maybe a shower?”

“How about a bath?” Harry asked.

“Even better,” Fia grinned.

Harry sat on the bed and pulled her onto his lap where they kissed for a while. “Sure about the bath?” Fia asked, rocking his incipient erection.

“I kind of am. You?”

“Okay. Yes. Sounds great.”

He laughed.

While the bath filled, both received alone time to use the toilet. Harry, when finished, climbed into the full bath, turning the spout off. “Ready!” he yelled.

Fia strolled in naked, Harry appreciating the view, before sinking into the bathwater carefully, sitting across from Harry. Harry pulled her closer and grabbed a washcloth and soaping it. “I really did miss you,” Harry said while cleaning her neck.

“I missed you too,” she replied, pulling him into a kiss. Once released, her hand lowered to his half hard cock. His began soaping up her breasts.

“Stand up, Harry,” she ordered, and when he did, she cleaned his cock and balls and began sucking him. His hands slid fingers through her shoulder length red hair, careful not to control her head’s movement.

Maybe three minutes later, he warned her, “Cumming!”

She swallowed most of what he offered. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her before sitting and returning the favor while cleaning her legs and butt. It took a bit longer for her to cum, and when she did she had to hold herself up at his shoulders. He gently lowered her back to sitting. “Do my back,” she requested, turning around. Some more turning around and adjusting, and everything had been soaped, and pulling the plug and turning on the shower, rinsed.

They dried themselves quickly, Harry hard again, and headed to the bed where he had her straddle his face while sucking his cock. Soon though, she shifted around and sank her cunt onto his hardness and slowly rode him, while both gazed at each other.

“Goddamn, Harry,” she murmured.

“I know,” Harry responded.

“I’ll be full on itinerant in a couple months, you know, traveling for me money.”

“A tour?” Harry asked.

“Beginning late March early April in Britain, touring Europe through May and then South Africa and Australia, finishing up in a tour of Japan.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. You’ll be where this summer?”

“Probably LA. My kid will be born then, and I’ll want to be around. Plus hopefully we’ll be starting the series. You ever consider film music?”

“You ain’t noticed I write punk rock songs?”

“Nevertheless you’ve been writing for some time.”

“The serious shyte, that’d be my sister’s purview. She’s written strings for her songs on our recordings, and will be on the new one recorded in Dublin with her little group. Some for Jason too.”

“So she’d want that mellower sound,” Harry realized, referring to the disaster of the Jason controlled recording sessions.

“Maybe part of Jason’s seduction, but she woke up to what we do best. Even her songs need some balls to work, some grit, some rock and roll, you know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.