Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Chrissy found Willie to be a generous lover, and at only nineteen, a precocious one. His youthful cock proved quick to erection, though also quicker to eruption, the youthful vigor making up for it. Being under six feet tall, his cock reflected his shorter height compared to Harry, but though not as intense inside her, Chrissy retained a tight cunt, so there was plenty of friction. She also got a naked cock to fuck, Leticia, whom Chrissy trusted as Leticia had trusted her, telling her that her profession had not only involved monthly testing, but also she and Melody were the only ones Willie fucked sans condom.

The proverbial couch auditions had been divided into two beds, the larger one conceding to Peg’s desire to enjoy women in Harry’s company, and with three women for Harry to please, Big Harry would come out to join the fray. In a way it was a repeat of the older couple’s first encounter with Leticia, but with Melody included.

But, unlike in the smaller bedroom in the smaller bed, Harry wanted to know these beautiful women first. And they were beautiful, with slim bodies and A+ or B- cup sizes and relatively small athletic asses to match, already revealed in their matching clingy dresses, Mel (as she preferred to be called) in sky blue that matched her eyes and Tish (her preference) in a deep brown that blended with her skin. They were a matched set, like ivory and mahogany versions of the queen chess pieces, even the general rounded shape of their faces, though the particulars there diverged, with Tish having the broader nose of her race and the thicker lips, and Mel revealing a Scandinavian origin. Their hair diverged as well, Tish’s black, short and nappy while Mel’s light blond hair had a gentle wave and reached past her shoulders. In the club, Tish wore a wig of straight black hair that matched Mel’s length.

While Chrissy guided the handsome young man to her bedroom, Harry had the ladies sit at the kitchen table.

Once unburdened of their long matching quilted coats, Peg asked them, “Let me get you sweaters, or you’re going to chill those cute behinds.” Though not nearly as cold as outside, the old apartment tended to be a bit drafty.

“Uhm...” Mel reacted, still surprised she hadn’t been led directly to the bedroom.

“Thanks Peg,” Tish smiled.

“Hot chocolate?” Harry asked while his wife fetched sweaters.

“Sounds great!” Tish responded.

“Who wants which?” Peg asked, displaying a long thick button front sweater and a beloved maroon smoking jacket Jenny had found for Harry in LA from a second hand store specializing in movie and theater costumes, apparently worn by an actor Harry sized portraying Oscar Wilde.

“Definitely the smoking jacket!” Tish decided. “And speaking of smoke...” She pulled a joint from her small purse.

“Some Merc special?” Harry asked, lighting it for Tish once she got the jacket on.

“A parting gift from Belle,” Tish shrugged, leaking smoke with her answer. “I have an ounce of it in my bag.”

The ladies arrived with only two large suitcases, one for each which Elvis brought up to the apartment, unlike Willie who had two of his own and a garment bag.

“What about your bags?” Peg asked.

“We wear minimal clothing in the club,” Tish explained, “where we spend most of our time. Outside, we tend to dress down, to not draw attention, jeans and flannel shirts. Willie is more of a dress up kind of guy.”

“He can be a bit of a dandy,” Mel giggled.

“Sounds like a bit of an odd couple ... er ... threesome,” Harry noticed.

“You mean going out?” Tish explained. “We never did. All in the club, trying to be careful about it but of course Ma Belle knows all. Fuck she’s scary, but looks like we survived.”

“We survived,” Mel agreed.

Mel had been shy, probably cautious around Harry when they met, but whether the pot mellowed her or being comfortable in the enclosure of the sweater, she became practically garrulous with him, talking about her life before she’d ran away from her mean, jealous mother and her drunken, threatening father, from her little sister whom she missed and her girlfriend, whom she thought she loved, preferring the softer flesh to the harder one of boyfriends who inevitably treated her badly, the girl outing her, turning her purgatory into hell in which she finally had to escape. Not a happy tale in the slightest, and yet unburdening brought them close, made intimacy with him much easier.

And so it went that the two made love separately from Peg and Tish. They didn’t linger on stripping, her dress not designed for subtly, but for removal. But once naked, he took his time with her, from the lengthy kiss, which surprised her how much she welcomed it and how it lingered without him jumping ahead, pawing her as was what was expected, though his hand did move to her breasts, softly, and then to the lingering on the breasts once his mouth reached them, and just as he delayed the hand to them, he delayed it moving across her taut abdomen to her pussy. And like he had with the breasts, he remained gentle with his fingers, more for exploration than for rubbing, though it did make her want more. And she got more when he finally moved his body between her legs, spread wide when he moved there, and his tongue and lips took over.

Such patience took her breath away. She had never been an easy one to get off. But he kept at it, and she finally came. And he persisted there even when distracted by Peg and Tish coming over, him kneeling to give them room to suck him off, letting him become less sensitive when he finally fucked her, which he still didn’t do, the ladies finished sharing his semen leaving him to continue the cunnilingus. And she came harder the second time, and he continued, teasing again, bringing her close.

“Please!” she moaned and he finally moved up, brought her hand to his cock, thick and long and fully hard despite the earlier orgasm. She used it against her needy clit, bringing her even closer, and finally let it settle at the gap her swollen labia created and he finally pushed into her. Moving in and out, she gazed at its disappearance, marveling perhaps for the first time at the power of the male member, even some strange beauty to it. His generosity knew no bounds as he pushed a pillow beneath her head so she could watch better. Then he took her fingers, wetted them in his mouth, sucking them a little, before placing them at her clit while he stroked into her ever deeper until he was fully in, and she nearly came, and did after three long powerful strokes, slow withdrawal then powering in. Her legs enwrapped his thighs as she writhed against him, his pubic bone pressing her fingers until the pleasure exploded and she slid them out and spread both hands open beside her as if surrendering completely.

And he kept going, kept stroking into her from nearly emerging from her to deep and grinding. Her hands went to her breasts, pulling at her nipples and his covered hers, taking over and then his mouth added to the pleasure. Her freed hands went to bring fingers back to her clit and grasping his ass. The latter found its way between his buttcheeks to his balls, and then, as his fucking began to speed up and she felt the build, the rise to the summit of a volcano nearing eruption, or really the building of that volcano, her middle finger, moistened by her own natural lubricant bubbling out from the edges of his churning cock, pushed into his anus, found his prostate gland and rubbed.

“Fuck!” he growled, quickening his thrusts and she greeted those with her pelvis lifting in counterpoint until she arched against him, growling herself as she felt throbs within her throbbing cunt and hot cum fill her womb, him pressing into her, undulating against her, pushing into her at the pace of his ejaculations.

“Holy shit,” she murmured at the other side of her orgasm.

He turned them over then, and his penis slipped out when she shifted up to gently kiss him.

“Ready to start your job?” he asked.

She laughed.

Being Monday it was slow, enabling another pretty blonde, the only waitress needed, about the same height as Mel but a lot more buxom, her outfit, a wench, accentuating her curves, to show Mel how to wait tables. Peg did the same for Tish at the bar. The two new female employees wore the uniform of the bar, except for the wench outfit, that of black t-shirt and jeans, the t shirt borrowed, having Vaudeville in cursive on it. Willie on the other hand wore a sleek bespoke suit, white shirt and skinny black tie. The juxtaposition was weird, but cool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.