Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Another pleasured dream becoming reality, Harry awoke to Van cleaning his morning wood and then sucking it. “The others?” Harry moaned.

“Breakfast,” she explained between mouthings.

He urged her pussy atop his mouth and had her cumming, whereupon she rolled on the condom kept ready beside them and sank onto his cock. The ride was another kind of homecoming, getting to know and feel each other’s bodies since too long of a time. Chests got stroked. Eyes appreciated. Eyes met and closed and kissing followed. His mouth moved to her heavy breasts when she needed air, the tongue greeting passing nipples as she bounded atop him.

Upon her second orgasm, he turned them over and increased the speed and power of the thrusts until he met her final orgasm with his. Moments after its conclusion Harry apologized and hopped off Van, grabbing the closest thing to hide his junk, a feminine robe barely covering it, and rushed to the nearest toilet.

Just as he finished peeing, the door opened just wide enough for Van to stick her head through. “Thanks for that, Harry.”

“You’re not staying?”

“I need to get back to the stables. Harriet’s riding my horse back too. How long are you staying?”

“Until just past new year’s,” Harry pouted.

“Mind if I come by at some point?”

“Of course not.”

She nodded and closed the door.

Washing his hands, he left the bathroom and headed to the sunroom where the door opening seemed to waken Lindy. “Want to swim?” he asked.

“Sounds good,” Lindy smiled.

She got up and removed the t shirt she’d worn to sleep in and her panties and pulled out her one piece swimsuit. Harry meanwhile pulled on his trunks he kept in the room. “Be right back,” he said and headed to the master bedroom where Frances was reading from a tablet. “Want to swim?” he asked her.

“Okay,” she smiled.

He returned for Lindy and they climbed down the stairs. As he expected, Marisol and Chrissy prepared breakfast for several, warming trays available. “Peg?” he asked after giving each a kiss.

“In Tom’s office still,” Chrissy replied. “Dad left early.”

“You okay about that?” Harry checked.

“Good for him,” Chrissy said.

Peg seemed to have just woken up when Harry entered the office. “How was it?” he asked.

“He was sweet,” Peg smiled. “And very appreciative.”

“We’re swimming before breakfast.”

“I can see that,” Peg chuckled, getting out of bed naked and giving Harry a hug and quick kiss. “I’ll go up and put on my suit.”

While she began dressing in yesterday’s clothes, he slipped out and guided Lindy through the garage to what could be considered the winter entrance to the pool.

He and the women swam laps for a while, all but Peg and him getting out and heading in to wash and change. When their laps ended, the couple showered off the chlorine and headed up to the nearest bathroom to the sunroom to more thoroughly shower, caressing each other as an excuse for washing each other, lots of kisses involved, before ending the shower, the towels cover during the brief dash to the sunroom.

Dave and his girlfriend having left early like Jake, needing to head to work, most of the remaining guests having breakfast were young and included Cam and Lizzy coming down from Cam’s nearby estate. Harriet had left to go to work also, but a little later having been the first to have breakfast while Harry and the others swam. That left Max sitting close to Susie while they ate.

The foursome having their breakfast in the living room Harry found the most compelling and perhaps disturbing with his nephew Robin being as young as he was, included him and his boyfriend, or whatever the young man was to Robin, and Larry and Lana. It definitely made Harry curious, enough to ask Lana about it when he had the chance, after Lana used the toilet.

“Sorry,” Harry told her, “but what happened with you four last night?”

“Truth or dare in Rob’s bedroom while smoking a joint Chad provided. I came up with it as sort of a dodge from Rob’s obvious interest in me, along with Chad’s lack of interest.”

“Rob’s young,” Harry nodded.

“That too, but his precocious charm wore off, at least for me, and what replaced it was arrogance. Rob got his kiss and fondle, got to see my naked tits, but when it got time for more advanced stuff, like giving him a blow job, I suggested Chad might be better at it and left. A disappointed Larry followed not long after, and I let him imagine what he missed when we had sex.”

“You still seem to get a long,” Harry pointed out.

Lana shrugged. “The kid can be charming, and Chad is a dancer too.”

“Chad’s still in high school,” Harry remembered.

“A senior,” Lana nodded. “I guess he’s been dancing ballet since he was little and has done modern and tap as well. Even choreographed the high school musical, but couldn’t perform in it since they needed him to play the piano. I may just snap him up once he graduates to be in my company.”

“You’ve seen him dance?”

“Rob had videos of him from a show he did this past summer. The kid’s definitely talented.”

“He is,” Harry agreed.

Harry took Max aside later to stem his curiosity about her brother. “Do you know if Robin’s at all out at your school?” he asked her.

“No,” she said. “He’s got more male friends now that he’s become somewhat of a jock. He’d always been a loner before except for this cute girl he’d hang out with. He’s begun hanging out with her again, or at least she’s beside him a lot for lunch and dinner and such. But sometimes I catch him sneaking around on campus with this other, older girl.”

“You’ve been spying,” Harry chuckled.

“And am now reporting in,” Max laughed. “Since you told me you were going to base some scary anti-hero on him.”

“Is this older girl on the plain side?”

“And a bit chunky, but looks like she might have some nice tits,” she giggled. “An early developer. She one of your characters?”

Harry nodded. “Helps the main character move to the dark side.”

“Am I in it?”

“The cynical, wiser sister who observes his Machiavellian ascent slash descent and calls him on it.”

“The keeper of his soul.”

“Yep. And she’d be an artist like you, so...”

“He’d be unlikely to take her advice.”

“Yep. Creative and aesthetic values as opposed to power and money.”

“Unfortunately we all have to value money in order to survive.”

“True,” Harry acknowledged. “And I suppose it would be a sign of success for any artist.”

“A gauge,” Max agreed. “And this character and her brother would have in common in the same way fame, fame and fortune I guess.”

“Interesting,” Harry reacted.

“Glad to help Uncle Harry,” Max grinned.

He decided to head back to the apartment after breakfast, more to work than for any needed privacy. He realized he enjoyed the company left at the mansion, at least the ones he socialized with there.

Peg asked about that and he told her his conclusion. “Good,” she grinned.

“Maybe bring me some lunch later,” he suggested.

Instead of Peg, Chrissy brought it over, and the two enjoyed sex before he ate the food. It perhaps had been the reason she came there, but afterwards, while he ate, she went down to the kitchen and worked on some new recipes. She brought him the results as an early dinner before heading back down to work, the bar/restaurant being open. It being Sunday, Peg showed up towards the end of the sampling and changed for work. He came down later to break her, after which she took over bartending for the remainder of the evening.

Both she and Chrissy came up to the apartment with some late night snacks, and the three made love as if reuniting, deeply enjoying being a threesome.

They relaxed after the intense finale, intense especially for Chrissy, fucked to near oblivion by Harry.

“Have you talked to Marisol about the plans?” Peg asked Harry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.