Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Harry and Jenny arrived fairly early to the studio for fittings of their costumes and then, surprisingly, for rehearsal. Harry figured every director had his or her own techniques and systems, but it surprised him that, for a series director, there would be rehearsals. Going over the scene before actually shooting it, yes, but to rehearse like this, like some extremely brief theatrical rehearsal seemed unusual. He figured it had to do with opportunity, the costumes not done, the actors already there, why waste a day? But the director actually had stand-ins for the regular cast, perhaps taking it more seriously than just opportunity.

It ended up worse than Harry imagined. Watching the series, he’d witnessed the hyper-realistic conventions the acting presented. That wasn’t a problem, at least to Harry. The director thought it was a problem for Harry, or at least that Harry didn’t conform to some vision the director had for him. The fucker actually gave him line readings! And he treated Jenny even worse!

Finally Harry put his foot down, albeit as gently as possible. “I know I’m not the director,” he asked, “But may I make a suggestion?”

“What?” the asshole director muttered.

“You have cameras here. You have lighting. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Let’s shoot the scene the way you want me to perform it, and then the way I’d be much more comfortable performing it. And let’s have a second opinion looking at it, for instance the showrunner. Just for shits and giggles. Please?”

“Like you said, you’re not the director,” the director responded passive-aggressively. “You’ve never even been in any other films.”

“Then that’s a no,” Harry said, realizing the man had some power issues which he couldn’t exert on the regular cast who had already found their characters. “Excuse me a second.”

“Hey!”

Harry ignored the man and walked to the other side of the studio where he’d spotted the showrunner consulting with the set designer.

“Sorry to bother you,” Harry said.

“What can I do for you?” the showrunner sighed, which wasn’t a good sign.

“Your director and I are at loggerheads,” Harry explained. “He’s giving me line readings, and his version of my character and mine are ... different. I suppose I can try to fit into what he thinks he wants, but I’m afraid, since this will be the first time anyone actually sees me act, that the results may give a very bad first impression. Not to mention he’s treating Jenny like a bubble headed idiot, which we both know she isn’t.”

A staring match resulted, one in which Harry watched the showrunner’s expressions move from defensive, understanding the accusation implied, then towards angry, before something much more akin to frustration appeared, ending in a sigh.

“It was Jim’s second chance, one I wasn’t all that comfortable with,” the showrunner confessed. “Some strings got pulled from a major contributor to the series.”

“Some sort of favor like with Jenny?” Harry dared to ask. “I didn’t think directors...”

“Nepotism,” the showrunner shook his head. “It’s the guy’s kid. He’d been assistant director for our second unit, and then we gave him a shot at directing it, but that didn’t work out. Of course the Peter Principle took effect and he was both promoted and demoted, no longer directing but assisting the first unit. The string puller and Jim both assured, or more demanded, that he was ready, which obviously he wasn’t. Fortunately I’m the main decision maker for this shit, so fuck nepotism. I just got done crossing off his additions to the sets, so I guess it’s time to cross him off permanently. Tell him to cool his jets while I make a call.”

In the end, the director got fired, escorted off the set rather forcibly and threatening consequences, and Leo, the showrunner, took over directing, confessing to Harry, “I kind of wanted to work with you.” Leo ended up getting a kick out of Harry’s ideas. And Harry and Jenny were let out early with the promise of arriving early on set the next day.

Nothing changed with the call sheets, the scenes would be shot in the same order.

Harry and Jenny went shopping for bikinis, Jenny in full on tease mode, almost celebratory with Harry helping get rid of the asshole director.

Both were obviously horny, but Jenny, perhaps also in fashion mode because of Harry encouraging her to create a YouTube channel, insisted it be delayed for more shopping, for him, and not only did he end up with a couple suits to be tailored, but a leather jacket ordered to his precise measurements.

As soon as that was done, they headed to the closest place, Jenny’s apartment, where nothing but immediate full impalement would do for her, riding him to climax and sucking him to his. Afterwards she told him, “Give me a few minutes,” and she entered her bathroom. “Wait for me in the living room,” she shouted through the door. “And maybe put on some music?”

He figured out her system, commanding Alexa to play Parliament/Funkadelic, and pulled out his laptop.

“Bedroom,” she finally yelled several minutes later. He had Alexa play Love to Love You Baby before entering the bedroom and discovering Jenny on hands and knees, her beautiful ass up thrust, and KY and a vibrator beside her.

“You sure?” he asked, already getting hard.

“Unh-hunh.”

Removing his boxer briefs, he told her, “Get on your back. I prefer to see your reaction.”

She did, and he propped her ass with a pillow before going head first to her pussy. A first orgasm and approaching her second, he had her legs high, framing her torso and pushed KY into her anus, two fingers in the end inside her attempting to widen that too narrow hole. He also prepped his cock with lube, and just as she succumbed to her second orgasm, he moved up, aimed his cock and pushed the glans through her sphincter. He also turned on the vibrator and placed it in her hand.

“Oh fuck, Harry!” she shouted.

“Okay?” he asked, since it sounded like surprise and not pain.

“Please.”

“Please what?” he asked, remaining still.

“Keep ... going.”

His cock inched deeper and withdrew, gradually and carefully impaling her. Her rectum reluctantly gave way to the large intrusion, the resulting groans accepting it, and her expression revealed more surprise than anything. Flashes of tensing occurred, and he felt them at the sphincter impinging on his shaft, but mostly, if not relaxed, she looked as accepting as she sounded.

And then it became more than that when she worked the vibrator against her clit and high inside her cunt. It became more and more expressive of pleasure. And once fully in, her asking if he were and he confirmed it, she moaned, “Then fuck my ass, Harry!”

The intensity grew for both of them when he withdrew his cock until her sphincter only enclosed his glans and then pushed in slowly. He most likely enjoyed the friction more than her which she made up for with the vibrator and Harry assisted by working her nipples with both his fingers and his mouth. But his big long cock stroking fully in and out of that weird and naughty hole definitely added to her excitement.

“Faster,” she murmured a few strokes in and he obliged her, shifting to a medium speed which Jenny handled well, and she quickened the vibrator in her cunt and over her clit. “Harder,” she murmured later, illustrating by bringing her free hand to his fingers and squeezing. His teeth nibbled at her other nipple. He debated whether to reflect that in his thrusts, but an orgasm seizing her made him decide to actually slow the thrusts, her sphincter tightening and loosening around his shaft. He also felt the first inklings of his own orgasm.

“Inside or out?” he asked.

“Hunh?” she murmured within her ecstatic moans.

“My cum?” he clarified.

“Inside,” she moaned.

“Tell me if it’s too much,” he asked of her and began thrusting harder and faster than he had before.

“Umph,” she reacted at each impact, but didn’t reject it. He watched her face carefully for any grimace, and when he finally saw it, it was just as he pushed deep one last time and let loose his semen into her bowels.

“Fuck,” she trembled. “I can feel it, hot inside me.”

The intensity of the ejaculations made him undulate against her, and when they ended he remained inside until his flesh became soft. Withdrawing caused little friction.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Hardly hurt at all,” she grinned loosely.

“I’m sorry if...”

“No Harry. Just at the very end and only just a little.”

“Good.”

“Draw me at my most wanton?” she asked.

He rushed to get his pad, and after a quick sketch of her face, he worked on capturing that obscene, dripping, widened hole his cock had wrought. The nearby slit continued to be worked by her vibrator as did her nipples, and he captured that too. When he finished, his tongue and fingers completed what the vibrator had begun, sending her into ecstasy minutes later. She urged him atop her, and after their embrace and loose but lengthy kiss, she prevented him from turning them over, instead added her legs to the embrace and pushing her pussy and clit against his rising cock. “I really want to feel your weight on me right now,” she explained.

“I know you cleaned yourself out,” he responded. “But I still worry about bacteria.”

“Probably right,” she pouted. “Bath?”

“Okay,” he smiled.

“I cleaned it while my enema took effect,” she grinned.

“Sounds good,” he chuckled, moving off her.

“Let me get it going. I bought some soothing oil for this.”

“And you have a bunch of my semen to expel,” he added.

“That too,” she blushed and giggled.

He enjoyed watching her brief naked walk to the bathroom after rolling off of her. When it closed, he gauged his reaction to what just happened, and admitted to himself that he wouldn’t mind it being an ongoing thing, but of course it would be up to her. No pushing it, especially for her, who’d been pushed too far too many times.

“So?” he asked, settling behind her in the bath, grabbing a washcloth to clean her back. He couldn’t help being hopeful.

“I liked it,” she purred. “I liked it a lot. Maybe less enthusiastic at the end?”

“Probably my weakness when overcome with the need to cum,” he admitted.

“Which when fucking my pussy I very much appreciate.”

“I can withdraw and masturbate,” he suggested.

“Saving me from all that nasty cum inside me,” Jenny chuckled. “Except I liked it. It was almost too hot, but it definitely added to the intensity.”

“How about if I feel the urge to let go, I pull out, but if I feel I can resist, I keep going.”

“I love it that I can trust you.”

“Me too.”

“Let’s see how I feel after the bath. If I feel it was worth a moderate sacrifice of discomfort, I’d like it to be a significant part of our lovemaking. If it’s more, maybe once a week?”

“Whatever you want, but I know you don’t get as much out of it as I do.”

“More than you think.”

“Why?”

“A bunch of reasons. For one, I know you enjoy the tighter hole.”

“I don’t...”

“One reason, Harry, and I like that I can give that to you. Another is it triggers my submissiveness. I know you hold back from dominating me, and I understand that and appreciate that, but it gives me an extra, I guess more psychological thrill.”

“If you want...”

“You get it when I need you to be my master probably better than anyone I’ve met, which is part of your charm, your empathy and receptiveness to what your woman needs.”

“I submissive doesn’t interrupt her master,” Harry smirked.

“Sorry.”

“I’m joking.”

“But if I feel you’re not getting my need...,” Jenny continued.

“We communicate like we’re doing now.”

“Another plus. None of that repressive shyness. And then there’s the intensity of it, having that big log of yours up my butt. And then there’s the fact that my more sensitive bits are being taken care of.”

“Chrissy actually practically shoves her whole hand in when she’s anally fucked,” Harry revealed.

Jenny laughed. “Only you would bring another woman into this conversation.”

“A step too far?” Harry asked unapologetically.

“Nope. It’s part of the deal letting me be with you, which, unfortunately, I didn’t get for a while. But I’m here now, aren’t I. I’m your LA woman.”

“Not exclusively,” Harry made clear.

“But primarily?”

“Definitely.”

“I’ll miss you when you’re gone.”

“We’ll figure it out.”

“How?”

“You visit me? And I have a feeling I’ll be here pretty often, especially if I can sell my series. What do you think about being my Velda?”

“Velda?”

“Mike Hammer?”

“Sounds sort of familiar.”

“A popular fifties gumshoe, with all the misogyny involved in that era. He had a famously voluptuous secretary named Velda.”

“And you’d be fucking the help?”

“I’d probably make her a lipstick lesbian, but a tease. He doesn’t want to fuck the help.”

“Doesn’t want, or...”

“Isn’t allowed to,” Harry chuckled. “I figure the guy’s a womanizer, but a hot secretary might make relationships ... precarious. Maybe the point.”

“I’d love to be your Velda,” Jenny laughed.

After the bath, a sensuous if not fully sexual experience, they decided to head to the Hacienda, Jenny packing up more than one change of clothes and of course her new bikinis. They’d been together for a while and would be for quite a bit longer, and Harry realized he was okay with it. It helped that she was fine when he zoned out writing, busy working on her YouTube channel.

The confrontation with Jenny and Sissy happened that evening after Melly invited Jenny and Harry to eat in her apartment. They were relaxing with beers and easy conversation when Melly’s mistress appeared. The shock and nervousness Sissy experienced infected Jenny.

Melly being Melly fixed things. She poured a wine glass full of white wine and brought it to her Mistress. “Drink up Missy and get naked and in bed or you’ll get worse than you did Sunday.”

“Yes Mel,” Sissy replied shyly.

“I’m still going to have to fuck images of Jenny out of your mind.”

“Uhm...”

“Be honest!”

“Yes Mel.”

“I guess that’s our cue,” Harry chuckled.

He and Jenny worked on their scenes, and were about to shift to writing when his phone rang.

“Hello lovely lady,” he said to Yolanda.

“I have a couple days off,” she replied. “Are you busy?”

Instead of saying yes, he told her, “I’ll pick you up, or it might be Melly.”

“Great!”

“I am busy, but Jenny’s here to share the time.”

“Even better!”

Harry laughed. Yolanda had definitely embraced her bisexuality and who better to embrace it with than the gorgeous Jenny, pin-up body and all.

He poked his head into Melly’s apartment, seeing the two ladies relaxing and chatting. “Mind if I borrow your driver?” he asked Sissy.

“As much your driver as mine,” Sissy chuckled. “And really her own ultimately.”

“True,” said Melly, getting out of bed naked and grabbing the strap-on on the bed. “Let me clean this and get dressed.

“Yolanda’s at the airport,” Harry told her while admiring her body. “You mind picking her up solo or...”

“I can come,” said Jenny, walking into the apartment. “I realized Harry would probably want to work, so...”

“I never turn down company,” Melly grinned. “Give me a few minutes. No, Jenny you can stay, just stay out of the bed.”

“Promise,” Jenny chuckled, giving Harry a quick kiss when he passed her.

“Thanks,” he said before exiting the apartment.

He didn’t see them for a while, but barely noticed. His attention began to fade though just as Yolanda entered his room. “Jenny went home,” she told him.

“I thought you wanted to play with her,” Harry remarked, saving his work and shutting the laptop.

“I’m here tomorrow too,” she smiled and sat straddling his lap. While kissing they discarded each other’s tops, grinding together, her pussy feeling his building erection nearly directly since only panties and his boxers separated them. That separation ended when Yolanda stood just long enough for her to remove the panties and Harry used that moment to let his cock pop free. Taking hold of his cock, she straddled him again, guiding it to her wet slit and sinking down. The kissing resumed while she lifted and fell upon his cock slowly until she bent back, Harry holding her torso, and Harry moved his mouth to her tits.

Not long after, his hands moved to her ass and he lifted her up and onto the nearby bed where the fucking became much more energetic. It seemed that missing Harry and anticipation had made her on a near hair trigger, and aided by her stroking her clit and him nibbling her nipples, it wasn’t long before she came, and Harry not long after.

As soon as the last of the pulses released his semen inside her and his penis slipped out, Harry rolled onto his back at Yolanda’s urging, and Yolanda crawled lower, her mouth engulfing the sensitive, flaccid flesh, not offering her pussy for his mouth, which Harry preferred not to have to deal with, having his cum dripping out of her pussy while sucking it.

Her skillful fellatio still took time for his cock to fully revive, but Yolanda didn’t mind, enjoying bringing him the pleasure. Once hard enough, she straddled his hips and sent his cock deep. Her remarkable kegel movement did its thing. “Don’t hold back,” she told him, understanding he needed his sleep.

Nevertheless, with assistance from him rubbing her clit and nibbling on her breasts, he made sure she came first. “Turn around,” he told her, and she shifted to reverse cowgirl, whereupon he moved things so that he was fucking her from behind, stroking at an ever increasing speed, managing to bring forth one more orgasm for her just as he achieved his own.

When his flaccid penis slipped out, she got up and went to the bathroom, and after a few minutes, returned with a damp cloth cleaning his penis, balls and pubic hair, and upon returning the cloth to the bathroom, she slid into the bed with her back to him and he spooned her, and in that position they both slept.

He awoke with the most exquisite feeling of having his cock sucked, seeing that Yolanda was doing the sucking before being no longer able to see with Jenny having straddled his face. Yolanda once more demonstrated her amazing cowgirl skills, and the two ladies leaned forward to pleasure each other. Harry, very much enjoying his cock being squeezed all which ways while getting the added friction to encourage his climax, still managed to focus enough on Jenny to get her off before his orgasm arrived. Yolanda rode his ejaculating cock just long enough to get her own before it became too soft.

Her pussy full of semen, Yolanda hopped off and headed to the bathroom to expel it. Meanwhile Jenny put on one of her sexy bikinis. Harry waited for Yolanda to exit the bathroom and put on her one piece in order for him to take her place for a much needed piss. Trunks donned, he headed with the ladies to the pool.

Melly was there, swimming laps already, and the others joined her. When they decided to quit, the four coupled up under the two shower heads, Melly as usual teasingly sharing with Harry. She then led them to the pool house where she stripped naked and toweled off. “Go ahead,” she told them. Shrugging, everyone got naked. Melly handed out robes. “Just bring them down tomorrow morning,” she told them. Melly hung the suits to dry.

Receiving permission from Leo, Yolanda watched the shoot, luckily bringing along some reading material, Harry and Jenny joining her often while waiting for adjustments, Harry working on his laptop while Jenny continued working on her YouTube show.

Afterwards, after Harry bought them dinner at a modest but delicious Italian restaurant, Jenny dropped him off at the Hacienda, deciding to give him space. Still, it wasn’t all that late when the two ladies returned, letting them share Harry for a lengthy lovemaking session but still allow for enough sleep. Yolanda had to get up extra early, and Jenny and Harry insisted they’d get up early too, even early enough to swim a few laps, though it was too early for Melly to join them.

Dropping Yolanda off at LAX, both Harry and Jenny getting kisses before Yolanda headed to work, Jenny drove to the studio before anyone else had arrived and she and Harry decided to work on the script while waiting for the studio to be opened.

By the end of the week, all the minion scenes had been shot that didn’t include the regulars in the series, essentially giving those actors a week off.

Thursday of that week, Jenny felt ready to present her channel to Heather, and instead of joining Harry at the dinner/script writing at Oscars, she and Melly, Melly doing the driving, met with Heather. After the meeting they’d head to the dyke bar.

Trina promised to give Harry a ride home once the rewriting finished. Instead of heading directly to the Hacienda though, as soon as Trina began to drive, she shifted to seduction mode, unbuttoning her shirt to below her breasts and undoing her front clasp bra before bringing that hand to Harry’s lap.

“I want to feel you Harry,” she purred, and Harry undid his pants and pushed them and his underpants down to let his growing penis out, which she grasped. He turned towards her and brought his hand to caress her tits.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“I’ll find a place,” she insisted.

“Or you could wait until we get to the Hacienda.”

“Nope.”

She drove into downtown LA and found a public parking ramp surrounded by office buildings, and being after hours for most workers, she found a place to park a few floors up separate from other cars. She got out after opening the tail door where she grabbed a beach towel which soon covered the back seat.

“Let me get in first,” he told her, and when he did, he removed his clothing. She managed to do the same in the cramped space and Harry urged her to straddle his face. He handed her the condom he’d palmed.

He teased her close to orgasm while she sucked him but mostly fisted him, but this was about her getting a cock inside her, so the teasing didn’t last all that long. She rolled the condom on, turned around, and impaled herself. “Fuck yes!” she exclaimed.

A lot more “fucks” and “yeses” followed, increasing in volume and frequency in relationship to the speed of her ride until it became frenetic bouncing which stilled, accompanied by an elongated “Harry!” At that point Harry took over the fuck, lifting into her and grabbing her ass for more impact. Somehow, when her orgasm abated, he managed to turn them over and fuck her missionary style, working them both up to a second climax for her and his first, which arrived nearly simultaneously and both writhed and undulated from the profound pleasure.

He lifted off her, careful to keep the condom on. “You know we could have just gone to my place,” he chuckled.

“I like the clandestine thrill,” she explained. “Even if Simone knows.”

He chuckled again when she removed the condom and tossed it on the floor of the ramp. While they dressed they talked.

“I grew up close to a lot where the whores did business,” she told. “Lots of condoms and needles for that matter.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Harry responded.

“I got out,” she shrugged.

“Oscar’s place remind you of it?”

“His place is far nicer,” Trina countered. “I look at Simone and wonder how I could deserve such a beautiful and intelligent woman.”

“Maybe because you’re beautiful and intelligent,” Harry offered.

“Thanks. But I know people wonder the same thing, especially when I’m at some of her academic parties. You know, ‘What’s that girl from the barrio doing with the hot professor?’ I mean, even if they recognize me. Didn’t you wonder that yourself?”

“All I thought was what a beautiful couple you make.”

“You never wondered how we met?”

“Nope. But...”

She chuckled. “It was actually thanks to Oscar and Nestor,” she explained, Nestor being Oscar’s longtime boyfriend. “Their musical which was like a graduate thesis, so associated with the university, so students and professors were invited, and since Simone’s a total musical geek, well anything to do with art really, performance or otherwise, she had to be there. It was like a classic moment, eyes meeting eyes from a across the room, the lobby in this instance. I was with a friend, a casual relationship as far as sex since he knew my inclinations. I remembered murmuring to him about how hot she was, and I mean we totally connected as far as eye contact so I knew she was interested, and he laughed and told me to go for it. I mean he probably hooked up with some coed as cute as he was, but even so I knew he was cool with it.

“So I strut to her, fully engaged in my sexiness even if I was nervous as shit, and asked her where her date was, as confidently as possible but fucking worried. I mean, you’ve met her. She tells me she’s flying solo, and I ask if her girlfriend couldn’t make it, making sure. Making sure. ‘No girlfriend,’ she tells me. And like she knows. She knows. ‘No boyfriend either,’ she says. And she says, ‘No boyfriend ever.’

“And I’m like I gotta put my cards on the table. And I mean it was kind of crazy. We just met. But I just knew. And the whole barrio, hot professor thing never even came to mind. So I tell her I’m bisexual but was never interested in any relationship with a man, it was always just sex and she tells me she could work with that. I mean we were already negotiating our relationship! And as if I needed to impress her, and maybe somewhere inside me I was feeling that insecurity I just told you about, I tell her I know the guys who were doing the show and if she wanted I could introduce her to them and maybe go to the cast party and I can see she’s impressed!

“And then of course we actually had to get to know each other, and we just fucking clicked! And I mean whatever insecurity I might have had just never really asserted itself. Looking back, it was like she wasn’t even aware of our differences, like it was all about what we shared. Not once did she condescend. This teacher with her doctorate, from what turned out to be a family of intellectuals, and I’m talking PhD’s from Columbia and Stanford, and this brown skinned barrio girl who barely graduated from UCLA and it took years because of my acting, and truth be told, my lack of dedication to it. In fact I was about to graduate, took some time off that last year unless it was like a quick shoot like ours was or my agent insisted I take a job and then I’d get notes or plead my case to my teacher and none of that my last semester, so I guess I was in the right headspace to befriend a brilliant woman. But really, we mostly talked about me, about acting, about a lot of things she didn’t know about but was interested in. I got little from her side except maybe books we’d both read or movies.

“After the show which we both loved, and she really was thrilled meeting my friends backstage and at the cast party, she invited me to her place, no first date thing for us, and the rest is history.”

“How were her parents?” Harry asked.

“I was nervous meeting them, but Simone insisted they’d be cool, and they totally were, definitely a part of the liberal intelligentsia with a bit of hippy thrown in. We even shared an after dinner joint,” Trina laughed.

“So Harry,” Trina shifted gears. “You ever donate sperm?”

“Uhm, no?”

“It’s just that ... we’ve talked about starting a family. Simone wanted to wait until she got full professorship which she just got, and she’ll be going on sabbatical next year. We thought ... maybe someone like Oscar, you know, like the child would be mixed like us, you know? But you got great genes, Harry. I mean, your sister is famously beautiful and you ain’t too bad yourself. You make forties look good. And you’re smart.”

“And we’d be friends,” Harry nodded.

“A kind of dad. We’d never shut you out of the child’s life.”

“I don’t know,” Harry argued. “You have any brothers? I mean obviously it would be an illusion, but it would make a weird kind of sense if the baby has Chicano blood. And it really would be your blood. If it were you...”

“A direct donation,” Trina laughed. “I figured a couple years or so after, because of my career but mostly Simone’s older. My brothers are assholes, and I got four. They’d all want the direct deposit method. Well, except my baby brother. He got missed when God whacked them with the macho stick. He’s not gay, but my older brothers suspected he was and I did too, to be honest. He’s like the quiet, sensitive type that gets laid because of it. I mean he’s the kind of kid who takes home ec not because he’s queer but because it’s full of girls. He’s sneaky like that, like the girl would go ‘I wish you weren’t gay,’ and he’d be, ‘But I’m not. What you got in mind?’”

“What’s he do?” Harry asked.

“He wanted to follow in my footsteps, even took ballet for that home ec reason probably, but figured out how tough it would be and never had the passion for it you need. He went with male nurse.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.