Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Saturday became a day of lounging about for the women, including swimming themselves, while Harry, once they awoke, worked on Trina’s script, even figuring out how to conference call her and Oscar. That got interrupted when the ladies had enough absence from him, entered the room, stripped, and Jenny turned his desk chair and knelt. “I have to go,” Harry chuckled into the phone.

“Tomorrow same time?” Oscar asked.

“Do you want to meet?” Trina offered. “You could come to my home. We could have dinner here. Simone makes a wonderful spaghetti.”

“Text me your address,” Harry managed to say, his glans engulfed by Jenny’s mouth.

“Same time?” Oscar asked.

“Yes,” Harry murmured. “Got to go.”

He heard both collaborators chuckle before he ended the call.

Though Jenny had definitely improved, he reluctantly moved her mouth off him and stripped. By then, Peg sat at the end of the bed, legs spread and Jenny munching on her pussy, ass high. Harry munched too, but decided to accept Jenny’s plea for him to fuck her.

“You sure ... because.”

“Please. Replace him.”

Harry understood, rolled on a condom and pushed his cock in, his hand moving around to rub her clit.

He managed to cum not long after she did, her orgasm causing her moaning mouth to suck and buzz Peg’s clit triggering Peg’s so they all pretty much enjoyed the bliss of climax together.

Afterwards both ladies sucked him hard again, Jenny straddling his mouth and Harry rubbed her g spot, making her spurt which amazed Peg. She immediately took the doggy position, and tried herself, with Jenny’s direction, to repeat the moment while Harry took position behind her languidly fucking her.

“Yes!” Peg crowed when she got Jenny to spurt again. “Now fuck the shit out of me Big Guy.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Harry chuckled, and did.

Peg managed, through a couple orgasms, to continue lapping at Jenny’s pussy, achieving a more conventional climax for her new lover, upon which Jenny had enough and moved away, and behind Harry where she helped him, playing with his balls and weirdly, unexpectedly, and successfully as it turned out, pushing a couple fingers into his anus and massaging his prostate. He ended up cumming moments before Peg’s final one, triggered by his throbbing dick and jetting semen.

“You felt bigger somehow,” Peg commented after recovering.

“I think pushing something into his anus causes that, pegging especially,” Jenny informed them.

“No thanks,” said Harry. “That was weird enough.”

The ladies laughed and Harry joined them.

They showered, Peg sacrificing her place sharing it with Harry to Jenny since three would definitely be a crowd, and they went to check on Melly and dinner.

They found Melly in bed sobbing. Harry slipped into bed and hugged her. The women he came in with decided to give him space, heading to the kitchen to figure out dinner. He kept quiet, waiting until she was ready to talk.

“Mistress woke up horny,” she finally said. “And of course being the good slave I fucked her. The phone rang annoyingly during it, and when she checked it, it was fucking William. She moves far enough away when she calls him back and then tells me my services as driver would be needed later, gets dressed and hops away. I was going to talk to her, but fucking William...

“So she comes back later, maybe a half hour ago dressed all pretty, make-up perfect and tells me to drive her to William’s. Suspicious since William’s whole thing with me and I thought that was the last straw for Missy, I ask why. She gets all pissed and tells me that I was fucking everything up. Fucking cunt. So I’m like excuse me. Lesbian. And then I just ... couldn’t stop myself. I told her what I told you, how useless I felt, and like it was like I might as well be a slave, unchained only when she needed a fucking, and I needed to do something with my life, and I told her about the all female garage and that I’d still be here for her but I needed to do ... something. And she says she obviously doesn’t need me and wants me to move out, and I asked her if she ever really loved me treating me like that and she stomps out and just leaves me, you know? Leaves me to my misery and her rejection.”

Just then, Sissy walked in, herself with reddened eyes from crying. “I thought you were a lesbian,” she said, and began to walk away, but Harry jumped out of bed and grabbed her.

“Let me go,” Sissy growled.

“She’s my friend, Sissy,” Harry growled back. “What you’re supposed to be for her. Not her fucking Mistress who uses her whenever you want but otherwise forgets about her. She thought you loved her, and now you want her as a prize to get back with William? Like she’s some kind of slave to your whims? Knowing her and cocks don’t mix? If they did, I’d be the one fucking her, or making love if you even know what that is. And yes, I’d do it in a minute but I knew she was teasing me. She trusts me enough for that. But can she trust you now? So why are you here?”

“To beg her forgiveness?” Sissy went slack and collapsed onto her knees on the floor. “For treating her like shit like you said, and worse, offering her up to some rich dick like she’s my slave?”

“What’s with William then?” Harry asked, sitting on the floor with her. “I know he’s a coward when he cold shouldered my sister without explanation or just saying he was no longer interested in her companionship. Obviously you two opened his eyes to threesomes, and you being bi and I guess that much younger than my sister, he hoped you’d share an even younger version, and for better or worse, being that she’s the only woman you love or would be with, and I know my sister was basically grandfathered into your relationship, you felt the only choice would be Melly. Even though you knew that was impossible. So what is it with William?”

“He’s a charming guy and a nice guy. Everyone around him likes him.”

“And he’s rich as fuck, a step up from your ex.”

“That’s not fair. I’m not some desperate gold digger.”

“Aren’t you? All signs point to that. And being nice. Nice guys are dicks too, they only hide it better.”

“That’s pretty cynical.”

“All guys think with their dick at some point, nice or mean. When you met, hadn’t he got just got divorced?”

“Because she was fucking the help.”

“Why? He good in bed?”

“Very. Viagra helps I think, but it’s not wham bam thank you ma’am with him. He genuinely cares that we enjoy it too.”

“It helps if there’s two women getting each other off.”

“He’s a bit of a voyeur but what man isn’t, but when he jumps into the fray, he still makes sure we’re enjoying it as much as him.”

“So he’s a good lover, but his wife needs to fuck the help? What does that tell you?”

“That ... she’s looking for someone younger?”

“He too much of an old man?”

“He keeps in shape, though there’s some sag. Still, nothing that can’t easily be ignored or bothersome or anything.”

“So it’s safe to say he’s smarter not fucking the help, instead he’s got a mistress or two, and with his wealth, well set up I imagine and with a use by date either aging out of being quality pussy or he just wants someone fresh from time to time. Doesn’t that make sense? The old guy obviously likes his sex still, and the wife has to fuck the gardener?”

“The pool boy and the chauffeur actually, but I get your point. We’ve talked about marriage.”

“And Melly was your dowry?”

“I really have been an idiot haven’t I?”

“The question is why you’ve been an idiot?”

“Maybe everything compiled on top of everything, rich, good lover, promises of marriage, and I have missed male companionship, not those little affairs and one night stands, and I thought if Melly would just ... And then it became about her, why I’d keep being single, that if I found a man I wanted ... And I’ve done so much for her and she could at least ... Fuck!”

Melly, sitting up in bed facing them, muttered, “Maybe I should go.”

“William would have gotten tired of me even if not having you in the equation ended the possibility. There’s got to be...”

“No Sissy,” said Melly. “Even with your ex accepting it, he obviously fantasized about it. And you know how I’ve been teasing Harry, and he even wishes it could be true, and I think he might be the closest we’d come to accepting I’m not part of any relationship with any man in your life, and he’s certainly never going to be that for you. I think the only possibility is for you to marry some gay guy, and what would the point of that be since you still like dick. You’d still need those little affairs.”

“I don’t know Melly. I do love you, despite how I’ve been treating you.”

“There could be a solution,” said Peg, sitting on the bed. “Since Harry’s going to be in LA for a lot more time than we expected...”

“Peg?” Harry interrupted.

“No, Harry. Melly even said it. Who else would there be? And you’ve actually been with him, Melly.”

“While being profoundly distracted,” Melly pointed out.

“That could be taken care of too,” Peg smirked. “If Sissy doesn’t object, and why would she? And maybe even better, Harry gets along with your kids, Sissy, and I bet your folks wouldn’t mind his presence either.”

“I’ve never brought any of my lovers into the main house, at least in terms of having them eat with us.”

“But he being a man would make it better wouldn’t it? I mean compared to a female lover whom your conservative folks suspect Melly is? Or is it because she’s your chauffeur?”

“My mother’s not comfortable with such distinctions. She insists on being the cook.”

“But you have a maid don’t you? With this big a house?”

“A couple actually. A scullery maid since even if my mom cooks ... and...”

“And do they eat with the family?”

“I guess they’ve embraced living large instead of frugal,” Sissy realized. “But what would be Harry’s excuse?”

“Simple: the truth. When he’s in LA he stays with you. His sister is one of your best friends after all. Has she dined with your folks, or is she one of those lovers...?”

“She use to when the ex was around but that got uncomfortable. Sometimes on weekends mostly when she can’t make the excuse that she works late or eats with her fellow actors or something. I think my dad has a thing for her and my mom’s not all that happy about that,” Sissy laughed.

“Do you think your folks suspect...?” Harry started.

“Honestly I don’t think they can conceive of that with their little girl,” Sissy said. “Their problem with Mel is twofold I think. Her sass and her race.”

“Your maids?” Harry asked.

“Latinas,” Sissy replied. “Chicanas. But they know to know their place at least around the older folks. To be honest they’re mostly ignored out of habit I guess. My ex grew up rich and use to servants. For me it took getting used to, like people I didn’t know invading my privacy, so I followed my husband’s lead in being indifferent. Except the cook who became my confidante. My folks pushing her out hurt, but it was them or her and I guess I chose them. I did set her up at another house, but I miss her.”

“I appreciate you giving us a possible choice, Peg,” Melly finally spoke. “And maybe someday we can relive that crazy orgy. But this is and always will be a lesbian zone where any heterosexual inclinations become removed. And I know Harry is appreciative of you actually encouraging Harry being with other women for whatever reason, probably hopefully sharing them, but Harry still needs to make that choice.”

“I agree,” Harry said. “I do find you attractive, Sissy, but I’m afraid I’m not the one to make this work. Firstly I don’t think we’re friends unlike me and Melly. Secondly, my wife likes to share, and I doubt Jenny would mind that either, but I’m not going to intrude in your relationship with Melly, mostly exclusive as far as women, and especially in the ongoing sense of it. I wish I could find a solution, but it seems like status quo has worked, except for one major change. Melly needs to work outside of here so she’s not bored to tears or feels chained here for your whims. Make her happy, Sissy. Fund her dream, her garage of all women. I’m sure you have the money for it.”

“Or I could just go if it makes you happier,” Melly offered. “Maybe find a bisexual who’d be happy to fuck your boyfriends?”

“But I love you Mel,” Sissy sniffled.

“I love you too, but that’s obviously not enough.”

“If I help fund your garage?”

“And if another William appears?”

“Fuck them.”

“That’s kind of the point,” Melly laughed. “You fuck them and I don’t.”

“Are any of the women you plan on hiring bisexual?” Sissy asked.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“I mean as someone I could offer instead of you?”

“You really are a piece of work.”

“I mean we could still be together, and...”

“You’d offer this other woman to share with some rich white dude. A couple of the women are pretty hot in their own way, but neither are into men. There’s one who is, but she looks much more like a dyke than any other of them. I don’t imagine this future fiancé would be interested, or you for that matter, although she was a pretty damn good fuck.”

“I’m being a cunt aren’t I?”

“More like a stuck record right now. Tell you what, I’ll keep my eyes open for a girl who fits the profile, a hot bisexual gold digger. Maybe she’d be a client or someone we hire. Who knows? Having me out there working definitely ups the chance of it.”

“You’re not being serious.”

“Oh but I am. It seems like a win win doesn’t it? Here’s the way I figure it, you set me up or I’m gone. Right now I’m not all that fond of you but hopefully that passes and you can have your Mel and I can have my Little Miss. Maybe there’s enough love there for it to reassert itself.”

“I hope so.”

“Me too.”

“How do you think this will work?”

“I’ll make some calls to a couple mechanics I know. I’m pretty sure they’d be in and would have others who’d be interested. We find ourselves a garage that’s in a safer part of town, probably expensive, but you could at least get the startup funds. Once up, you could recommend it to all your friends and business associates, especially the women who might not be as intimidated or would trust women a lot more, because I promise you we’ll be honest to a fault. Of course the men too who could ogle us while we go down on their cars,” Melly snickered. “Do that for me and I might just love you forever. I’ll make sure the kids get their rides and you do when you need to look all fancy with your chauffeur. Pretty good deal, hunh?”

“Maybe I could call my ex to see it there are any properties. He owes me for my restraint in the divorce and him being a dick of a father.”

“As long as he doesn’t expect sex as payment.”

“If he values his balls he won’t.”

“True,” Melly laughed.

“A hug?” Missy practically begged, still sitting on the floor.

Melly helped her to her feet and hugged her.

“Pizza’s ready,” Jenny announced.

As they headed to the kitchen except Harry who remained seated on the floor, Peg went up to him. “Sorry.”

“You know how appreciative I am about...”

“I know, but you think I’m overdoing it.”

“I just worry you do it because you don’t think you’re enough, which, believe me, Peg, is most definitely not true.”

“You know there’s a selfish part of it too,” Peg pointed out.

“Yeah I get that,” Harry chuckled. “Kind of hard to miss. Just...”

“It’s pretty much who you somehow stumble into,” Peg realized. “The ones who show interest and who you also find agreeable. Missy wasn’t one of them. I promise I’ll never push it, but I haven’t really until just now. It’s always you showing and telling, making sure they know they have my permission. Which of course I always do. I think you thought I pushed things when you sent me Jenny’s picture, but you sent it didn’t you? And you must have known how I’d react to that beautiful, sexy woman. Maybe enough to jump on the next plane,” she laughed.

“Maybe in the back of my head a substitute Lizzy?”

“Thanks for that,” she laughed. “I think I was the most envious of you having her and not me, even if you never fucked her.”

“I think I sort of got that,” Harry agreed. “Even though you were cool with it.”

“Restrained envy. You tended to be around her a lot, but with Marisol too, and I did get to be with that lovely Indian princess.”

“Susie?”

“Maybe a little, but I thought she was a bit young, not so much for you as for me, and she seemed to think so too, which was fine. Just being with her three times probably helped I suppose. And really I thought it was a good thing, kind of the way I feel about any of the women I don’t get to share with you, that it’s like I’m proud of your talent as compassionate stud, making their lives better at least sexually which you have done for me in so many other ways as well. Even with Lizzy I think you made things better so that she might be more comfortable with Cam. Everyone I can think of, including Trina.”

“I didn’t exactly get permission.”

“But you did when you told me about that masturbation encounter. I’d say she was the naughtiest, fucking a married man like that, only getting permission after the fact, but with extenuating circumstances don’t you think?”

“I suppose I do. But honestly, I find her somewhat irresistible. It’s like whenever I’m with her, it’s full on teasing.”

“Poor Harry,” Peg chuckled. “But you should have figured out by now that permission will always be granted.”

“I guess I do, but I like it when I can send you a picture.”

“Me too,” Peg laughed. She continued more seriously. “I do think I’m enough Harry, you can’t help expressing that to me.”

“I just...”

“No I get it. Why be so accepting? I know I joke about sharing, and that’s definitely part of it, but I think it’s more that I never want the kind of relationship that your sister and Tom had. Both of them kept their secrets despite obviously being desirable people who didn’t resist their desirability even if it was Frances with women, and who knows if that’s even true. It’s proven you’re desirable even without having the fame to fan the flames, which I imagine will happen soon enough. Luckily I grabbed you first...”

“Peg...”

“No, I really do feel lucky.”

“Me too, Peg, because even if I have this weird attractiveness, none of the women I’ve been with can hold a candle to you. I think we proved the whole concept of love at first sight, and not in the superficial way that presumes, but in a far more whole way, like our conversation cemented that first impression, making it immediately become deeper, and then the intimacy we shared, and not just the sex part which was definitely a most agreeable part of that bonding, but afterwards, feeling home in your arms as if I’d always meant to be there.”

“Me, too, except I got a little nervous. Not then, not that night, but when we talked about rings, remember?”

“Our second time at Perkins. How could I forget?”

“It drove everything home that this had gone far beyond any kind of affair, that I was actually sitting with my mate, that this was fucking serious. It had almost been as long for me as for you since I ever had an inkling of such a thing happening, and you know how that went. But then I thought of who I’d become, not some college student, not much beyond being a kid, but a mature, even cynical woman, every defense well established and yet I felt completely defenseless with you, that no defense would work nor would I ever want it to work. So the nervousness didn’t last,” she chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.