Stillwater - Cover

Stillwater

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After completing a lengthy prison sentence, Harry finds luck beyond any he could imagine, including with the ladies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Monday, Harry awoke to the chiming of his phone surrounded by Peg and Chrissy finally post period, Peg joining them after working at the bar Sunday night, planned so Harry gave her the key to Frances’s place. He didn’t reach the phone on time, the call going to message, and it chimed much briefer once that ended.

“Call me back,” Pat simply said.

“Who was that?” Peg asked.

“Pat.”

He called Pat back.

“Did I wake you?” she asked, Harry noticing it being just past 9, which meant 7 where she was.

“That’s fine. What’s up?”

“We need you here for auditions. I got you first class on United flying out of Minneapolis this afternoon. I’ll e mail your ticket.”

“How does that work?”

“Ask Tom.”

“Okay. How long will I be there?”

“Depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“On whether you stick around. Things have narrowed as far as timing.”

“Meaning?”

“Really it’s about optimizing who we get and where and when we shoot. Sooner is optimal for those things, especially since Jonas has picked up a better paying project which if we can use him before the other job for the work here and after for the location shooting where you are, it will also give us the best selections for the actors we’re interested in.”

“Frances?” I asked.

“It’s mostly just the two of you, so we could shoot that in the evening after her other shoot. But the changes have moved up the audition. So what I guess I’m saying is there’ll be a week between auditions and we begin shooting here.”

“Then how long?”

“It’ll be a fast shoot unfortunately. Probably just two, three weeks.”

“Through Memorial Day?”

“You have plans?”

“For the long weekend, yes.”

“That’s smack in the middle of things.”

“And I seem to recall I’m in most scenes.”

“Causing trouble already?” Pat asked, but Harry could hear the humor in her voice. “We’ll shoot the earlier scenes with your younger self.”

“Thanks.”

“We’ll try to get as much in the can with your indoor scenes by then.”

“It’s just the Memorial Day weekend.”

“We’ll see how it goes.”

“And the location scenes?”

“We won’t get the prison for a couple months, and it’ll be a second unit at least at the beginning.”

“Not you?”

“I mean the crew. I’m a bit too hands on to let another director take the reins, especially such important scenes.”

“Good to hear.”

“Thanks. I’m not sure about setting you up at a hotel or...”

“Frances must have somewhere to stay. I’ll talk to Tom.”

“I sort of figured, but let me know.”

“I will.”

“Sam said she’d meet you at the airport.”

“Sounds good.”

“See you soon.”

“See you.”

Harry couldn’t help thinking he’d have a place to stay what with Sam picking him up.

As soon as he ended the call, Chrissy murmured, “You’re leaving?”

“Sooner than I thought,” Harry sighed.

“Maybe you could go with him?” Peg suggested. “I imagine Tom can take care of himself.”

“I feel like I’m on a roll with the Vaudeville restaurant thing,” Chrissy pouted.

“And I wanted to start pulling out the shit from upstairs, maybe hire a dumpster,” Harry added. “Maybe find some more cool stuff.”

“We should really get a line of credit from Merc and Belle,” Peg reminded them.

“Probably too early to call,” Harry figured. “I could call before heading to the airport.”

“I think that’s my responsibility,” Peg said.

“Makes sense,” Harry realized.

“I’ll call Belle later.”

“Let me know how it goes.”

“Of course.”

Harry sighed. “I just wish I had my card. I guess I can get some cash out.”

“You want me to drive you to the airport?” Chrissy asked.

“Maybe we can both go, give him the appropriate send off,” Peg offered. “Then we could head to the city and I can meet with Belle.”

“You want me to come along?” Chrissy asked a little anxiously.

“You’ll be fine,” Peg told her. “If it was your sister ... Belle seems to like her women buxom.”

“An advantage not having big tits,” Chrissy giggled.

“Your tits are perfect,” Harry declared, giving each nipple a suck in illustration.

“You don’t have to stop appreciating them,” Chrissy grinned.

Things soon escalated. Peg slipped on one of Harry’s t shirts to head to the bathroom to clean her pussy briefly in the shower before bringing a washcloth to clean what had dried on Harry’s penis from the night before. Once cleaned and sucked hard, Harry lay back and Chrissy lowered herself onto his cock while Peg’s newly cleaned pussy occupied his mouth. Chrissy rode him long enough for them both to cum, Peg nearing hers, so Chrissy used Peg’s playbook, heading to the shower while Peg sucked Harry back to erection, finally cumming from his mouth and then knelt in front of him for doggy style, Chrissy returning, having Peg suck her.

Unlike Peg or Chrissy, Harry took a while to cum, long enough to have Chrissy and Peg change places. Peg didn’t mind Chrissy getting both his semen eruptions, even having to jill herself when Chrissy got distracted during Harry’s last quick thrusts so that her orgasm was only moments after the other two’s simultaneous ones. It was like she was caught up in the ambience of ecstasy.

Minimally dressed, they paraded to the master bathroom, Tom amused at the parade, distracting from his reading of his tablet.

“Room for one more?” he smirked.

“Nope,” said Chrissy.

“We’re sending Harry off to Hollywood,” Peg explained.

Moments later Tom joined them in the bathroom, closing the lid on the toilet and sitting. “You want me to join you out there?” he asked loud enough to be heard over the shower.

“If you want,” Harry said while enjoying the cleaning of Chrissy and being cleaned by Peg.

“We could keep working on the whorehouse movie,” Tom said.

“You guys have a place out there?” Harry asked.

“Used to until things slowed down for Frances and she wanted the kids raised away from LA. She usually stays at a house of an actress friend who I don’t get along with when she’s on her own. I usually stay in a guest house of a musician friend up in Laurel Canyon.”

“Either one if I’m not imposing,” Harry offered.

“Tons of room at both houses, the guest house is because of my typing.” Tom returned. “Although Frances’s is closer to the studios.”

“Except she’ll be there,” Harry pointed out. “I mean if we get together to work.”

“Yeah,” Tom muttered.

“We’ll figure it out,” Harry said. “At least there’s somewhere for me to stay.”

“Of course. I’ll let you be.”

“I’ll make waffles when we’re done,” Chrissy promised.

“Sounds good.”

With Tom gone, things got a little more intimate with lots of kisses, but finally Chrissy teamed up with Harry to clean Peg ending things.

The four ate their fruit covered waffles at the kitchen table, Tom showing Harry how to bring his ticket up on the smartphone and then grabbed his laptop from his office to work on getting on the same flight and getting the adjoining seat, managing to accomplish both.

Calls were made, Tom to his musician friend and Harry letting Pat know he’d gotten places to stay. Harry left a message with Frances about coming into town.

After breakfast the two men packed, Tom lending Harry a couple older bags, neither all that large since Harry had little to pack, but he kept the carry-on bag with room to stuff the journals in.

They loaded up Peg’s Charger’s trunk and headed to the bank so Harry could get cash for the trip. Walking around with a couple thousand dollars didn’t make him comfortable. He actually thought of getting more, but Peg promised to overnight the bank card when it arrived, Chrissy making sure to check the mail for it.

During the drive to the airport, Peg contacted Belle who had her meet her at the club. “I’ll wait for you outside the door and we’ll be walking somewhere else,” Belle said mysteriously.

“The son’s?” Harry guessed as soon as the call ended.

“Probably,” Peg agreed.

Hugs and kisses had to be all too brief at the drop off. “I’ll call once I’m there,” Harry promised. “And every night after.”

“You don’t have to,” Peg said.

“Yes I do.”

“Me too,” said Chrissy.

“You’ll be staying with me,” Peg told her.

“Of course,” Chrissy grinned, albeit with a touch of sadness.

“We’ll get a substitute Big Harry,” Peg winked.

With that they got into the car and drove away, Harry chuckling within his sadness.

It was the first time Harry flew obviously since at least a year before his incarceration. He noticed the longer lines and the more thorough security, all the post 9/11 changes, though Tom enabled them to bypass the lines with some VIP thing.

Harry also noticed the star effect, the stares and double takes when people recognized Tom. Tom seemed oblivious to it, but he also seemed rushed even though they had plenty of time. Harry realized it was for effect, pushing past any attempt to grab him for an autograph, and once that happened, more would be expected. Better to be rude ahead of the game then amidst it.

Harry managed to keep pace as Tom headed unwaveringly to a destination, which ended up being United’s VIP lounge. Once there, Tom took a seat facing out the window to the jets pulling up to or away from gates, of course not to watch but to avoid being noticed. The unknown Harry sat across from him facing the lounge.

“What would you like?” a slim, cute blonde asked, setting down cocktail napkins with the United logo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.