Little Lost Princess - Cover

Little Lost Princess

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: BSFSF Event 2021 entry. What happens when one of the family goes seeking things below the castle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   .

None of them were supposed to come down this far. But, like the others, she had found her way. And so I took her. Over her shoulder, eyes flashed as I shredded her clothes. At first she tried to scream, but when her lips parted, only moans tore free. Wetness. Slippery warmth slid along me as I pierced her clenching depths. My hands clasped the heated cones atop her heaving alabaster chest. Tight, searing rubber stubs twisted in my fingertips. The echoing moans became hungry cries. How her clawed fingers scratched at the raw stone far beneath the castle.

“Come for me, my little princess,” I whispered into her heated ear.

And she did; aching pleasure took her groans to piercing screams that resounded into the darkness when I pumped her full. After crumpling to the wall, still clamping my draining fullness, her quaking arms twisted to run shaky fingers through my bristly hair.

“Was that what you sought?” I whispered.

Dark eyes gleamed at me through the long, disheveled golden tresses plastered to her sweat-slick back. As she strove for air, she nodded, the tiniest dribble sliding from her shiny lips.

“Send another,” I said as I dragged my fingers along her small ribcage. The youngest were the best; they would return for many years to come. Like her mother. And her mother before her.

Once more she nodded before a long gasp leaked from her panting mouth; twitching flesh slipped from her, unleashing my essence to swirl down her shaking, pale legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.