No Bounds - Cover

No Bounds

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: BSFSF 2021 Entry. His girlfriend shouldn't have left him that way; his mother will help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

As I crept past your room, I heard the sobbing. She had abandoned you again. Our eyes met as I slipped inside and dropped to my knees by your bed. You stopped your weeping to gasp as my hands found your need. Though swelling in my fingers, you started to shake your head, but I leaned forward; the taut, silken knob glided between my lips. Your strong digits dragged through my hair to clasp my skull. How your breathing raced as my tongue circled your hardness.

When your rigid pelvis bucked upwards into me, I rose on its swell and then drove my mouth downwards, twisting, taking that last breath before shoving you onto your back and plunging you deep into my throat. Groans ripped from your parted lips as your fingers crushed my sinking head.

Air flew from your lips even as I struggled to breathe; your fleshy mass thumping as it wound its way through my constricted neck. No longer needed, my hands encircled your swollen orbs; fingers rolling them as they raised tight to you. More ravenous, more desperate, your groans became deeper. She had been so mean to you. That bitch.

After flying upwards to gasp for wet air, I slammed down into your soft curly pelt and warm stomach. Over and over, as your fingernails clawed my head, I stroked your aching need with my throat. That first salty jet filled my belly as you cried out into your fist. The others, since you loved to watch, I let fill my mouth. At your nod, I gulped. A mother’s love knows no bounds.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.