Taking It To The Streets - Cover

Taking It To The Streets

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ruth is a prostitute working her little corner when a "client" pulls up to her. New to the city, he wants to get a little action. And as they conduct "business" he finds there's more than sex between them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Ruth worked more and more of his thick meaty cock into her mouth. William moaned as he felt her warm mouth surrounding his cock.

As she worked him deeper, she cradled his nuts in her hand using her long fingernails to lightly scratch his perineum and adding another layer of sensation to his experience. He lay on the bed enjoying the amazing feelings she was giving his cock, she slid down until he hit the back of her throat causing her to gag a bit.

She pulled back just an inch or so keeping him well inside her mouth and started bobbing up and down on his huge member. She sucked him and licked the underside of his cock, a combination that never failed to please her customers.

William was no different and try as he might, he could tell that this was going to only end one way, and far too soon at that. So, as much as he would have liked to just stay where he was and blow his load right there, he didn’t want the party to end just yet.

“Wait a minute, honey!” he said, pushing her off his cock, “If you keep doing that you are going to put a quick end to this fun! Remember, I haven’t had anyone for a long time and I sure as hell haven’t had anyone as good as you ... ever!”

“Well, we don’t want that! But promise me that I can have more of that yummy cock later. It fits so good in my mouth!” she said.

“Oh I think that can be arranged,” he said. “But right now, I have a little more unwrapping of my own to do ... I want to see what you’ve got hiding under those cute little purple panties!”

“Here you go, baby, unwrap me and find out for yourself!” she said with a smile. The two switched positions with Ruth laying down now and William getting between her legs. Ruth’s panties, which matched her mini-dress, had little ties at each hip.

“Tie strings!” he said.

“Yes, easy open ties for your unwrapping convenience!” she giggled.

“Well if you are going to make it easy for me...” he said then he moved over top of her and using his teeth, he untied the tie string bows on each side.

“Ohhh, God! Oh, that’s so hot!” she moaned when she realized what he was doing. Once he had the ties on her panties undone he sat up a bit.

“Now then let’s see what surprises my new girlfriend has hidden in her undies for me!” he said. He peeled the front panel of her panties down and found Ruth naked and very wet pussy.

“Ruth honey, you are shaved! Boy, you are just full of delightful little surprises aren’t you!” he said.

“You like it?” she asked.

“Sweetheart you haven’t shown me anything yet that I DON’T like!” he said and to emphasize his point he leaned over and kissed her smooth bare mons.

“Ohhh...” Ruth moaned, feeling his mouth on her.

“Oh I fully intend on visiting your wonderfully slick pussy my dear, and I am sure I will find it just as delicious as it smells. But for now, I want to sample those superb tits of yours!” he said looking up at her from between her legs. He started kissing his way up her belly until he reached his next destination.

Ruth did indeed have superb tits – her bust measured a whopping 34G in size! She considered her enormous tits one of her best features and certainly a prime selling point!

When her prospective boyfriend saw her approaching his eyes would always bob in time with her tits bouncing as she walked! And she could always tell which ones were “tit men” by the amount of drooling they were doing as they talked!

While William didn’t really think of himself as a “tit man” there was no doubt he was duly impressed with what she carried up top. And as he hovered over her two massive mountains, they were even more impressive.

“You have the most incredible tits I’ve ever seen!” he said. He didn’t wait for her “Thank you”, instead he sucked the first hard, fat nipple he came to into his mouth, capturing the silver barbell piercing in his teeth to hold it in place as his tongue flicked over the tender bud.

“Yesss! Ooh, yes, suck my nipples! I love that ... suck on those big titties, baby!” she moaned. She cupped her tits, feeding them to him.

Ruth really did love to have her nipples licked and sucked and she was always happy when her boyfriends did as well.

Although some guys were intimidated by them, William certainly was not and he feasted greedily on the soft pillowy mounds with their sensitive areola and those hard meaty nipples.

Ruth, for her part, luxuriated in the sensations of his hot mouth on her tit, the sucking and licking of her nipples, and the flood of tiny electrical sparks he was producing in both her nipples and her clit.

She moaned and mewled her approval of what he was doing as she writhed and twisted happily on the bed under him.

William took the pleasurable sounds she made as encouragement and kept chewing on her extraordinary tits, alternating between each mountain so neither one felt left out.

Ruth reached up with both hands, running her fingers through his hair as she guided his mouth where she needed to feel it.

After several glorious minutes of ravaging her tits and nipples, William paused to let her catch her breath. Ruth was panting and mewling deliriously, her eyes closed in rapturous delight.

William took delight that he could make this woman, who was considerably more experienced than him, feel so good. He was pleased with himself that she was so obviously enjoying what he was doing to her.

But in patting himself on the back, he also caught a new scent in the air; a very pleasant and provocative scent. He had to explore and find the source of this enticing aroma. So with assurances that he would be back to visit the “sister summits” later, he began his journey south again.

This time, however, rather than passing over the baby-smooth honey hole, he intended to explore its sweet warm depths at length. If there was one thing that William enjoyed more than feasting on mammoth tits, it was a ripe juicy pussy!

He began kissing his way back towards the source of the wonderful aroma. With each hot searing kiss, Ruth moaned, each getting progressively louder and more passionate as he got closer to where they both wanted him to be.

He passed her navel and her moans got wilder. She started moving her hips, eagerly awaiting his arrival and the joys that she knew would be forthcoming.

As he crossed over her bald mons, her musky perfume became very strong and he had to stop and inhale it deeply. It made his mouth water and seeing his expression only made her more aroused.

Ruth was pleading with him now, “Please William! Please hurry, baby, my pussy is waiting for you! Please, I want you to eat my sweet pussy!” she whimpered.

Ruth’s fervent pleas weren’t really needed, however; William was every bit as anxious to taste her sweet honey as she was in giving it to him.

He finally did arrive at her dripping steamy slit and when he pulled apart the tightly tucked in lips of her pussy, a more intense, more fragrant smell assailed his nostrils.

“Oh, Ruth, you smell good enough to eat honey!” he said as he breathed her in deeply, savoring her scent.

“Please, William! Oh please eat my sweet pussy! Please, baby, pleeeease!” she cried. She lifted her hips to his mouth offering herself to him, trying to get him to lick her aching pussy.

He smiled. He loved to see her beg like this. He was used to being in power and being in control. In his business life, in his personal life, and yes in his sex life as well.

And having this gorgeous “professional” begging and pleading made him hard! Yes, this was just where he wanted her!

But as much as he was enjoying her whimpering and begging, he was not without compassion. He knew of her need and he wasn’t going to let her pleas go unanswered.

He plunged his face into her smoldering crotch and fastened his mouth tightly to her dripping pussy, His tongue wasted no time in diving between her open pussy lips and deep into her warm wet tunnel.

“OHHHH FUUUUCCK!” Ruth screamed out as she felt him burrow his tongue into her. “Yes! Oh, God, yes! Eat my whore pussy! Oh, God, I love this!”

William devoured her like he was starving and she was his four-course dinner! She writhed and twisted, tried to roll away from him and tried closing her legs. But William would not be denied.

He was well acquainted with the tricks and moves women used to try to get away from his vexing tongue and he was ready to counter any retreat or maneuver. He stayed firmly affixed to her pussy and continued tormenting her with his eager, agile tongue.

Ruth was losing her mind. She loved having her pussy eaten, but surprisingly, because of her occupation, most men didn’t want to go down on her. So finding a guy who was willing to, was an uncommon thing. And finding a man who was willing and was good at it was a rare treat indeed!

William was both willing and very good at making a woman squirm and he was pulling out all the stops with Ruth. She felt like his tongue was burrowing into her very soul as it searched every corner and every fold of her juicy pussy for the precious drops of honey.

“Oh fuck, baby! Fuck that feels good! You are good at this! Yes, eat that pussy! Lick up every drop, darling! I have plenty more for you! Ohhh, Godddd...” she moaned.

Ruth arched her back, humping up at his mouth as she spread her legs wider. He slid his hands under her ass and sank his fingers deep into her meaty ass flesh.

Ruth had an ample ass, and he was making the most of it, massaging her rear as he ate her from the front, pinning her between two wonderful sensations and causing her to be torn which way to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.