Taking It To The Streets - Cover

Taking It To The Streets

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ruth is a prostitute working her little corner when a "client" pulls up to her. New to the city, he wants to get a little action. And as they conduct "business" he finds there's more than sex between them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Ruth was sitting on her bench in her corner office, as she called it, counting up what she had made so far. $150 for about a half hour’s work! she thought, It’s too bad I can’t keep this pace up the whole night! Even though there were a couple of hours between her gentleman callers, it was still a pretty good night.

The action had slowed down some, and Ruth sat there on her bench wondering if she was going to get another paying boyfriend before the night was over. It was getting late and she hadn’t had anyone stop and inquire or even drive by and honk in some time. She was just about to call it a night and go home, when a car approached her slowing down.

Ruth watched as the car slowed down and stopped in front of her. Her heart sped up. This was no ordinary working man’s car. This was a Caddie! This guy had some money! She watched as the dark-tinted passenger-side front window rolled down. “Pardon me miss,” the man peeked out looking at her.

Ruth could hardly contain herself! Be cool Ruth, you don’t want to scare this fish away! Play him, play him! she thought. She walked up to the car, swishing her hips as she walked.

“Hi baby, how’s your night going?” she asked, bending down to look in the car. She didn’t want to lean on this car door – the owner might take offense since it was obviously very expensive.

“Mr. Edwards would like to know if you are ... available to accompany him back to his hotel room,” the man said.

“Mr. Edwards?” she asked. The man simply nodded indicating there was someone in the back seat.

“Well, you can tell Mr. Edwards that I am indeed available and I would be most happy to accompany him back to his hotel room!” Ruth said, trying to sound as sophisticated and upper crust as he was.

The man smiled, seeing what she was doing. He got out of the car and came around to the curbside. “Do you need to get anything?” he said, indicating her corner.

“Yes. Will you give me a moment?” she asked.

“Certainly,” the man replied. Ruth walked back to her corner, picking up her jacket, her purse, and her cushion and came back to the car. The man opened the door for her and she peeked in the back seat. There, sitting in a very nice three-piece business suit, was a younger and very handsome man.

“Please come inside and sit,” he said, patting the seat next to him. “My name is William.”

“I’m Ruth,” she said, taking his offered hand, “Pleased to meet you, William. How can I help you tonight?”

“Well, Ruth, I saw you sitting there and the way you were dressed and being out at this hour, I ... I’m sorry, I’m really not very good at this sort of thing!” he said, looking down at the floor and blushing.

Ruth took his hand. “It’s okay William, you don’t have to be nervous. Just tell me what you want,” she said softly.

“I just moved to Dallas from Seattle. I am opening up a new company here and I don’t know anyone or anything about the place. To be completely honest, I am way out of my element and am just looking for someone to talk to and who can tell me a little about this place,” he said.

“And you thought you’d ask a hooker? Wouldn’t a travel agent or someone be easier?” Ruth asked.

“I’ve been too busy during the day to sit and talk with anyone except for the business,” he said, “And besides, if I talked to a travel agent I would get the regular programmed ‘travel agent speak’ ... you know all the things to see and do in beautiful Dallas Texas! I want to talk to someone who knows Dallas, someone who knows the hot spots and the little out of the way places that aren’t on the travel brochures ... know what I mean?”

“And that’s all you want to do, William ... just talk about Dallas?” Ruth asked.

William looked at the floor again blushing just as red as before. “No ... it’s just that you are the first ... hooker, I’ve ever been with,” he said, quietly.

“Good, I’m glad,” Ruth said stroking his leg. “I was hoping there was something more. Now just relax baby, tell me what you want me to do. Don’t think of me as a hooker ... think of me as your girlfriend. And I’m the kind of girlfriend that has a hard time saying no!” she giggled.

“What kinds of things do you do?” he asked.

“I will do just about anything you want, hon. I’ll tell you what – you tell me what kind of money you have to spend and I will tell you what’s available for that price. Would that help?” she asked.

“Money isn’t a problem, it’s just I don’t know what things you do and don’t do,” he said. “I mean, what are your ... limits, I guess is what I’m trying to say.”

“I see, Well if money is no problem, there isn’t much I won’t do, like I said I have a hard time saying no! But there are a couple of things. First, I don’t do pain. A spanking if I’ve been bad is one thing, but the real hardcore pain is a no. Also, I don’t do things like piss or poop play – that’s just gross. I guess it just depends on how much money and time we have,” she said.

“What would you want for the night?” he asked.

“Well it’s 2:30 now so what would you say to, oh... $300? And I’ll do whatever you want for that plus talk to you afterward about Dallas ... if we have any time or energy!” she said.

“That’s fine. Do you need to get anything else or are you ready to go now?” he asked.

“I’m ready, baby, let’s get going, I want to play!” Ruth said. This would make for a very good night for her and she was already planning what she would do with her windfall.

“Paul, take us back to the hotel please,” he said to the driver and they started off, heading for his hotel.

“What hotel are you staying at?” she asked.

“The Westin-Dallas,” he said.

“Oh, that’s a nice hotel! I’ve never been inside, but I’ve driven past it and I’ve heard wonderful things about it!” Ruth said.

“Yeah, it’s pretty nice. I have a corner suite on the top floor so I have a pretty nice view of Dallas too,” he said.

Ruth noticed he was warming a bit to the situation, but he still had a way to go. She thought she would make him feel more at ease. She moved closer to him and started boosting his confidence.

“I’m really glad you stopped on my corner William. I have to tell you that when this beautiful car pulled up in front of me, I didn’t know what to think! I’m sure not used to being in such a nice car! Most of my boyfriends drive regular ordinary cars and trucks, nothing this nice!” she said.

“When you are trying to make million-dollar deals, it helps to make a good impression. Pulling up in a car like this helps. But it’s not mine, I don’t drive very much. I prefer to have someone else drive so that if I get stuck in traffic, I can still do some work,” he explained.

“Well, you won’t be getting much work done tonight, baby ... at least not that kind of work! Oh, we are going to have so much fun,” she said. She began rubbing a little higher on his thigh, casually brushing against his crotch by “accident”. She felt what she had hoped for ... William was getting a rather promising bulge in those Armani slacks!

“Mmmm ... yes we are going to have ourselves a real good time tonight!” she said, rubbing more vigorously on the bulge.

They arrived at the hotel a few minutes later and after the driver opened the door for them, they walked into the hotel lobby. Making the way to the elevator, he took her hand – a touch that she thought was very nice. She was the one now feeling uncomfortable. She was certainly not dressed for such opulence, and it made her pull her old coat a little tighter around her. She fidgeted a bit waiting for the elevator.

William saw her uneasiness and leaned over to her. “You look fine. Don’t worry about these people ... they mean nothing to you,” he whispered in her ear. She smiled weakly. His words were meant to relax her, but it was very hard. She remembered the stares, the whispering. It was school all over again.

She felt better when the elevator arrived and the door closed, leaving them alone again. William, back in his element again, began to relax and take control of himself once more. He pinned Ruth against the elevator wall with his arms around her and leaned forward, getting very close to her. She could feel his hot breath as he spoke.

“You know, you are very pretty Ruth. I couldn’t see you very well in the dim light of the street or in the car, but the light is better here now. You are quite beautiful. Would you mind ... if I kissed you?” he asked.

“No...” she said, feeling a little light-headed from his words. William Edwards was a handsome man in his own right. At 6’ 2” tall, he was still three inches taller than the 5’5” Ruth, even with the five-inch heeled boots she wore. He had short, thick, black wavy hair with a touch of gray at the sideburns and “lightly salted” throughout. He was well built, with a thick, muscular chest, nice strong arms, and a small waist.

William was the kind of man that turned heads when he walked into the room. Without saying a word, he had an air of command and respect that Ruth found quite intoxicating. Even though she was supposed to be the one in charge of this exchange, she couldn’t help but feel he was the one doing the leading. And she was fine with that.

William leaned forward a bit more and when their lips touched, fireworks went off in Ruth’s mind. William was a hell of a good kisser and she melted in his arms. Ruth didn’t ordinarily kiss her clients, except for maybe a peck on the cheek as a goodbye. But this was far from a quick cheek peck. William was kissing her deeply and she was responding just as passionately.

She closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth giving herself to the moment. She had always liked kissing, the few times she had been kissed, and had always wished for more of it. And now she had this gorgeous man who was actually wanting to kiss her. Ruth secretly hoped this elevator would get stuck just like this so this moment could last for a while!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.