Paybacks Are A Bitch! - Cover

Paybacks Are A Bitch!

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Honey and Charles are deep in debt to a ruthless loan shark. Honey goes to try to reason with him and he suggests a way she can pay back the loan... by working as a stripper at his club! Will she do it? If not he might send his "goons" to see Charles!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Slut Wife   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

It would be another couple of songs before Angel came back out on stage, and Michael busied himself by watching another of the girls dance. She was good enough and he gave her a tip just because she tried, but his mind was on the girl coming up next.

Finally, the DJ announced Angel coming back to the stage, and when she burst out of the curtain waving to the guys, there was a roar from the crowd that no one could mistake. Angel – Honey – had completely won the hearts of the men there!

Angel’s second set was everything her first set was. Michael did indeed move to the meat rack to watch Angel up close and she made sure to play to him as well as the other men.

She remembered what he had told her about being genuine and honest and she was – she showed each and every man there that she was enjoying this just as much as they were.

And the men responded even bigger this time – Angel had a hard time keeping up with everyone who wanted to tip her! She gave them all her best show though, so no one could say they were cheated or ripped off.

Angel got even hotter and more turned on this second set, knowing that these men were getting horny just watching her. That exhibitionist streak had grown a lot bigger now!

At the start of her shift, she had been terrified – trembling and almost nauseous at the thought of taking her clothes off for money.

But now, halfway through her first shift, she was loving it! She loved playing to the audience and she loved their responses to her. She was a natural and a born showgirl.

Far sooner than she would have liked, her time on stage was done. She collected up the many bills that littered the stage floor as well as the ones that had made her g-string strain its ties. She made quite the haul from this second set, and she was amazed at the generosity of the men.

She quickly got dressed and went back out onto the floor and to Michael. “You did stay! I’m so glad!” she said, coming up to him.

“Of course I did, Angel ... I wouldn’t run out on you after you made such a sweet deal!” he said with a charming smile.

She took his hand and led him across the room and into the hallway to the VIP rooms. They walked past Tommy, one of the club’s brawny bouncers and bodyguards for the girls. “Which room is free, Tommy?” she asked.

“You can use room two,” he said, pointing to the room right next to his station. Being the new girl and her first time in the VIP area, he wanted to be close at hand in case he was needed.

They went inside and she shut the door behind them. There was no lock on the door, just in case of emergency, but Tommy would see they weren’t disturbed.

She knew that what she was doing was wrong. Charles would be extremely upset to learn of her working at the strip joint, much less taking men back to the VIP Room to have sex with them!

But she didn’t have a lot of choice, she wasn’t looking forward to her husband lying in a hospital room recuperating from a visit by Mr. Sarantos’s boys. So she had agreed to take the job at the Pussy Cat Club.

Still, she couldn’t shake the taboo thrill that dampened her pussy now that they were here alone together. He was taller than her, even with her heels, straight-backed, and in pretty good shape for a desk jockey.

He was older than her as well, she guessed around forty-two or so. He was smiling, clearly pleased with what he saw when he bent to kiss her cheek, and he commented that she was even more lovely here now than the lighting in the main bar or stage portrayed her as.

Angel felt his eyes surveying her, scanning her body to put in his memory bank. She stood there her stomach full of butterflies, knowing that in moments this man would be stripping her naked and doing whatever he pleased with her.

The thought of Michael, charming as he was, taking her and using her for his own pleasure made her wetter than she had been in a while and she wasn’t sure if she should be so excited.

She felt exhilarated and ashamed at the same time, incredibly turned-on, yet also scared to death. It was a very interesting dichotomy!

She didn’t have to analyze her emotions for long. He had come there for a reason and wanted to get to it. Almost as soon as the door closed, Michael pushed her back against the wall and pinned her there with his body. He took her hands and moved them down to her sides and held them there as he moved in to kiss her.

Angel moaned into his mouth as she melted at his kiss. Michael was a very good kisser and with the fires of her passion already fanned and roaring from her dancing on stage, she found her defenses crumbling.

To insure her cooperation, he moved a leg between hers and pressed it against her wet pussy. Angel began grinding and humping his leg slowly and rhythmically moving up and down on it as they continued to kiss.

She could feel her nipples harden until they hurt and she knew that she had to have him. Now it was her need that had to be sated and her lusts that needed to be satisfied.

“Leave those hands at your sides, slut!” he said with a playful grin. Angel bit her lip, nodding yes. He began unclipping the fasteners that held her costume together.

With each one that fell away, Angel let out a little gasp. After the third clip, he was below her bustline, and three more brought him to the last one at the bottom of the bridal teddy.

When the final clip was unfastened, he stood up from his crouched position and slowly opened the front of the teddy revealing in good light what had previously only seen in the dim light of the bar.

Angel stood there trembling as he took stock of her now naked before him. “My God, you are beautiful. You sure picked a good name Angel,” he said breathlessly.

He stepped closer again, this time though homing in on her generous tits and the delectable nipples just begging to be chewed on.

But to get her primed and ready to play, he also slipped a hand between her legs and giving them a little slap to make her spread them a bit more. Then he began rubbing her already wet pussy through her thin, barely-there panties. And Angel reacted immediately.

“Ohhh, God! Ohhh, Michael!” she moaned as she put her head back against the wall. Her fingers curled and she scratched at the wall with her fingernails as he rubbed her pussy hard.

“Please Michael, please ... go inside,” she moaned softly. Michael’s hand slipped under the waistband of her panties and his fingers dipped into the warm, wet tunnel and slid deep into her hungry hole.

Immediately after she felt his long, thick fingers squirming around in her hot humid depths, Angle could no longer control herself. Any remaining inhibitions or defenses she may have had then collapsed and she gave herself over to what her body craved.

Her hands reached up and grabbed his head pulling it from her tits and up to her mouth. She kissed him hard and deep and with everything she had. One hand slid down to his pants and urgently began pulling on them trying, one-handed, to undress him.

Giving up after a couple of panicky moments, she turned to rubbing the bulge in the front of his pants.

She could feel his cock hard and erect under his pants and she moaned at the thought that this hard, thick shaft of man-meat could soon be plowing its way into her hungry pussy. Her pussy was drooling at the idea as well, and as she pulled away for a breath of air, she moaned her want.

“Michael, I need you ... I need you to fuck me. Please, Michael, fuck me now!”

Michael took a small step back. “Why don’t you let me take care of this,” he said, referring to her trouble with his pants. Angel went over to the old worn twin bed set against the wall and sat down on the edge of the bed, keeping her eyes on him as he undressed.

She was anxious to see what he would unveil when he dropped his pants – judging by what she had felt of him, he was sure to please!

As Michael’s pants hit the floor, Angel’s gasp could be heard throughout the room even over the background of the club music.

“Oh, Michael!” she exclaimed.

And she wasn’t just play-acting for his ego’s benefit. She was truly impressed with what he had for her. While he wasn’t as big as her boss Mr. Sarantos, Michael was no slouch either, sporting a nice, thick eight-inch cock, hard and stiff and ready to play.

“Michael, baby, bring your friend over and introduce us!” Angel said.

As he walked over to her, his cock bobbed as if it was walking along with him. Angel bit her red-painted fingernail coquettishly as he came closer.

“Ooh, Michael, I want this inside me right now! Hurry, I can’t wait to feel this big, fat cock deep in my wet, tight pussy!” she said as she grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

Angel couldn’t believe those words were coming from her mouth. As Honey, she rarely cussed or used foul language ever.

But as Angel, she could let her inner slut out and feel free to talk and act like women she would see on the porn movies that she and Charles occasionally watched when they were feeling amorous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.