A Young Man's First Love - Cover

A Young Man's First Love

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2021 by wheelchairman85

Romantic Story: Short story about a young man's first love

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

Betty Arkansas August 11th 2018
1.A.M. hot extremely hot.
33 Year old Mister Bill McGuire a highly successful writer.
Who published his very first novel when he was only 18 years old.

In addition to being a successful writer Bill had previously competed in a shooting sport called Metallic silhouette shooting.

And more specifically in the field pistol division with one of his 3 Ruger double action revolvers. Which are chambered in .357 Magnum. But he used .38 special ammunition in them.

In the field pistol division the course of fire consists of shooting at steel silhouette targets.

Shaped like chickens at 25 Yards Pigs at 50 yards Turkeys at 75 yards and Rams at 100 yards. And at each stage of the competition the shooter only has 2 and a half minutes.

To shoot at each of the target’s at each individual firing line. He also hunted and fished on his cousin Craig’s 30 acres of land in farmhouse Indiana.

Until he was diagnosed with a very violent form of testicular cancer at the age of 27 and that ultimately ruined his life in several ways.

After having a one man sweating contest. Bill grabs a burgundy colored handkerchief out of his pillow case.

And he wipes the sweat off of his face neck arms hands legs and feet. “It’s hot way to hot once all of the sweat has been wiped away Bill gets out of his bed very slowly. So that the arthritis that he suffers with doesn’t get turned on. Then he gets into wheelchair. Next he pushes it over to his dresser and then the young man.

Grabs a plastic tool box that is on the floor next to the dresser. And places it upon his lap. Then he pushes his wheelchair. Back over to his bed and puts the tool box onto the bed. Next he gets out of the wheelchair and on to the bed.

After making himself as comfortable as possible. He opens the tool box revealing several items including three garters. Bill carefully picks up the first garter it is red and is Made of satin and lace and has a small silver heart shaped charm on it.

He runs his callous covered fingers over the Red garter. Then he lovely puts it back into the toolbox. Next he picks up the second garter.

It is black with black lace and black satin. And it also has a silver heart shaped charm on it. The young successful writer runs his callous covered fingers and hands over the black garter for several minutes.

Then he Lovingly puts the black garter away in the toolbox. Then he picks up the third garter it is royal blue made of lace and has a big satin ribbon on it.

After he has finished touching the royal blue garter. Bill put back into the toolbox. Then he closed it up and put it back next to the dresser.

Then he got back into the bed and Went to sleep. A few days later bill is sitting at his desk with a legal pad in front of him. And his fisher space pen in his right hand.

Working on his latest book as he is working on it. His research assistant/personal secretary Natasha king says to her boss.

“Bill there is a strange email in your email inbox the person is a woman who claims that the two of you went to high school together.”

“And she wants to know if you would like to get together and have lunch.”

“Natasha was is the name at the bottom of the email?”

“the name at the bottom of the email is Ashley Bragg.”

When the name of his first love hits his ears. Bill feels an ice cold chill run thorough his body.

He whispered to himself “ sweet holy Jesus Christ and his mother the virgin Mary.”

“Natasha please print off a copy of the email and bring it over to me.”

She prints off the email and delivers it to Bill’s desk. Then she returned to her own Desk. Bill carefully picks up the email up off of his desk and reads it’s contents slowly “ Sweet holy Jesus Christ and his mother the virgin Mary.”

“Natasha please send a reply to Miss Bragg’s email and let her know that I will need a couple of days to think about her lunch invite.”

She sends a reply to Ashley’s email. Three hours later bill slides his fisher space pen into it’s cap until it clicks in place which means it’s secure.

Next he leaves his office and gets on the elevator and goes down to the second floor. Of the spacious and luxurious mansion.

That he lives in with his uncle Charlie a U.S. Army veteran and retired policeman. And his Aunt Jean a retired accountant. They took him into their home when he was four years old after Bills mother was sent to prison for abusing him.

After the death of his daddy a gunnery sergeant in the United States Marine Corps who was killed in action during operation just cause in Panama in 1989.

Once the elevator has reached the second floor. The door’s open and Bill enters the dining room and eats lunch with his Aunt and Uncle. As they are eating there mid-day meal. His Aunt Jean says “ Bill how is your latest book coming along?”

“Aunt Jean it’s coming along nicely. Speaking of my latest book. I got a really unusual email today.”

Then he reaches into his shirt pocket and hands her the email. Jean unfolds the piece of paper and she reads it.

“Wow it’s been a long time since I have seen the name Ashley Bragg. So what are you going to do?”

“Aunt Jean I had Natasha send a reply back stating that I would an answer in two days.”

“What would you do Aunt Jean?”

“Bill I think you should say yes to Ashley’s lunch invite. Who knows what will happen.”

“Uncle Charlie what do you think about this?”

“Let me see the email?”

Aunt Jean hands her husband of 50 years the email and he reads it carefully. When he is finished reading the document Charlie lays it on the table and then he says to his nephew.

“Bill I agree with Jean you should accept the invitation. Who knows your former romance may be reignited. I’m not saying that it will but you never know Bill.”

“Thanks Aunt Jean and Uncle Charlie. But I am still not sure about this. The place where she wants to have lunch is in a hotel where she is staying. Until she finds a permanent place to live.”

“What if she invites me up to her room? 15 years ago I was a very strong virile sexy hunk of a man.”

“But do to the testicular cancer mess. My energy is a mess even with the Testosterone medication I still struggle to get through the day sometimes.”

“Not to mention the arthritis that is in my joints. As you both know at least 3 time’s a week all of my joints crack at the same time.”

“And when that happens it takes a lot of over the counter medication. To get rid of it. And on those occasions when it doesn’t work I have to lay in bed. And Natasha God bless her has to take dictation from me. Thank God she does not mind doing that.”

“And what about my back brace and the surgery scars. from my hernia repair surgery in 2012 they are still pretty ugly. And Ashley might freak out by the sight of the back brace or the scars.”

“And Last but not least what about sex? I am as impotent as a 90 year old man. I have to take little blue pills to get my equipment to rise to the occasion. And my stamina is not as good as it used to be.”

“I can barley get through an hour long masturbation session. And Ashley is going to want to go a lot longer than that. And Because of the arthritis in my hips and back intercourse is definitely out of the question.”

“If I may quote my Uncle Benjamin I am falling apart I am falling apart.”

Aunt Jean looked at her nephew and she says to him. “ Bill if I repeat if she invites you up to her hotel room carefully explain the situation.”

“If she truly cares about you Ashley will understand. Now finish your lunch before it gets cold.”

Bill finished his lunch then he went back to his book. Two days later it was time to reply to Ashley’s email. Natasha grabs a steno pad of paper and a pen. Then Bill dictates a response to the email next she went over to her computer and sent it.

Then they went back to there individual work. After lunch bill was at his desk and working very hard on his latest book.

When Natasha says to him “ I have gotten a reply to the email Bill.” Then she printed it off the email and handed it to Bill.

After reading it Bill remarks “ well it looks like I will be having lunch at the Royal churchill restaurant/hotel on August 25 2018”

Early on the morning of August 25th 2018. Aunt Jean helps her nephew get out of bed. So that his joints won’t crack which could potentially turn on his arthritis. Then she helps him into the wheelchair and pushed him to the bathroom.

Helps him out of his wheelchair and onto the floor and strips off his night clothes. Once her nephew is undressed Aunt Jean grabs the door on the walk in bath tub which is on the left side.

And she opens the door helps him into the walk in bathtub closes the door and locks it.

Next she turns on the water and after making sure. That it was hot but not to hot Aunt Jean begins to bathe her nephew.

“Aunt Jean you know that I can bathe myself.”

“I Know you can do it but I am going to bathe you and feed you today. So that your joints don’t have the opportunity to crack which will turn on your arthritis.”

After bathing her beloved nephew Aunt Jean. Pushed the water drain button on the walk in bathtub. After the the tub has fully drained. She unlocks the door and opens it.

And with a great deal of tender loving care. She lays him on the floor and dries him off. once he is completely dried off Aunt Jean puts Bill’s tank top boxer shorts and socks on him.

Once this task is complete Aunt Jean puts bill back into his wheelchair. And pushed him back to the bedroom. Once they are in the bedroom Bills Aunt lays him on his bed.

And puts his back brace on him. Along with his shirt leg brace’s pants and shoes. Once he is completely dressed.

Jean puts bill back into his wheelchair again and fastens his wheelchair seatbelt. Then she pushes him out of the bedroom and into the hallway. Then she returns to his bedroom.

Goes over to his dresser opens one of the dresser draws. And removes the bottle of Viagra that her beloved nephew keeps in there.

And slips it into one of the pockets on her apron. Then she leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

Then the duo goes over to the elevator and she pushes the up button. Once the elevator has gotten up to them. The door’s open and they get on it. Then she pushes the button for the second floor.

The door’s close and the elevator travels down to the second floor. Once it has gotten down to that floor. The door’s open and they go into the dining room for the morning meal.

Aunt Jean reaches into one of the pockets of her apron. And removes two items a alligator clip set with a silver chain and a cloth napkin. In the dental trade they are called dental bid clips.

She drapes the the alligator clip set around bills neck and then attaches the cloth napkin via the alligator clips. After making sure that Bill’s shirt was sufficiently covered by the cloth napkin.

Jean begins to feed bill his breakfast. When she has finished feeding him. Aunt Jean unclipped the napkin and uses it to clean his face.

Once his face is cleaned up Aunt Jean puts the two items. Back into the pocket of her apron. Then she pushes Bill to his office so he can work on his book.

Once this is done Aunt Jean goes to the bathroom. Grabs the dirty night clothes the towels the wash cloth and the cloth napkin.

And gives them to the laundress and then she returns to the kitchen. And hands over the dirty dishes to the kitchen staff.

When it’s time for his lunch meeting with Ashley. Aunt Jean comes and gets him then she reaches into the pocket. Of her apron and she hands bill the pill bottle containing his Viagra.

“Aunt Jean do you really think I am going to need these today?”

“Yes bill I think you’re going to need them. I am certain that your going to get laid before sun goes down.”

Bill puts the bottle of medicine in to his shirt pocket. Then Aunt Jean pushes bill outside. Where Bills town car and driver Frederick is waiting. Jean helps Bill out of his wheelchair and in to the right rear passenger seat.

Of the town car then she closed the door. And helped Frederick put the wheelchair into the trunk. Then he closed the trunk door. Next Frederick gets into the driver’s seat closes the door.

Puts on his seat belt and starts up the vehicle and off they go to the royal Churchill restaurant/hotel. For his lunch with Ashley.

Aunt Jean stands on the porch until the car is out of sight. “ Good luck Bill.” After a short drive the car arrives at the royal Churchill restaurant/hotel Frederick parks the town car then he shuts down the engine unhooked his seat belt opens the driver’s door.

Walks to the back of the vehicle and opens the trunk then he removed the wheelchair. Near the right rear passenger door. Opens it and bill carefully transfers.

Out of the car seat and into his wheelchair and fastens his wheelchair seatbelt.

Then the two men shook hands “ I will call you when I need you to pick me up.”

“Have a nice lunch with Miss Bragg and I hope that you get lucky.”

“Thank you Frederick.” The two men shake hands again then Bill head’s to the front door of the restaurant. Then he pushes the handicapped button so that the automatic door will open.

It opens a few seconds later the door opens and he enters the restaurant.

And he is met by a waiter “ may I help you sir?”

“I am here to meet a woman.” Then he proceeded to describe her appearance. The waiter discreetly points at a nearby table. Is that the woman sir.”

Bill carefully looks at the table that the waiter is discreetly pointing at and when he sees his first love Ashley Bragg for the first time in 15 years.”

“Holy sweet merciful Jesus Christ and his mother the virgin Mary. She has not aged a day in 15 years.”

Bill clears his throat and he says “ yes sir that’s her.” The waiter escorts the young man to the table once he is there. The waiter says sir would you like something to drink?” A big glass of ginger ale please.”

Then leaves them alone Ashley takes a big sip from her drink then she says “ it’s good to see you Bill congratulations on your latest book.”

“Thank you Ashley you my dear Haven’t aged a day you are still as beautiful now as you were all those years ago.”

After the waiter brings bill his drink to the table and he takes a drink of it.

The young lady giggles “ Bill you are still as charming as you where back then.”

Bill looks at Ashley’s lovely neck and he says to her. And he sees that she is wearing the necklace. That he made for her as birthday gift in Arts and crafts class when they were seniors in high School.

“I see that you are still wearing the necklace that I gave you. When were seniors in high school.”

“Of course I am still wearing it Bill the day you gave it to me I told you that I would never take it off. Even when I was married to my first husband I never took it off.”

“This necklace is one of my most cherished possessions Because a special man gave it to me and because of my special relationship. With that man I am never going to take it off.”

“Plan to be buried with it. Now enough talk I’m hungry let’s order lunch.”

So they call over a waiter and they give him there lunch order. He writes it down leaves the table and takes it to the kitchen.

Another waiter refills there drinks. After sharing a toast they sip there drinks.

And wait for their lunch to be brought to their table. A short time later the waiter brings there lunch to the table and they begin to eat there meal.

After she has finished her meal Ashley says to her lunch companion. “I need to use the ladies room.” After she has finished doing her bathroom business.

The young woman washes her hands. Then she looks at herself in the mirror. “ Should I do this? Should I invite Bill up to my hotel room? What will he think of me? Will he think that I am a huge slut who has slept with every man I have met since my divorce?”

“Ashley stop thinking so much and just do it. Invite Bill up to your hotel room if he says yes then have sex with him. If he says no then you can shake hands and go your separate ways.”

So she grabs her purse and walks out of the ladies room. And walked over to the side of the table and whisperers in Bill’s ear “would you like to go up to my hotel room?”

Ashley’s words caused a chill to run through his body. Then he thought to himself. “ For the last 15 years I have daydreamed and fantasized about having sexual fun with my first love.”

“If I say yes then I will have a lot of explaining to do. If I say no then I will miss out on having sexual fun with my first love.”

Bill quickly finishes his drink then he says. “ Yes I would like to go up to your hotel room. But there are a few things that I need to tell you.”

Ashley sits down in front of Bill then he begins to speak carefully. When he is finished explaining everything to Ashley. He looks into her royal blue eyes and the young successful writer.

Says to her “ if you want to rescind your invitation I completely understand.”

Then he ordered another ginger ale and when it arrives at the table. Bill drank it down very fast then he waits for Ashley to say something anything.

“Bill my dear sweet Bill you have been through a lot over the last 15 years. So you and I can’t do some of the sexual things we used to do.”

“That’s alright and I am not going to rescind the invitation.”

“Ashley let’s go up to your hotel room.” So she pays the bill and they get on the elevator. During the elevator ride Ashley whispers in Bill’s ear. “ When we get into my hotel room. I will go into the bathroom and brush my teeth.” “So you can take your little Blue pill in private.”

“I want my breath to be nice and clean for the kissing and the oral sex I am going to be performing on you.”

“Thank you Ashley I feel so ashamed and embarrassed about having to take medicine so I can get my equipment to work.”

“Bill you have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Lots of men suffer with impotence. And lots of men take Viagra to help with their impotence.”

“My own grandpa who is 92 years old takes it and according to my grandma one he has taken it and it has taken effect. Nothing can stop him. And grandma says that he is a wild man in the bedroom a very wild man.”

When the elevator reached the floor where her hotel room is located and the doors open. The two of them exit the elevator and approach the hotel room door.

Ashley unlocks the door opens it and they go inside of the room. Once they are in there she shuts the door behind them. Next the young woman walks over to the mini bar. Opens the door and retrieves a small bottle of water.

Closed the door handed it to Bill then she says to him “ I will be right back.”

Then she went into the bathroom and shut the bathroom door behind her. Bill quickly took the bottle of Viagra out of his shirt pocket and removed.

One of the special blue pills out of the bottle and put it in his mouth. Next Bill put the lid back on the bottle. And closed it and put it back into his shirt pocket.

Then he opens the bottle of water and drank it all down. A few seconds later Ashley walks out of the bathroom. And pushed the wheelchair next to the bed.

And ever so gently lifted him out of the wheelchair and onto the large hotel bed. Then she helps to get undressed once bill is undressed Ashley walked to the end of the big hotel bed slipped off her flat shoes.

Next she unbuttoned the buttons on her dark green shirt dress. Once all of the buttons were undone. Ashley slipped the dress off of her shoulders and dropped it on the floor next to her shoes.

Then she begins to the strip off the lingerie. That she was wearing under the dress which consists of the following. A Black tank top matching black panties and a black and gold garter.

After she has stripped off her lingerie Ashley laid down beside Bill. And begins kissing him while simultaneously stroking the hair on his arms chest and the hair on his paralyzed legs.

After kissing him and running her fingers over his body the young lay say’s “ are you ready for some oral sex bill?”

Bill nods his head several times. Ashley wraps her bright red lips. Around bill’s short and small diameter penis and begins performing Oral sex on him.

For the next 5 hours Ashley licks kisses sucks and deep throats Bill man missile. When the Viagra finally wears off Ashley’s lips mouth and tongue are exhausted.

“Bill my god that was fantastic! Your member was delicious when you were 17 and it’s even more delicious now.”

“Thank you Ashley now it’s my turn I am hungry for some kitty.” Which is a sexual term for a woman’s private parts.”

Ashley straddles Bills neck and shoulders as carefully as possible. Grabs the headboard of the bed. And lowers her kitty to Bill’s mouth.

And then Mister Bill McGuire and he starts to lick kiss and slide his tongue across the lips of her kitty. Occasionally he rolls his tongue and slides it in and out of his first loves.

Kitty going slowly at first then gradually speeding up the pace. Then slowing down. “ Oh God Bill oh dear sweet God don’t stop keep it up big boy. Keep it up oh yeah that’s my sweet spot don’t stop playing with my sweet spot.”

“Oh bill give to me oh God your so good at this “ 3 hours later Ashley can feel her orgasm building up again.

“Bill I’m gonna come oh yeah I am gonna come. Her I go!!!”

Then her orgasm hits her body with the force of 1000 nuclear bombs. Going off at the exact same time.

Bill Opens his mouth as wide as well possible. And he drinks every single drop of her sweet glorious sexual nectar.

After recovering from her orgasm the young lady. Lays down on the bed next to him. “ Bill it seems oral sex haven’t diminished one bit.”

“Thank you Ashley may I have so more of my kitty?” Ashley straddles Bills neck and shoulders as carefully as can for the second time that day.

After being hit with a large number of orgasms Ashley was very tired “ bill that was better than the first round!!!”

She looks at the clock on the nightstand. Then she says “ wow it’s getting late I am going to order us some room service for supper.”

“Then afterwards I need some of your delicious sex missile” so she gets out of bed grabbed the phone and calls room service. And orders room service for the two them.

While she is on the phone Bill Admires Ashley’s incredibly naked body from top of her blonde hair covered head. All the way down to her bright red covered toe nails.

When she was done with her phone call Ashley got back onto the bed. “Bill there is one sexual thing that we used to do.”

“Ashley what is it that you want to do?”

“After I finish performing another round of oral on you. I want to cover your entire chest and stomach with my kisses.”

“But Ashley you and I know that I can’t bear much on weight on my body and you are not exactly a lightweight. Your 5 feet 10 inches tall and 141 pounds in body weight.”

“I know that bill but I have a plan. First I will as gently as I possibly can. Raise your arms above your head.

“Then I will lay horizontally across the bed so that the back of my head.

“My back my derriere the back of my legs and the bottom of my feet. Will be facing the door. Then I will very gently cover your chest and stomach with kisses.”

“So you won’t have to worry about. Bearing a lot of weight on your body. Just the weight of my head and my face.”

“After I give you another one of my phenomenal blowjob’s of course.”

“Ashley that’s brilliant absolutely brilliant.”

“Thank you Bill but we won’t be doing this until supper.”

A little while later the room service delivered their supper. After paying for the meal. The hotel employee left the room shutting the door behind her.

Once the employee was gone. Ashley and Bill ate there evening meal. When they were done eating. It was time for “dessert” After very gently raising Bills arms above his head. Ashley begins giving bill another one of her phenomenal blowjob’s.

Ashley went into the bathroom brushed her teeth. And rinsed her mouth out with mint mouthwash.

Then she returns to the bed lays horizontally across the bed. After kissing Bill’s forehead. Ashley began his hairy chest.

“Oh God Bill I love kissing your very hairy chest.” Ashley kisses every inch of his chest she also kisses his nipples and then she transfers to his stomach and then to his bladder.

While the former Hospital nurse is kisses his bladder. His member rises to the occasion again. “ Bill when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth before we began our sexual tryst.”

“How many Viagra pills did you take?”

“Ashley I only took one Viagra why are you asking?”

“Because your member has risen to the occasion again. And as a former nurse I Know for a fact that with plenty of sexual stimulation.

“It will last up to 5 Hours and it’s passed the 5 hour time frame.”

“Ashley it’s not the Viagra that has caused my penis to rise to the occasion. It’s you more specifically your kisses. And he is probably hungry for another one of your phenomenal blowjob’s.”

“Yes you may have another one of my phenomenal blowjob’s.”

Ashley changed her body position on the bed. then she spread Bill’s paralyzed legs apart gently. Next she laid down on the bed. So that her face was as close to his genitals as possible then she grabbed his erect member and then she began to sensually licking his scrotum.

“Mmmmm Bill your scrotum tastes delicious just like your member.”

While she was licking his scrotum. Ashley slipped her fingers. Up and Down the length of his penis after pleasuring his scrotum with her tongue.

And his penis with her fingers Ashley deep throats Bill’s sex rocket. And slid her mouth up and and down his delicious sex rocket.

While she was doing this she massaged and caressed. His paralyzed legs 3 hours later Bills sex rocket softened and slipped out of her mouth. Next she laid down next to Bill and began Holding his hand and staring at the ceiling. “ Bill aside from me how many women have you been with since we broke up in the fall of 2003 when I left for college.”

Bill turned his head to the side of the room. So that he was looking at the empty wall. And he thinks about Ashley’s question over and over and he began to feel ashamed. And extremely embarrassed.

About the Answer he was going to have to give her. “ Bill I asked you a question how many women have you been with since we broke up?”

“Ashley the only woman I have been with is you.”

“Oh my god!!! Bill you haven’t been on a date or had sex in 15 years. For God sake why?”

“Ashley when are relationship ended in the fall of 2003 when you went off to college. I tried date and have a sexual relationship with other women.

“But Everytime I tried I felt guilty and I also felt like I was being unfaithful you. And you know how I feel about infidelity.”

“Bill we were broken up you were free to date. And have sex with any woman you wanted.”

“I know that Ashley but I couldn’t do it I just couldn’t do. Miss Ashley Bragg. I have been in love with you since we were in Kindergarten together.”

“In fact on that first day of kindergarten I secretly vowed that some day I would marry you.”

“Bill McGuire you are the most remarkable kindest sweetest dearest compassionate man I have ever known.”

“Now I have two additional questions. First what about masturbation?

“Ashley to be honest with you when the sexual frustration got so bad that I thought about banging my head against the wall.”

“I masturbated a lot a whole lot. But I was thinking about you and only you while I was doing it of course.”

“Now here is my second question. What if I had stayed married to my first husband? Who eventually became one of the most awful men in the world.”

“Well then I would have remained a lonely sad somewhat celibate man.”

Ashley looks at Bill smiles and she says “ now it’s getting late and we have had a lot of sexual fun today. But you have worn me out big boy.”

“Now I am going to set the alarm for 6.A.M. so that we don’t miss breakfast. Now what position do you sleep in?”

“Ashley I sleep on my side so that I can face the door just in case I need help.”

She walks around the bed and turns Bill onto his side so that he can sleep face to face with her. then she got into the bed slipped her arms around his body.

“Well tonight bill you won’t be sleeping with your face toward the door. You will be sleeping face to face with Ashley Jessica McBride bragg. In all of her naked glory.”

“And if you need anything no matter what it is just wake me up.” The as gently as possible she placed the side of bills head and face against her All Natural D cups.

“Are you comfortable bill? Am I holding onto to tightly?”

“I am comfortable Ashley and no your not holding onto me to tightly.”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.