Running From the Devil - Cover

Running From the Devil

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Becky's prayers for a replacement for their town's recently deceased pastor have been answered. Or have they?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Western   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Dot was cold and naked sitting in her cell under a threadbare blanket. They had taken away all her clothes even the scandalous outfit she wore to sneak into the Paradise Tavern. Both Cochran and Billy Weber had made her suck on their thingies until they spent their seed into her mouth. Then they made her swallow it! It was so disgusting. They said they would think about not pressing charges of theft, breaking and entering, defamation and assaulting an officer. She sure hoped she showed her willingness to do anything to not go to prison. She felt so degraded and doubted if thing could be any worse for her.

Just when she had that thought she heard boots walking toward her cell. Sheriff Yates stopped and stared at her. Dorothy sat on the edge of the cot with the small blanket held tight to her chest barely covering her thighs. “You just can’t help adding up the charges against you can ya, Dot?”

“What do you mean, sheriff?”

“I mean witness tampering. That’ll get you more years in prison. I just found out you tried to bribe witnesses to your crime by offering them blow jobs if’n they dropped the charges against ya. I guess I shouldn’t have trusted a known whore like yourself.”

Dot sobbed. “Oh no! They made me sheriff!”

“Well, maybe I can forget about this if you try offering me the same deal you offered them.” Becky knew she was trapped once again. Her eyes teared up and she nodded her agreement to the deal. “I mean you do that for me every day.”

Dot groaned and knew she had to agree again.

“OK, git on your knees and drop the blanket. You might as well start paying your way right now.” He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. Dot sunk to her knees, naked on the opposite side of the bars and reached for his member. “No hands, just suck it and play with yer cunny while I fuck that purdy mouth.”

Yates grabbed the red curls on the top of her head and used it as a handle to move Dots head up and down on his cock. He forced it to the back of mouth and she coughed and gagged uncontrollably. Tears poured from her eyes as he entered her throat and she thought she would surely die. She tried to defend herself by pushing at his legs. He pulled back and smacked her face hard and he saw stars. He yelled in her face. “Did I say you could stop rubbing your cunny? Get your hands back in between those legs and rub it. Rub it faster, bitch!”

“I’m sorry sheriff, you were hurting my throat. I couldn’t help it.” Dot was bawling now.

“You better learn to take this down your throat girl. You’re going to be doing that a lot from now on.”

“Yes sir.” Dorothy was trembling with fright. She didn’t want to be hit again. Yates resumed his face fucking and deposited his seed in her mouth and told her to swallow.


Becky came to visit Dot in the jail. “Where the hell have you been? Do you know what they have done to me in here? I have lost everything and been humiliated beyond belief.”

“Dorothy, I’m not sure what, if anything, I can do to help you. Your plan has backfired and now you are considered lower than the whores that work in Cochran’s brothel.”

“You could stick up for me.”

“How exactly would I do that? I am afraid my name and reputation would be pulled into the mud. It’s just too much of a risk for me.”

“You could get the pastor to help me. Get him to vouch for my intentions.”

“Dot, he made it very clear he could not be part of this plot you concocted.”

“Surely there is something you could do to convince him.”

“I will convince him to come by and see if there is any way. I am not sure what we might have to do to convince him he should stick his neck out that far. It’s just so risky for him.”

“Becky, I would be eternally grateful if you could do that. Please.”

“I will do my best and I will pray for you Dot.”


“Thank you for coming to see me, Pastor. Please, I need your help. You know I was only trying to help your cause and do right by our Lord. No one will believe me. You can help clear my name. They will believe you.” Dorothy remained in her jail cell awaiting the territorial judge to arrive to hear the charges against her.

Pastor Grey remained unmoved and serious as he stood in the jail house aisle. “Dorothy, I will pray for your soul, but you have sinned grievously by bearing false witness. You must pay penance for your transgressions.”

“What must I do Pastor?”

“I cannot help you but I believe Sister Rebecca can help purge you of your sins through trial. Are you willing to do all her bidding in order to be purged of your sin?”

“Yes, Pastor. I am willing to put myself in Becky’s hands to be redeemed.”

“She will have to put your through the crucible and you must endure anything she order you to do.”

“Anything, sir.”

“I will see what I can do to get you released.”

Dot knelt in her cell. “Thank you, thank you. Pastor!”

“Don’t thank me yet. You have no idea what you might have to suffer to be forgiven.”


“Faster, get that tongue in there!”

Dot had never licked a pussy before but was learning quicky as Becky held her face tightly against her cunt. Her face was smeared with juices as she laid on her back with her former friend straddling her nose.

Pastor Grey and Sheriff Yates sat nearby enjoying the show, passing a bottle of whiskey back and forth.

Randall Cochran walked in the room and grabbed a chair to sit next to the other to men. “Damn, I missed Dot’s first taste of pussy. I asked you guys not to start without me.” He grabbed the bottle out of the hands of the pastor and took a pull on it.

Pastor Grey laughed. “Becky just couldn’t control herself. Sorry, Randall.”

Randall passed the bottle back. “That’s OK, Becky will make it up to me”

Becky looked up from Dot’s head in her crotch and licked her lips. “I’m sure we can come to some kind of arrangement, Randall.”

“I do hope you can loan your new pet to me. I believe she needs to do some community service and I have the perfect place for her to do that.” Cochran chuckled as he removed his pants and folded them over the back of the chair.

“Did you hear that, Dotty? Mr. Cochran here has generously offered to help with your rehabilitation.”

Dot was unable to talk but moaned her humiliation into Becky’s snatch as her head was held tightly to her task. Her moan turned to a high-pitched scream as Randall pushed his cock into her pussy from behind as she knelt between Becky’s legs. She knew immediately Cochran was much more well endowed than her husband by the way she was stretched open. Her scream reached an even higher pitch as he plunged fully in and his ball sack hit her clit and this reverberated wonderfully into Becky’s pussy, giving her another delicious orgasm.


Dorothy was exhausted and laid on the floor naked at the feet of the others in the room. Both Cochran and the Pastor spent an hour working her over and gave her a pounding like she never experienced in her life before. Certainly, on the rare instances she allowed Rufus to take advantage of her sex, he rarely lasted much more than five minutes. She had no idea a man could last as long as both these men demonstated. Both made her clean their cocks with her mouth afterwards and for the first time in her life she found out what her own pussy tasted like. Her jaw was sore after giving Becky multiple orgasms and she was ashamed that she even lost control of her own body several times while being pummeled from behind.

She never experienced an orgasm with a man before. She had since she was a young girl, discovered the secret joy of manipulating her own sex and was convinced that made her evil. That perceived sin caused her to be a church zealot, eager to do something to offset her sinful acts and be a proper lady and wife. Now all that had been stripped from her as quickly as her clothes and her freedom.

Finding such pleasure from being forced by multiple men was a significant and life changing emotional event for Dot. She even found some perverse pleasure in being able to perform that abominable act on her former friend and current mistress. Dot’s moral compass had flipped from north to south in one day. She just had no idea what other perversions they were going to perform, but she knew she had no choice. Rufus wanted nothing to do with her and she was publicly humiliated. She had no means to survive on her own and there was the threat to turn her over to the red savages who would undoubtedly rape and kill her slowly. Surely her best bet no was to surrender to whatever her masters and mistress demanded of her and hope she could bear it.

Deep down there was a strange feeling growing inside with her surrender. Despite the pain and humiliation, Dot was also experiencing the freedom that comes from not being responsible and enjoying the pleasure she derived from sinful acts she would otherwise had never contemplated experiencing as a proper, free lady. If she could no longer be a wife, he would be the best slave she could be.

Her muddy thoughts were interrupted by Cochran, who had apparently finished his whiskey and cigar. “On your feet slut! Its time you started your public service at the brothel and began earning your keep.”

Becky held up her hand a she lounged on the couch in the room opposite from the table the men occupied. Her robe gaped open in the front and she shamelessly displayed her pink, well licked gash for the others to see with no thought for modesty. “Hold on Randall. There are some things I need Dotty to do for us first. Slave, look at me and listen!”

Dorothy turned her full attention to her new mistress. “Yes, Ma’am.”

Becky sneered at her pet. “Your life now could be easy or hard. I will grant you a chance to make it easy, possibly winning your freedom and respect back someday. Would you like to win that opportunity?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Very much so.”

Becky gave a knowing glance to Pastor Grey and turned back to Dot. “The task is simple. You will bring another pet to us from among your former friends to be our bottom slave and thus elevate your status.”

Dot sat confused or a moment. The Pastor nodded his head silently and smiled at Becky in approval.

Dot was dazed and struggled to understand the task. “Mistress, I don’t know how or if I could bring myself to do such a thing.”

“I thought you might say that, dear. We will let you think about how you can perform this task for me. Until you get creative and come up with a solution, we will try and inspire your ingenuity. Have you ever experienced a cock in your ass, Dotty? Has Rufus ever opened your little hole?”

Dorothy was stunned. “Wha ... of course not! I never heard of such a thing. Why would a man even want to put his thing there?”

“I suspected as much. How disappointing. I guess we will just have to rectify that.”

There was a knock on the door and Sheriff Yates entered. Becky greeted him with a smile. “Ah, Sheriff! Perfect timing! I was wondering if you would be up for a small favor. It seems our new pet here has never been initiated to the fine art of buggery. I’ll bet you are the right man to teach her.”

Dorothy started to panic and tried standing. “No! You can’t do that! I’ll die. I know how big his cock is. He will tear me apart. Please, I beg you. Don’t do this. I’ll suck him and swallow his spunk again. Anything else.”

Randall and the Pastor grabbed her arms and pushed her over the arm of the couch while Yates unbuckled his pants. Through her tears and crying Becky spoke “Now I want you to think about how creative you can be as your ass gets fucked.”

Cochran held her hands as Yates slowly invaded her most private opening causing Dot to scream in pain and humiliation. The Pastor reached under and twisted her pert nipples painfully, adding to her misery as Yates picked up speed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.